Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,835 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Women, Youth Active In Politics: Gidan Yanchi Seeks Support Of Kaduna Lgs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women, Youth Active In Politics: Gidan Yanchi Seeks Support Of Kaduna Lgs (74 Views)

Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna / Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester / El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women, Youth Active In Politics: Gidan Yanchi Seeks Support Of Kaduna Lgs by Jatuski: 10:40am On Mar 16
The Kaduna State fellows of Gidan Yanci has paid an advocacy visit to the Vice Chairman of Kaduna South Local Government Area, Kaduna State, Honourable Nehemiah Baba Karik.

The aim of the advocacy is to get the support and partnership of the local.goveenmment to ensure more women and youth participate in politics and governance at the grassroots.

The Vice Chairman was glad to welcome the youth and gave his support to the vision of the Gidan Yanci fellowship and agreed to work with the fellows and other stakeholders to ensure that more women and youth participate in politics and government especially at the grassroots level.

"I will work together with you fellows in bringing this vision to actualization and will ensure other public office holders in Kaduna State give you their support and partnership in ensuring women and youth participate in politics at the grassroots," he said.

Speaking further, he told the fellows to always reach out whenever they need his advice and support for future engagements, especially in regards to reaching to other public office holders that are important to work with in ensuring that the vision of the fellowship is actualized.

He said that he is dedicated to working with young people that share similar passion for politics.

The team was led by Grace Hosea one of the programme lead for Gidan Yanci.

In her remarks, she told the Kaduna South LGA vice chairman that the group is dedicated to giving a push for more active participation of women and youth in politics.

Re: Women, Youth Active In Politics: Gidan Yanchi Seeks Support Of Kaduna Lgs by EreluRoz: 10:49am On Mar 16
Red chambers on my mind in few years to come. Let me start famzing my people. Women should take over politics because the men have failed the country.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Rilwan Adesoji Akanbi Mourns The Passage Of Oba Senator Lekan Balogun: A / Apga. Anambra And Future Elections / Will You Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.