Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Please I Need Help Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help Family (775 Views)

Please I Need Some Help Family / Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 5:42pm On Mar 16
Good afternoon everyone.

My name is Ukamaka, I'm a single mom living in Owerri. I'm separated from my partner ( My daughters Dad) because of his gambling problem and many other things too numerous to mention.

However, my main reason for creating this thread is because of my little daughter. You see, the apartment we Live is full of enclosed walls which make it almost impossible for night breeze to come into our room at night no matter how we open our doors and windows. So recently we had no choice but to sleep outside damning the safety concern as the heat became unbearable and we have not had Nepa light for weeks neither can we afford fuel for our generator because of the current high prices. Yesterday broke the camel back as my daughter cried all thru the night and couldn't sleep because of the terrible heat and mosquitoes

However, my neighbor advised me to get this rechargeable fan pictured below ( that's what she uses) she bought it for 5k last year. However i went to the market and found out it's now roughly 10k which i can't afford presently. Nairalanders pls come to my aid so i can get this and manage with my daughter at least till rainy season. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Family by Emmanuel30a2: 6:11pm On Mar 16
What a blessing! Heat is a blessing or heat is our blessing! We blessed you with heat now, and you are crying for what to eat... Later you would cry for where to sit and where to eat...? Did you not have what to eat? Stop crying about heat... Eat what you can eat during this heat... Sebi you are doing as if you have achieved a feat... These beast are crying for heat or for more heat, or are they crying about heat? Don't they have what to eat? Thought they knows how to fists, can they fist with heat or with this heat? Of course, their wrists would twists... Make feast with what you would eat or with what you wants to eat... Gives me what to eat... These beast from the east are crying about heat, are they crying for more heat? Did they wants more heats? Bullshit! Don't talk bullshit or stop talking bullshit...
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 6:33pm On Mar 16
Emmanuel30a2:
What a blessing! Heat is a blessing or heat is our blessing! We blessed you with heat now, and you are crying what to eat... Later you would cry for where to sit and where to eat...? Did you not have what to eat? Stop crying about heat... Eat what you can eat during this heat... Sebi you are doing as if you have achieved a feat... These beast are crying for heat or for more heat, or are they crying about heat? Don't they have what to eat? Thought they knows how to fists, can they fist with heat or with this heat? Of course, there wrists would twists... Make feast with what you would eat or with what you wants to eat... Gives me what to eat... These beast from the east are crying about heat, are they crying for more heat? Did they wants more heats? Bullshit! Don't talk bullshit or stop talking bullshit...
What exactly are you trying to say?

No offense pls
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Balablue64: 7:10pm On Mar 16
So we should send you money because you have puzzi, hase and tow tow. Men don suffer sha, daz why i always say death to all simps.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 7:17pm On Mar 16
Balablue64:
So we should send you money because you have puzzi, hase and tow tow.
Men don suffer sha, daz why i always say death to all simps.
Why Soo vulgar embarassed
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Balablue64: 7:32pm On Mar 16
Moshybear:
Why Soo vulgar embarassed
Why are you begging money on a faceless forum after all we don't know you, what makes you think you are entitled to our pockets.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 7:45pm On Mar 16
Balablue64:

Why are you begging money on a faceless forum after all we don't know you, what makes you think you are entitled to our pockets.
You can send an email if you want to know me better.
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Balablue64: 7:57pm On Mar 16
Moshybear:
I would have my sister, but it is going to end with me blocking you after you begged me for money on WhatsApp.
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 7:59pm On Mar 16
Balablue64:

I would have my sister, but it is going to end with me blocking you after you begged me for money on WhatsApp.
Okay
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Balablue64: 8:09pm On Mar 16
Moshybear:
Okay
Yeah, your simp is coming to send you 10k
Re: Please I Need Help Family by jesmond3945: 8:21pm On Mar 16
Moshybear:
Good afternoon everyone.

My name is Ukamaka, I'm a single mom living in Owerri. I'm separated from my partner ( My daughters Dad) because of his gambling problem and many other things too numerous to mention.

However, my main reason for creating this thread is because of my little daughter. You see, the apartment we Live is full of enclosed walls which make it almost impossible for night breeze to come into our room at night no matter how we open our doors and windows. So recently we had no choice but to sleep outside damning the safety concern as the heat became unbearable and we have not had Nepa light for weeks neither can we afford fuel for our generator because of the current high prices. Yesterday broke the camel back as my daughter cried all thru the night and couldn't sleep because of the terrible heat and mosquitoes

However, my neighbor advised me to get this rechargeable fan pictured below ( that's what she uses) she bought it for 5k last year. However i went to the market and found out it's now roughly 10k which i can't afford presently. Nairalanders pls come to my aid so i can get this and manage with my daughter at least till rainy season. God bless.
whats your whatsapp number to call u on video call?
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 8:24pm On Mar 16
jesmond3945:
whats your whatsapp number to call u on video call?
Please Send me an email so i can send my number or should i email you?
Whichever you choose. Can't drop it here for obvious reasons.
Re: Please I Need Help Family by jesmond3945: 8:27pm On Mar 16
Moshybear:
Please Send me an email so i can send my number or should i email you?
Whichever you choose. Can't drop it here for obvious reasons.
i know. I dont want to make my email public. If you can put the number on code and then delete it immediately or you can put your email down.
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 8:38pm On Mar 16
jesmond3945:
i know. I dont want to make my email public. If you can put the number on code and then delete it immediately or you can put your email down.
Okay dear. This is my email

moshybears@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Foodqueen(f): 8:42pm On Mar 16
U can't drop your phone no cos u know we dig u through that.

Na them...

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Family by jesmond3945: 8:42pm On Mar 16
Moshybear:
Okay dear. This is my email

moshybears@gmail.com
check
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:43pm On Mar 16
Moshybear:
Can i pm you
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Balablue64: 8:50pm On Mar 16
Foodqueen:

Na them...
She's a forking scammer

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Family by CockPit: 8:51pm On Mar 16
Moshybear:
Good afternoon everyone.

Re: Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 9:03pm On Mar 16
jesmond3945:
check
I have replied you sir
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 9:03pm On Mar 16
CockPit:

If you can convince my you are what you claim, you'll have your 10k.
Convince you in what way?
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 9:05pm On Mar 16
Foodqueen:

Na them...
Why should i drop my phone number here after the blatant disregard for my person on same thread?
Re: Please I Need Help Family by CockPit: 9:07pm On Mar 16
Moshybear:
Convince you in what way?

forget it!
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 9:08pm On Mar 16
CockPit:

forget it!
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 7:53am On Mar 17
Happy Sunday everyone smiley
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Sapasenator: 1:11am On Mar 22
Were you able to get help with your fan?
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 3:35pm On Mar 22
Sapasenator:
Yes, thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 9:07am On Apr 06
Sapasenator:
Good morning sir, sorry for the intrusion, but I'm in a fix right now, can i send you an email? Can't let it all out here.
Re: Please I Need Help Family by Moshybear(f): 9:16am On Apr 06
Good morning lovelies kiss

(1) (Reply)

Co-workers: Hubby & Wifey / Cosmetologist/beautician / Would You Keep Your Aged Parents Or Inlaws With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.