Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

[gist Info] Pefidee Set The Industry On Fire With His New Album Big Pef - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [gist Info] Pefidee Set The Industry On Fire With His New Album Big Pef (82 Views)

Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry / Album: Big Sean – Detroit 2 Lyrics / 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[gist Info] Pefidee Set The Industry On Fire With His New Album Big Pef by Blog66: 6:40pm On Mar 16
After A Successful Year Of Massive Hits Pon Hits 2023....The Award Winning Singer And Rapper Who Has Contributed Immensely In The Entertainment Industry Especially Hiphop... The Tireless Efforts Of This Artist Is To Be Studied, He Has Practically Displayed The Intensity Of His Zeal And Passion For This Game.

I Will Never Forgive Myself If I Don't Mention His Name Here, And Now.

PEFIDeE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpW8G6yzICw?si=2rmdAt7mIgO47KxP

(1) (Reply)

FLO Drops Catchy New Tune: ‘walk Like This’ Makes A Comeback! / Rainmonie Biography / Kanwulia: Rhythmic Rebel With A Musical Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.