Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja (19620 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by chopnaira: 10:58pm On Mar 16
Nebes:
Oby exudes so much strength. Her aura is not feminine at all. Compare her aura to the graceful energy around Bianca Ojukwu.
Lol.
Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by chopnaira: 11:00pm On Mar 16
Kosoco:
First time of seeing Oby as woman...
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by HRMK: 11:08pm On Mar 16
IGBOS IN UNLIMITED CELEBRATIONS!!
Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by jesmond3945: 11:41pm On Mar 16
DamnnNiggarr:

when you marry for long you and your wife begin resemble.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by kingimmade: 11:56pm On Mar 16
chopnaira:
Peter Obi and his friend.

I did not even know she was married because of the way she and Obj use to do "love in Abuja" back then.

😒
Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by flokii: 11:58pm On Mar 16
Happy birthday to Mr.Chinedu Ezekwesili.. 70yrs no be moi moi.

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by 43Ronin: 12:22am On Mar 17
Ezekwesili, it's time for another BBOG angry
Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by Rolings: 12:52am On Mar 17
LagosFirstSon:
Obedient till I die

I no know wetin dey freak all of una for these AI tools..... The results looks fake. See the okocha this one create ? So fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by Burgerlomo: 1:21am On Mar 17
HBD LLNP 🙏
Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by bionixs: 1:33am On Mar 17
Amotolongbo:
Because na laziness make many of them turn pastor
if becoming a pastor is laziness, I bet it with all my money that you have not prayed for the past 7 years. How many places do you know in the Bible ? How many nights could you stand and pray till morning ? How many people have you preached Christ to as He COMMANDED you to do as a Christian or are you not one ?

That is a clear definition of LAZINESS and Christianity for MOUTH .

He is lazy but has many converts he convinced who believe in him but common 25 likes, you couldn't talk people into giving you on NL. Your reasoning is dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by azzima(m): 3:08am On Mar 17
Congratulations!
Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by Kam2021: 3:24am On Mar 17
The gele dey strange on madam Oby head🤣🤣🤣🤣To look and behave feminine nah blessing for a woman 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by Igboslayer: 3:42am On Mar 17
LagosFirstSon:
Obedient till I die
Person wey do pkai already.
Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by Amotolongbo(f): 5:45am On Mar 17
bionixs:
if becoming a pastor is laziness, I bet it with all my money that you have not prayed for the past 7 years. How many places do you know in the Bible ? How many nights could you stand and pray till morning ? How many people have you preached Christ to as He COMMANDED you to do as a Christian or are you not one ?

That is a clear definition of LAZINESS and Christianity for MOUTH .

He is lazy but has many converts he convinced who believe in him but common 25 likes, you cannot have on NL
gibberish
Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by UncleKoboko: 6:18am On Mar 17
LagosFirstSon:
Obedient till I die
Disobedient till u get sense grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by Passionate888: 7:09am On Mar 17
Saao:
her husband is a pastor in Rccg now due to retire as he clock 70 according to the rules in Rccg

Rules? Isn't Adeboye more than 70?
Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by Saao(m): 7:15am On Mar 17
Passionate888:

Rules? Isn't Adeboye more than 70?
Daddy G.O is exempted. Even after retirement, they can still function outside pulpits

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by Chasito(m): 7:50am On Mar 17
Laple0541:
Had it been Obi was elected the president, is this the only cloth he will be wearing to occasions? His wife and PA’s have a lot of work to do. If you are trying to prove to your gullible supporters that you are prudent doesn’t mean you should be wearing almost thesame cloth to everyone occasions
Peter obi just loves to put on black senator wears, he has hundreds of them in his wardrobe, what of Adams oshiomole that always dresses like a prison warder? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by SOSPITAS(m): 7:58am On Mar 17
I no like the content of that table, no drink to make the soul merry. Dem for at least put action bitter.
Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by papiwyte(m): 8:44am On Mar 17
grin grin grin

Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by Higherthan: 10:46am On Mar 17
LagosFirstSon:
Obedient till I die
then you'll be automatic loser till you die grin cheesy
Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by SupremeSpecimen: 11:13am On Mar 17
Putindbutt:
Two tribalistic couples- Obi & Oby.

It takes one to know one

Shockingly...you omitted that part 🙄
Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by anjum2dawood: 3:51pm On Mar 17
Two tribalistic couples- Obi & Oby.Two tribalistic couples- Obi & Oby....
Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by bionixs: 12:52pm On Mar 20
Amotolongbo:
gibberish
cursed noise maker
Re: Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja by Amotolongbo(f): 1:03pm On Mar 20
bionixs:
cursed noise maker
another gibberish

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Patrols Lagos With Power Bikes (Photos) / False Assets Declaration: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Just 4 Senators / Mining States To Receive 13% Derivation Revenue - Minister Of Mines, Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.