Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Rehab For Colorado/weed/ Meth addiction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rehab For Colorado/weed/ Meth addiction (132 Views)

The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth / 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ / Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rehab For Colorado/weed/ Meth addiction by MrMash(m): 11:13pm On Mar 16
It's unfortunate that I am seeking help on this topic.

Someone close to me is currently battling addiction to the listed drugs . The situation is crazy , it is taking a toil on his health, lost his marriage, his kids , unable to save , looks so dirty and has anger issues .

I fear if this continues he might loose his job and ultimately his life , any suggestion for a rehab centre , likely cost and duration of treatment.

This situation makes me sad and I really need help with advice and suggestions.
Re: Rehab For Colorado/weed/ Meth addiction by Taich(m): 11:31pm On Mar 16
Is a pity what your buddy is going through. I think they should be a facility in Abuja.
Re: Rehab For Colorado/weed/ Meth addiction by oxygenator: 11:04pm On Mar 19
MrMash:
It's unfortunate that I am seeking help on this topic.

Someone close to me is currently battling addiction to the listed drugs . The situation is crazy , it is taking a toil on his health, lost his marriage, his kids , unable to save , looks so dirty and has anger issues .

I fear if this continues he might loose his job and ultimately his life , any suggestion for a rehab centre , likely cost and duration of treatment.

This situation makes me sad and I really need help with advice and suggestions.

For quick detoxification and faster healing read articles on hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
We can help your patient.

https://hyperbaricsorlando.com/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-addiction/#:~:text=As%20a%20noninvasive%20treatment%20with%20minimal%20side%20effects%2C,the%20brain%20that%20were%20damaged%20by%20substance%20abuse.

HBOT PROVIDERS

(1) (Reply)

Cowgirl Position And Excessive Hand Job Can Cause Impotence Later / Please Help With My Medical Illness Am Down / Best Yoga School In Rishikesh India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.