Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Fan Gushes Over Big Cat, Says 'A Real Champion' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Gushes Over Big Cat, Says 'A Real Champion' (293 Views)

Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fan Gushes Over Big Cat, Says 'A Real Champion' by PokoVirtuous(m): 5:35am On Mar 17
IG User Expresses Confidence In Big Cat's Talent, Dubbed Him 'A Real Champion'

His fans seem to believe in him.

Taking to his Instagram handle Monday, February 12, 2024, promising Nigerian Music Act, Big Cat, thanked his fans for their continual support, even as he added luxury pictures.

"Big Shoutout To Everyone Who Came Out To Show Genuine Love Towards Me, The Turn Out Was As Expected.

"I Can’t Thank You Enough But Say Prayers , May The Almighty God Bless You In Every Of Your Endeavors, May You All See Blessings Everywhere You Go. Thanks A Lot, I’m So Grateful 🙏🏿♥️💯📌

"Blessing Blessing Blessing …… I’M BLESSED 😇🤩💥💯📌."

Our reporter gathered that a plethora of them have since taken to the comments to hail him.

Afrobeautyandbeyond, 'A real champion.'; Iwoyeblog, '🔥🔥😍.', among others.

Re: Fan Gushes Over Big Cat, Says 'A Real Champion' by CountinBlessins(m): 6:41am On Mar 17
What rubbish is this ?

(1) (Reply)

Portable Confronts Eniola Ajao Face 2 Face For Giving Bobrisky Best Dress Female / Video Of Nicki Dabarbie Security Guys Claiming That Skiibiis Sent Men To Get Her / Diddy Tops Jay Z On New Forbes List Of Richest Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.