Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Which Are The Cheapest Airlines For Abuja To Lagos Flight? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Are The Cheapest Airlines For Abuja To Lagos Flight? (194 Views)

London To Lagos Flight Delayed For Hours When Deportee Does The Unthinkable / NCAA Fines, Suspends Airlines For 180 Days Over Violations Of Ncars / Delta Air Launches Direct New York To Lagos Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Are The Cheapest Airlines For Abuja To Lagos Flight? by RandomAfrican1: 5:43am On Mar 17
Hello fam! Can I know the current cheapest airlines for flights between Abuja and Lagos and a fair range of their prices. Also, can tickets be purchased online on these airlines websites?

Thanks
Re: Which Are The Cheapest Airlines For Abuja To Lagos Flight? by Lumarstone: 7:01am On Mar 17
Peace Mass Transit is the best way to go, THE APEARWAY.

I left..!
Re: Which Are The Cheapest Airlines For Abuja To Lagos Flight? by RandomAfrican1: 8:51am On Mar 17
I want info on flight, not bus. Any pointers on most affordable flights?

Lumarstone:
Peace Mass Transit is the best way to go, THE APEARWAY.

I left..!

Re: Which Are The Cheapest Airlines For Abuja To Lagos Flight? by ednut1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17
RandomAfrican1:
Hello fam! Can I know the current cheapest airlines for flights between Abuja and Lagos and a fair range of their prices. Also, can tickets be purchased online on these airlines websites?

Thanks
why not check the website of the airlines? Or you want us to check for you nawa o
Re: Which Are The Cheapest Airlines For Abuja To Lagos Flight? by aieromon(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17
RandomAfrican1:

Thanks

Valuejet
Green Africa
United Nigeria

They offer the cheapest rates if you intend to travel with hand luggage only. Tickets can be purchased directly on their websites.

Read the T&Cs carefully.

(1) (Reply)

A There Nigerians In Vietnam / Man Lament As Brt Increases Bus Ticket In Lagos (video) / Cost Of Groceries In Lagos, Nigeria After The Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.