Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man (45960 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by elcee1: 10:37am On Mar 17
Let’s do it for you..

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by ruffhandu: 10:40am On Mar 17
aremubabs:

For the fact that nothing worked for him is enough proof that the miracles from these business centres are FAKE.
Christianity has become one big joke. Pastors are armed with the tools of deception.
They promise you wealth in exchange for your tithes, first fruits and offerings. Then when your giving does nothing for you, they still blame you for not having enough faith. If they thought faith was enough, why swear on the authenticity of the claim that tithing opens doors, and failure to tithe makes things tight?
It is all one big SCAM enabled by a lack of transparency. The church funds lacks transparency and the church members are so carefree that they don't ever demand for accountability.
You have been in a church all your life, paying tithes, offering, first fruits, and all, but you have never asked for how your money is being used. A lack of transparency breeds corruption. Pastors have a free day embezzling or deviating church funds.
And yet these same church members demand accountability from government. They accuse Tinubu of profiting illegally from Lagos fund.
Hypocrites. They don't the log in their own eyes.

Lol, I have never fallen for tithe scam. I have studied the finances of the church I belong to and I know how they are used, no be one man church. So I can tell you that my tithes were never misused. Also, I have never owned a tithe card anywhere, you can't be monitoring my tithe payment when you are not monitoring my spiritual life, which is more important.

Every organisation needs funds to be sustained. Tithing is not by force. Only ignorant christians are cajoled and scammed. Miracle seekers are more likely to be scammed and held with charms.
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by PoliteActivist: 10:47am On Mar 17
johnog4sure:
No what I meant is the biggest financial are usually people who feels they owe God (vulnerability) because of their sinful life. They mostly do not make any effort to change, they feel their commitment to giving to church is sufficient.

Yeah, that's what I meant - and according to you that's where the church gets the real money NOT from ordinary members

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by faceland: 10:47am On Mar 17
It is gone and the deal is final. There was no agreement. If you disagree, take it to the heavenly court.

Go ye and sin no more.
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by blaise26abj(m): 10:50am On Mar 17
RepoMan007:
He is confused.
You are the confused one . Fraudulent , Pentecostal churches failed him . Which one is kingdom investment booklet if not a scam ?

A man’s life journey includes finding his footing spiritually . He is at least on that journey . Not some brainwashed church goer with no mind like you

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by johnog4sure: 10:51am On Mar 17
PoliteActivist:

Yeah, that's what I meant - and according to you that's where the church gets the real money NOT from ordinary members
Exactly! However I categorize those in christian religion into 4 groups: 1. The vulnerable 2. The hypocrites 3. The gullible and 4. The genuine
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by stagger: 10:52am On Mar 17
God knows those who are miracle chasers and mammon worshippers, who come to church and treat God like a slot machine (such as this man).
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by thatigboman: 10:59am On Mar 17
kingxsamz:
Apparently his eyes opened and he realised he was getting scammed. If you pay for something and you don't get what you paid for, wouldn't it be fuulish to go back and pay again for that same thing? Someone will pay tithe for over 20 years and his life keeps getting worse. At what point does the person realize he's being scam-med? Christians will tell you that the world is ending soon and rapture will take place anytime, but they're busy paying tithes so they can become rich in the future. I thought making heaven was all that mattered. Pastors will use the same tithe to acquire several private jets and convoy of expensive cars, but Jesus is coming soon right? wink

If you think any pastor can actually perform miracles, ask yourself this, why don't these pastors lay hands on amputees, people with hunchback, cripples with dead legs and people with huge tumours and growths on their bodies, and make them go back to normal instantly right there, live on camera? Just ask yourself.
that's going too far. Where were the pastors during ebola and especially COVID?

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Xxxylxxxx: 11:00am On Mar 17
Okortor:
A fool will always remain a fool, why not also demand full refund from all the oloshos you have slept with.......you guys see Christianity as a joke because of its peaceful and Christlike nature. Can you try such with the head slammer's religion?
You're the foolish and the most brainless one here. Going to olosho to spend money, right there, you enjoy your pleasure in which you pay for. If you're referring to Islam, you won't pay a dime. No one will ask you. That's why you don't see mosques littering everywhere like churches. I was a Christian two years ago, I left for the same reason. I'm a Muslim now. Christianity in Nigeria is scam!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Mar 17
He made some very salient points there...!

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Hypotenuse: 11:02am On Mar 17
Okortor:
A fool will always remain a fool, why not also demand full refund from all the oloshos you have slept with.......you guys see Christianity as a joke because of its peaceful and Christlike nature. Can you try such with the head slammer's religion?

Tell them pls.... Paying tithe is biblical... Try accusing the Muslims and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Rejoice28(f): 11:03am On Mar 17
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by AriyaTV: 11:03am On Mar 17
Okortor:

Head slammers don't ask for seed sowing, tithe, first fruit of the year, lastly they don't stage miracles, infact it is a taboo.

So my friend, they are completely different from each other.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Honestey: 11:05am On Mar 17
""It was when I sowed a seed and in the end, I didn’t see the result. They kept on pushing me to continue sowing and I just realised that it was a scam.!"

I couldn't stop laughing at most of his replies, sound funny but make senses to a large extent. How I wish he had switched to Islam to see if there is anything scam in that religion. This is why Islam fits into any society and all kinds of civilization.
In the first place, no one will dare ask you to show a seed of any kind.
No tithes, but offering and not compulsorily to your pastor imam but to the needies
No miracle by a mere human, (yes there were some prophets who did perform miracles). However, it's not a criteria to be a true man of God. Islam believes the so called miracles by ordinary men could all be a lie!
No prophecies, only Almighty God knows what happens next, when and how
No believe in you being hunted by witches, only Amighty Allah can make anything happen to you.
In all ramifications Islam is by nature humanism he now embrace as it's a way of life. However, Islam is a guiding approach to that humanism as it's full of do's and don'ts so as to preserve the sanctity of humanity. Hence Islamic society is one of strict discipline and limitations of all kinds of freedoms that has now perverted many society and leading them into ruins.
Islam is what his soul is seeking for him, I pray his eyes open wider to see his destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Goodlady(f): 11:05am On Mar 17
AntiChristian:
Nna ehn!

Na miracle he dey look for about!

Let them refund him o!
Are you aware the stray bullet hit you and ya minions for mosque and to Arabia, Hamas, Palestine, Iraq and Iran?
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Goodlady(f): 11:07am On Mar 17
AntiChristian:
Nna ehn!

Na miracle he dey look for about!

Let them refund him o!
Are you aware the stray bullet hit you and ya minions for mosque and to Arabia, Hamas, Palestine, Iraq, Yemen, Iran, northern Nigeria etc?
Humanity's first before religion. So don't just flex muscle because this one dey talk about churches. Billions are coming for Islam's bad deeds! And by then, you might be nuked!

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Osidazz19: 11:07am On Mar 17
Business center miracles grin
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by alobright17(m): 11:09am On Mar 17
RepoMan007:
He is confused.
you're the confused one if you still believe that your God who has all things still need naira before he can do anything for you .

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by descarado: 11:09am On Mar 17
Broveens42:

Lol. I once raised this issue with a friend who's a priest he replied that not sowing seeds won't make you a billionaire, but always better to seek god's blessings through offerings.
I was like, sowing seeds or not sowing won't make you a billionaire either, but gullibility will always make you a seed sower.
Hahaha
My friend was stunned, lol....I was like..shey you did philosophy in theology school
That their theology school were they learn how to speak in Hebrew and call it speaking in tongue cheesy cheesy
You must learn how to speak some qoutes in Hebrew,, you can add other languages if you are brilliant enough and there you go.

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Mightyify(m): 11:11am On Mar 17
Same scam exist in traditional religion. Oga just stay one place.
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Goodlady(f): 11:12am On Mar 17
Nwodosis:
But knowing the truth that the miracles are staged is another miracle on its own.
Miracles exist but fake ones are more. Also, I would not throw away the baby and bath water, that's why one must examine what's good and bad in Christendom. The religious has more positivity than negativity. Fake miracle peddlers should be ignored. People should be advised to be wiser to discern fake pastors.

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Calitoscassius(m): 11:12am On Mar 17
Okortor:
Rubbish talk, if you pay olosho you fork the olosho, head slamming do not ask for thithes and donations.

Chrisitanity is a joke, a forking scam! The fool here, is you!

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by meditator(m): 11:12am On Mar 17
ZombiePUNISHER:
Pulpit bandits like Adeboye are everywhere ..

A man who was vocal against Jonathan

but lost his voice during this great Tinubulation
"He who waits for the voice of another man to make a sound for his community is a coward" , An African Proverb
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by thatigboman: 11:13am On Mar 17
johnog4sure:
You are calling your ancestors traditional religion false? Europeans now have started worship Baal and other pagan gods(reason why homosexuality and other vices is growing fast in the west), hope when they come to Africa you will abandon the religion they introduced earlier and join them in the new religion? Africa return home and get sense! Judaism is for Jews, Islam is for Arabs, Christianity for Europeans, Hinduism for Chinese, Buddhism for Indians, where are you my brother?
hindu -India, Buddha - china

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Calitoscassius(m): 11:15am On Mar 17
All religion are scam!
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by ezewealth(m): 11:16am On Mar 17
blowjohn:

Did the human sacrifices promise eternal life? grin grin grin
I think it promises, the doctor Sarah that sacrifices her life for majority of Nigeria not to contact the deadily virus (ebola). There no sacrifices more than that. Even ur pastor wouldn't do that.

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by GUNITGuy: 11:18am On Mar 17
Deicide:
Well it's 2024 and Churches hardly do miracles all they do now is promise you financial fruithfulness grin
lol grin grin grin
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Goodlady(f): 11:19am On Mar 17
thesicilian:

He's not confused
He seems to know exactly what he's doing.
My only worry for him is that with these videos and interviews he'll likely become exactly like the pastors he's trying to stay away from
Eggxactly!
Cos all that said church are scams still end up scamming others. Scamming is a human nature. A church that has just people won't scam. Their pastor & people being upright even without religion ll do justice to services and not portray false miracles.
Now to muslims masturbating here, be like say una dey ment?
Was it not last week we saw one gworo chewing alfa cursing people to give him money?
All religions have bad eggs. Shebi this complainant said tradition religious people dey pollute water, dey do blood sacrifices. So ewo losan ninu yin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) / TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.