Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man (45924 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by BePrepared: 12:12pm On Mar 17
Okortor:
A fool will always remain a fool, why not also demand full refund from all the oloshos you have slept with.......you guys see Christianity as a joke because of its peaceful and Christlike nature. Can you try such with the head slammer's religion?
Dont mind him, so as he's paying tithe church should be saving it.

Or the pastors who ain't working and were paid should refund it. Which organization do u donate to and later tell them to refund.
Christianity is lenient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Goodlady(f): 12:12pm On Mar 17
AntiChristian:

Wetin you dey talk? Na stray bullet Pastor give you today?
You aren't wise at all, I m saying as fake exist in Christendom, they also exist in ya islámists religion of piss! Also, you are gullible. That's why you scream towards Hamas but frown at Nigeria where ya kins are persecuted daily. You need brain shock!
See evidence from 2 different sources below:
https://www.intelregion.com/entertainment/this-is-rubbish-video-as-alfa-places-curses-on-all-his-congregation-who-refused-to-give-him-money-at-a-public-lecture-watch/

https://www.gistlover.com/hardship-don-hit-alfa-reactions-as-alfa-rains-curses-on-his-congregation-who-refused-to-give-him-money-at-a-public-lecture/

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Goodlady(f): 12:13pm On Mar 17
AntiChristian:

My humanity is derived from my religion! grin
Like this peado below.
You must also be a peado. I hand you over to gay-nibals in Kuje.

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Danmisra(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17
Okortor:
A fool will always remain a fool, why not also demand full refund from all the oloshos you have slept with.......you guys see Christianity as a joke because of its peaceful and Christlike nature. Can you try such with the head slammer's religion?
Imagine comparing your religion with prostitution.

For your information, Muslims don't lie and deceive each other. In Islam you are encouraged to be knowledgeable and to helpful to the needy, close relative, neighbors and even stranded travelers, that's where our money goes to.
There is no controversies in Islam and it is very very logical not going against logical and conforms to natural and logical inclination
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Morbeta11(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17
kingdom investment booklet

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Love56743: 12:16pm On Mar 17
I pick my word from him, He said he believed in humanity more than religion, Because majority of us claiming Christians doesn't even have the fear of God, someone who abandoned his family in poverty sowing seeds to rich pastors, 95% of the pastors don't even preach about salvation except from prosperity..
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by aestake: 12:19pm On Mar 17
aremubabs:
You allowed yourself to be SCAMMED.
Everyone is scammed there.
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by aestake: 12:21pm On Mar 17
BePrepared:

Dont mind him, so as he's paying tithe church should be saving it.

Or the pastors who ain't working and were paid should refund it. Which organization do u donate to and later tell them to refund.
Christianity is lenient
Pastor should be working.

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by IamANigerianMan: 12:27pm On Mar 17
AntiChristian:

Make he drop Aza na!
How? If you pay tithe is either you transfer it or pay on counter with receipt, he has non those things, let him bring his bank statement, or his alert and the receipt, he would be credited immediately, that booklet he was showing on internet is not use to pay tithe in DUNAMIS if church decided for his head people like would condemn church...
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Olatundex22(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17
vibemad007:
to u now, like this so, u don drop statement lol omo, u dont need jesus, u need education
you wan kill ham 😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17
GreatAchiever1:
The man err when he went back to traditional religion. It's sad to see people embrace false religion because of what is seen in most churches.

God exists in all the religions if we practiced them rightly. Moreover the greatest religion Jesus preached was "love". Thou I believe so much in Jesus Christ because of great encounters I've personally had but I don't discriminate against other religions because at the end of the day we serve one God just that there are so many wrong practices created by Man. Love remains the greatest religion. Love your neighbor as your self
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by SeriouslySense(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17
You almost got it, but also failed greatly.

What does your bible say, Jesus says, i am the way, the truth and life. in other words the only way. You are woke wink

Are you saved, ask yourself are you saved.

I dont like coffee, i would have stayed here to chat with the woke people.

Jesus says, if you deny him, you denied the father. You have already denied him.

You want to appeal to everyone and want to be nice wink but its not true.

DREAMHOMES6970:

God exists in all the religions if we practiced them rightly. Moreover the greatest religion Jesus preached was "love". Thou I believe so much in Jesus Christ because of great encounters I've personally had but I don't discriminate against other religions because at the end of the day we serve one God just that there are so many wrong practices created by Man. Love remains the greatest religion. Love your neighbor as your self
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by blowjohn(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17
obinnazy:

Soon they will tell him to go and bring cow to appease the gods.

Lol. grin grin grin

After he comes back to his senses he will write a letter to them telling them to return the cow and chickens. Na dia body go tell am
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by johnog4sure: 12:42pm On Mar 17
GreatAchiever1:

The gospel of Christ is for the whole world not just for one continent or region. We are Africans but there are Christians (Jesus is for everybody anywhere in the world) and yes our ancestors all worshipped false gods. There are two religions in the world-The true religion which is the gospel of Christ and the false religion where others you mentioned fall into. So where are you?
Each time religious people says there's false vs true, I just get turned off! A good reason why you should leave religion, because there shouldn't be anything as false Truth vs true Truth and there is no truth in a group of people trying to teach me how to worship a God they claim is unknowable? What Christ came to do is show us HOW to leave and treat one another plus shows us what is more important in life. HE DID NOT START ANY RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by FireUpNow(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17
Daddy Freeze sheeple at work in this man. Checking out all the miracle making machines in town. Non worked for him. Anyway every man on earth has freedom of speech, religion and of association.
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by tabaralph: 12:45pm On Mar 17
Good01:

https://punchng.com/why-i-demanded-return-of-tithe-from-my-former-church-abuja-man/
I am still looking for righteousness comment on this post…
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by SeriouslySense(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17
There is truth, and it sets us free. And he will give us his Spirit, and he will lead us to all truth.

johnog4sure:
Each time religious people says there's false vs true, I just get turned off! A good reason why you should leave religion, because there shouldn't be anything as false Truth vs true Truth and there is no truth in a group of people trying to teach me how to worship a God they claim is unknowable? What Christ came to do is show us HOW to leave and treat one another plus shows us what is more important in life. HE DID NOT START ANY RELIGION.
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by johnog4sure: 12:46pm On Mar 17
thatigboman:
hindu -India, Buddha - china
thanks for the correction
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by nairalanda1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17
The problem with many christians in Nigeria is that they want a god that would alleviate their problems . Not a god who tells them ' follow my will for your life'
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by SeriouslySense(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17
That was why they followed TB Joshua.

nairalanda1:
The problem with many christians in Nigeria is that they want a god that would alleviate their problems . Not a god who tells them ' follow my will for your life'

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by blahc007: 12:52pm On Mar 17
thesicilian:

He's not confused
He seems to know exactly what he's doing.
My only worry for him is that with these videos and interviews he'll likely become exactly like the pastors he's trying to stay away from
Are you confused as he is or you are not jus being sincere?

He said the miracles are fake,
Interviewer: How did you know they were fake?

Answer: I was in living faith for 4 to 5 years...

He said he has embraced Traditional Religion

Later said he doesn't believe in Spirituality

Bro, if you have anything against Christianity, keep am one side and read the whole story with your mind opened....

The guy is a confused miracle seeker, who thinks God is a money doubler.

And I blame the branch of dunamis he is in that are not schooled in the word enough to teach him the principles of the kingdom and how it works.
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by nairalanda1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17
SeriouslySense:
That was why they followed TB Joshua.

Yeah, the sad thing is people go where the miracles are.Not where God is
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by johnog4sure: 12:53pm On Mar 17
SeriouslySense:
There is truth, and it sets us free. And he will give us his Spirit, and he will lead us to all truth.

There is no freedom in religion, therefore it holds no truth. You mean our heavenly father who you claimed create and loved all us as his children, now needs me to reach him through one of my brothers from Jews, or Arab before I can gain access to Him? Or follow some set of doctrines created by my brothers before he will permit me into his dwelling? Break free from religious shackles.

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Solidex(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17
Our people are getting wiser by the day.
Religion is the biggest scam ever created to tame and make humans subservient to the whims and caprices of the creators. They dupe you off your materials with utter recklessness.
Humanity first before religion.
He spoke with a lot wisdom and common sense.

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by blahc007: 12:55pm On Mar 17
CannibalTorment:
Sharp Igbo guy
This one na illiterate confused igbo boy....
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by SeriouslySense(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17
You were created through the eternal word of the Almighty (Jesus Christ), you need your creator. He came as a Jew. Yes you are wrong. If you want to continue in your error you have made your bed,and you will lie down on it. It is your choice, and you can embrace it, depsite knowing the truth and mocking it, why do you come to a christain post to show how great you are.

Pride is the downfall of many, just like lucifer was proud, and wanted to make his throne higher than the throne of the almighty.

Human pride will reach it peak in the antichrist.

johnog4sure:
There is no freedom in religion, therefore it holds no truth. You mean our heavenly father who you claimed create and loved all us as his children, now needs me to reach him through one of my brothers from Jews, or Arab before I can gain access to Him? Or follow some set of doctrines created by my brothers before he will permit me into his dwelling? Break free from religious shackles.
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Inosky(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17
Anything short of selfless love and giving to poor is not a good religion, it's a scam. Open your eyes. Even Jesus said the greatest commandment is love. Love of God and love of one's neighbours (those in need). All this is where humanity should be greater than any fabricated religion.
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Onlinetutor7: 1:02pm On Mar 17
He was never a believer in the first place. He didn't even go to seek miracle he rather went to confirm if they are real and this is the very reason he never got any.
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by SeriouslySense(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17
Then go and start your thread where you can create your falsehoods. Which is against God. This is a thread for Jesus.

Inosky:
Anything short of selfless love and giving to poor is not a good religion, it's a scam. Open your eyes. Even Jesus said the greatest commandment is love. Love of God and love of one's neighbours (those in need). All this is where humanity should be greater than any fabricated religion.
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by Petah(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17
Are you then claiming God can't doing these things through Believers? And why must it be filmed? For your pleasure? To satisfy your curiosity or mockery?
kingxsamz:
Apparently his eyes opened and he realised he was getting scammed. If you pay for something and you don't get what you paid for, wouldn't it be fuulish to go back and pay again for that same thing? Someone will pay tithe for over 20 years and his life keeps getting worse. At what point does the person realize he's being scam-med? Christians will tell you that the world is ending soon and rapture will take place anytime, but they're busy paying tithes so they can become rich in the future. I thought making heaven was all that mattered. Pastors will use the same tithe to acquire several private jets and convoy of expensive cars, but Jesus is coming soon right? wink

If you think any pastor can actually perform miracles, ask yourself this, why don't these pastors lay hands on amputees, people with hunchback, cripples with dead legs and people with huge tumours and growths on their bodies, and make them go back to normal instantly right there, live on camera? Just ask yourself.
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by aalangel(f): 1:13pm On Mar 17
Nepios in action.
Re: Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17
SeriouslySense:
You almost got it, but also failed greatly.

What does your bible say, Jesus says, i am the way, the truth and life. in other words the only way. You are woke wink

Are you saved, ask yourself are you saved.

I dont like coffee, i would have stayed here to chat with the woke people.

Jesus says, if you deny him, you denied the father. You have already denied him.

You want to appeal to everyone and want to be nice wink but its not true.

Funny you... I don't need any validation about my faith from anyone Sir and I don't need to appeal to any religion. I believe in Jesus Christ and I've had personally encounters with him in real life and my dreams so by these no one can tell me other wise about my personal faith with him(JESUS) and God the Father.

However, having said that I also believe all mankind and creatures living upon the face of the earth were created by one supreme God. Do you want to tell me that all other religions; Islam, traditional, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism etc will all perish because they are not Christians? I don't think so. Moreover Jesus Christ never preached religion. Rather he greatly talked about love; reason I dont believe in religion but I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe in God, and I believe in the love God commanded us to have for each other regardless of religion. And don't forget the same rain and sun God causes to rain and shine for the Christian folk he also causes the same for other religions. Religion is Manmade. Love is Godmade. Even the bible and the Quran and other spiritual books we read are edited by Man but God had told us that his commandments he will inscribe in our hearts. And in my heart I know "Love" is the only thing that will make the World better regardless of religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) / Namibian Lady 'Delivered' From Bedwetting & Drunkenness By Tb Joshua (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.