Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,019 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day (5051 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:00am On Mar 17
What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects the Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day

John 12:48 (KJV)

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

The same Words they reject would reject them in the last day.

God bless.

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:01am On Mar 17
The is what Jesus said Himself about those who reject His Words, but unfortunately many so-called Christians appear not to believe what Jesus said on this particular occasion.

They think He didn't know or mean what He was saying, and that they can still reject His Words and yet be saved on the last day.

They take His Words for granted because they see many, including those they consider to be men of God, also doing it, so they believe they could also do it without facing the consequences of rejecting the Words of Jesus.

What they don't know however is that every single one of those they call men of God would still have to answer to those Words of Jesus if they rejected them on that day.

No one is exempted or above keeping the Words of Jesus, not even the apostles.

Every one of them who rejects those Words would be made to face the judgment of those Words they rejected, because it's those Words that are life everlasting, so it's their obedience of those Words that is meant to give them eternal life.

God bless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:01am On Mar 17
I have already shared here severally the true story of several GO's who would have been ended up in Hell fire because they rejected the Words of Jesus concerning forgiveness, if not that they were given a second chance of life to correct that grievous error of eternal proportions.

https://www.nairaland.com/7555321/these-three-church-leaders-bound

https://www.nairaland.com/7162263/unforgiveness-one-subtle-sin-take

One of them, was Rev. Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi, the founder of RCCG, which arguably boasts the most christian followers in Nigeria to prove that the Words of Jesus is no respecter of persons.

What struck me most was the testimony of one of them, Pastor Daniel Ekechukwu, as it confirmed what I have believed all this while and have been saying about the Words of Jesus, that makes me emphasize them over those of anyone else, including those in the Bible, even the teachings of the apostles.

The pastor said he was so sure of himself and kept bragging about begin a man of God, when the angel told him if the book of his life was closed today, he would spend his eternity in hell fire, until the angel told him, "remember what Jesus said about forgiveness", then he suddenly realized his the extent of his foolishness of vowing not to forgive his wife who offended him until he get revenge, shortly before his death in an accident, and consequently started weeping and lamenting about how he had destroyed himself.

The Angel of God who knows much better didn't say, remember what Paul or any of the apostles said, or what this or that powerful man of God said, or what Christians said, or even what the Bible said, but what Jesus said.

Unfortunately many Christians were yet guilty of the same error of taking the Words of Jesus for granted or disobeying it because of what others said or did to the contrary, especially those they look up to as apostles of Christ and men of God.

They think that because their church leaders were praying for their enemies to die instead of forgiving them as Christ taught us to do, or because apostle Paul also did it in the Bible and didn't forgive his enemy when he tresspassed against him (2 Timothy 4:14), they could also do it and get away with it on the day of judgement even though it goes against Christ's teachings on forgiveness?

They forget that just as pastor Daniel and the other GO's, that all those men of God, prophets and apostles they are following to reject and disobey the Words of Jesus would also be judged by the same Words they rejected on that day if they don't repent of such before their death, because Jesus said "anyone" so no one was exempted from that judgement.

We're so lucky to have been sent these warning messages from hell by God to remind us about the importance of keeping Jesus Words, because many Christians that ended up there as a result didn't have such a benefit or even lucky enough to be given a second shot at life to make amends as these three GO's.

Imagine the horror that greeted the pastor who was so sure of himself, when he realized he had rejected the Words of Jesus about forgiveness despite knowing about it, hence would have spent eternity in hell if the book of his life was closed at that moment.

I don't mind being hated or call anything for telling you this hard truth about the importance of keeping the Words of Jesus.

It would be worth all the hatred and persecution in the world if it makes even just one more person to escape the judgement of Christ Words on the last day.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by AntiChristian: 8:17am On Mar 17
Na your Jesus no want make people enter paradise!

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language' according to the Bible?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by OKUCHI11(m): 8:30am On Mar 17
With which law will the world be judged??

... Trillions of people who have died... All will be judged in one day... 24 hours... Haha

On that day... Dead body go surplus

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Righteousness2(m): 8:33am On Mar 17
The Lamb of GOD, JESUS CHRIST is Loving, Merciful , kind and Forgiving.
But if you reject JESUS and you depart this world without HIM, You have Wasted your Life. It is straight to Hell Fire.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by vibemad007: 8:33am On Mar 17
They would have saved enough money for there family from fraud, not paying ur pastor tithe so they can flex with it

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by akinmusi(m): 8:34am On Mar 17
God's word is light.
Hopefully believers can consistent dwell and chew on it

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:36am On Mar 17
Any one who reject Chtist will be rejected on judgement day.

May the Lord help me not to be rejected. Amen

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Exceed15: 8:36am On Mar 17
Jesus, the truth, light and the way.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by chieveboy(m): 8:39am On Mar 17
Absolutely nothing.

Christians who die and cross the borders are usually surprised and shocked at what they find in the inner worlds.

Most don't even know that they are no longer on earth due to how smooth the transition went and the similarities of where they left versus where they are.

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by dust144(m): 8:39am On Mar 17
Nothing.

7 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Etimemy: 8:40am On Mar 17
The person will be throw into the lake of fire
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Etimemy: 8:41am On Mar 17
dust144:
Nothing.
Please wake up before it's too late
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Deicide: 8:42am On Mar 17
Nawa o grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by umpire1st(m): 8:43am On Mar 17
If you are a Christian then it's clear, because it's stated in the john 14:6 "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me... If you are not a Christian, nothing, bcuz y'all are going through another way, but last last all of them na scam

7 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Vadese1: 8:46am On Mar 17
God bless you for the deep teaching, Amen.

jesusjnr2020:
I have already shared here severally the true story of several GO's who would have been ended up in Hell fire because they rejected the Words of Jesus concerning forgiveness, if not that they were given a second chance of life to correct that grievous error of eternal proportions.

https://www.nairaland.com/7555321/these-three-church-leaders-bound

https://www.nairaland.com/7162263/unforgiveness-one-subtle-sin-take

One of them, was Rev. Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi, the founder of RCCG, which arguably boasts the most christian followers in Nigeria to prove that the Words of Jesus is no respecter of persons.

What struck me most was the testimony of one of them, Pastor Daniel Ekechukwu, as it confirmed what I have believed all this while and have been saying about the Words of Jesus, that makes me emphasize them over those of anyone else, including those in the Bible, even the teachings of the apostles.

The pastor said he was so sure of himself and kept bragging about begin a man of God, when the angel told him if the book of his life was closed today, he would spend his eternity in hell fire, until the angel told him, "remember what Jesus said about forgiveness", then he suddenly realized his the extent of his foolishness of vowing not to forgive his wife who offended him until he get revenge, shortly before his death in an accident, and consequently started weeping and lamenting about how he had destroyed himself.

The Angel of God who knows much better didn't say, remember what Paul or any of the apostles said, or what this or that powerful man of God said, or what Christians said, or even what the Bible said, but what Jesus said.

Unfortunately many Christians were yet guilty of the same error of taking the Words of Jesus for granted or disobeying it because of what others said or did to the contrary, especially those they look up to as apostles of Christ and men of God.

They think that because their church leaders were praying for their enemies to die instead of forgiving them as Christ taught us to do, or because apostle Paul also did it in the Bible and didn't forgive his enemy when he tresspassed against him (2 Timothy 4:14), they could also do it and get away with it on the day of judgement even though it goes against Christ's teachings on forgiveness?

They forget that just as pastor Daniel and the other GO's, that all those men of God, prophets and apostles they are following to reject and disobey the Words of Jesus would also be judged by the same Words they rejected on that day if they don't repent of such before their death, because Jesus said "anyone" so no one was exempted from that judgement.

We're so lucky to have been sent these warning messages from hell by God to remind us about the importance of keeping Jesus Words, because many Christians that ended up there as a result didn't have such a benefit or even lucky enough to be given a second shot at life to make amends as these three GO's.

Imagine the horror that greeted the pastor who was so sure of himself, when he realized he had rejected the Words of Jesus about forgiveness despite knowing about it, hence would have spent eternity in hell if the book of his life was closed at that moment.

I don't mind being hated or call anything for telling you this hard truth about the importance of keeping the Words of Jesus.

It would be worth all the hatred and persecution in the world if it makes even just one more person to escape the judgement of Christ Words on the last day.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by 2lateBiafra: 8:46am On Mar 17
WHEN?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Zooposki(f): 8:48am On Mar 17
jesusjnr2020:

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by ybalogs(m): 8:52am On Mar 17
Anybody who doesn't follow the words of Jesus(ISA) will definitely most likely enter hell fire as whatever a prophet of God says is from God so must be adhered to.
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:53am On Mar 17
His name is NOT Jesus..
He's not an English man.

If you guys got the name wrong..imagine lots of things that will be wrong

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by superCleanworks(m): 8:53am On Mar 17
jesusjnr2020:
God bless.

so that is the game we are playing on earth?
it is all a game of who accepts and who rejects?
so no matter how good you are, you will be made to burn FOREVER if you are not listening to Jesus?

going by all the standards, commandments, rules and laws in the bible, even you will not near heaven - if at all such a place exists.

11 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by 99thEnemy(m): 8:54am On Mar 17
In order words, Muslims and those of other religions are doomed. grin

-JesusJnr2020

NB : For the nitwit that assumed the above my words (and quoted me) and to warn other nitwits. I only rephrased OP’s words.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by RickyJesus: 8:54am On Mar 17
Grow up already.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by SlavaUkraini: 8:55am On Mar 17
The word would testify against that individual
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by ybalogs(m): 8:56am On Mar 17
99thEnemy:
In order words, Muslims and those of other religions are doomed. grin

-JesusJnr2020
More like all other religions are doomed except you die as a Muslim.

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by bakar007: 8:56am On Mar 17
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Including the Jew right cause they hate Jesus till this day and some ignorant Christians supports them while they say you are worshipping an idol

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by superCleanworks(m): 8:58am On Mar 17
NeoWanZaeed:
His name is NOT Jesus..
He's not an English man.

If you guys got the name wrong.. imagine lots of things that will be wrong

don't mind the damned fool. They know what happened in Nazareth and Bethlehem 10,000 years ago but have no idea about what happened in their own village yesterday

6 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by naija4life247: 9:01am On Mar 17
Storyline.

As a Muslim, I know that if you reject the words of Prophet Muhammed (SAW), you will end up in Hell Fire

Jews say that if you do not follow Moses, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon, Job, e.t.c. but follow Jesus, Muhammadu (SAW) or any other except the prophets of the Old Testament, then you will not end well.

If humans are higher than animals, then you will know that no single way leads to our Father in Heaven. It is only a fool that will insist that only his religion is the way to our Father in Heaven, that is if we have any Father in any imaginary Heaven.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by IyamiOse: 9:09am On Mar 17
God did not create any Religion

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Cobweb Attack / Atheists Have To "Read Hard" Before Concluding, Theists Just Know Whatsup. / 2024 Theme (year Of) For All Churches In Nigeria And The Rest Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.