Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Job Scam: Police Rescue 50 Stranded Foreigners In Lagos Building - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Job Scam: Police Rescue 50 Stranded Foreigners In Lagos Building (18612 Views)

Emergency Responders Recover Two Bodies At Lagos Building Collapse Site / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Scam: Police Rescue 50 Stranded Foreigners In Lagos Building by talk2ekpa(m): 6:49pm On Apr 17
@OP...

I never see my money ooo...

I transfered 134.8 USDT to you since 10am ooo...

Please credit my account now before we take it to another level ooo!

Re: Job Scam: Police Rescue 50 Stranded Foreigners In Lagos Building by Chiderachigozi: 9:51pm On Apr 18
My brother, reading your post really got me down. It seems like some shady folks used a company's name to try and scam you. I had a friend who almost fell for a similar trick with QNET, but he went to their official website and saw a message saying they don't offer jobs or help with travel. He even called their real call center and got the scoop straight from QNET themselves. So, always double-check any info someone gives you about a company or offer before jumping in. Legit companies usually have websites where you can verify stuff.

1 Like

Re: Job Scam: Police Rescue 50 Stranded Foreigners In Lagos Building by Osasabasi: 1:12am On May 03
I personally know people who have benefited from QNET and are doing well in Nigeria. I don’t think they are ponzi scheme bro. Una for take time go listen to dem and understand. They are partners with the prestigious Transblue limited. I doubt that Transblue will partner with scammers.
Benzemma:
It seems federal government of Nigeria is not aware of this scamming ponzi scheme called QNET! They are the ones responsible for this. They even deceive and smuggle Nigerians from this country to another country in the name of job offer, and there they manipulate and brainwash their victims to bring another person. They usually quote a reasonable amount of money to their victims and asked them to bring it, that it will be used to secure the job for them and also for their accommodation.
These people have wrecked many youth down financially and have caused many youth to commit suicide.
EFCC should also look into this matter and flush these criminals out if our society. Am once their victim.
Re: Job Scam: Police Rescue 50 Stranded Foreigners In Lagos Building by Ebierensima: 3:37pm On May 10
Benzemma:
It seems federal government of Nigeria is not aware of this scamming ponzi scheme called QNET! They are the ones responsible for this. They even deceive and smuggle Nigerians from this country to another country in the name of job offer, and there they manipulate and brainwash their victims to bring another person. They usually quote a reasonable amount of money to their victims and asked them to bring it, that it will be used to secure the job for them and also for their accommodation.
These people have wrecked many youth down financially and have caused many youth to commit suicide.
EFCC should also look into this matter and flush these criminals out if our society. Am once their victim.

When you become a victim of scam, I suggest to report to authorities and check with the representatives of that company. This looks like a case of some people scamming others using the name of a random company. I saw a lot of direct selling companies such as Herbalife, Max International etc have faced similar situations too.

1 Like

Re: Job Scam: Police Rescue 50 Stranded Foreigners In Lagos Building by Kolaposhodipo: 12:59am On May 12
When you become a victim of scam, I suggest to report to authorities and check with the representatives of that company. This looks like a case of some people scamming others using the name of a random company. I saw a lot of direct selling companies such as Herbalife, Max International etc have faced similar situations too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons / Nigeria Politics News / APC Reconcilation: 5 Injured As Ex-minister, Speaker Escape Lynching In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.