Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Garri Is Already N50 In My Area Now! And You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Garri Is Already N50 In My Area Now! And You? (671 Views)

Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri Is Already N50 In My Area Now! And You? by Trollegend(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17
I swear i couldn't believe what i saw today. I went to buy garri for my eba with expection of it will be more expensive, i even extra money in case. As i just got there, i asked for the amount per cup and the woman told me it's N50. I was suprised as you reading this post. Is it only me that is still dreaming? Abeg hw much b garri in your area?

1 Like

Re: Garri Is Already N50 In My Area Now! And You? by Anunakeeh: 4:30pm On Mar 17
Trollegend:
I swear i couldn't believe what i saw today. I went to buy garri for my eba with expection of it will be more expensive, i even extra money in case. As i just got there, i asked for the amount per cup and the woman told me it's N50. I was suprised as you reading this post. Is it only me that is still dreaming? Abeg hw much b garri in your area?

First of all. How old are you?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Garri Is Already N50 In My Area Now! And You? by Solofresh2: 4:33pm On Mar 17
Anunakeeh:

e reach to ask am 😂

3 Likes

Re: Garri Is Already N50 In My Area Now! And You? by ojun50(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17
Anunakeeh:

Woke on the beat
Re: Garri Is Already N50 In My Area Now! And You? by Anunakeeh: 5:12pm On Mar 17
Solofresh2:
e reach to ask am 😂

I tell you Comrade.

He no even cool down type the post.

It's very obvious he is an Adolescent. The adrenaline rush of coming on here to post about the current price of cup of garri tells a lot about him.

2 Likes

Re: Garri Is Already N50 In My Area Now! And You? by jumper524(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17
it's #100 in my area. only that edo yellow garri sells for #150.
Re: Garri Is Already N50 In My Area Now! And You? by Bongadu: 10:24pm On Mar 17
Anunakeeh:

Old enough to suck bwess
Re: Garri Is Already N50 In My Area Now! And You? by Trollegend(m): 6:23pm On May 04
I pray for comfort for this countryyy

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! The Marriage Of These Days Leaves Much To Be Desired / What Will U Do When Ur Girl Friend Belive People Saying Than Yours / Guys, What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.