Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Nairalander Caught Hacking Another User's IP Address - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Caught Hacking Another User's IP Address (431 Views)

Airforce Graduates Six Instructor Pilots (IP) / Fear Of Hacking Made APC Senators Vote Against Electronic Transfer Of Results / Twitter User Describes Macron's Visit To Nigeria & Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Caught Hacking Another User's IP Address by Obrigardo: 6:26pm On Mar 17
A nairaland user has been caught trying to deceptively hack another user's iP address.

I thought it was only Seun or the moderators that can do this but a user has found a way. And this could be very disastrous and fatal for nairaland.

He uses a website called maper to mask this deceptive links that looks like an article. Once you click on it, he gets your location and more details about you.

All because of political disagreement!

So be careful guys when you want to click any link, hover on it and make sure you read the link before you click.

I hope everyone spreads this warning. So assassins or blackmailers will not use this method one day because of politics.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Caught Hacking Another User's IP Address by Foreverly02: 6:28pm On Mar 17
Re: Nairalander Caught Hacking Another User's IP Address by Obrigardo: 6:30pm On Mar 17
Foreverly02:

My thoughts originally. This is fire alarm level.
Re: Nairalander Caught Hacking Another User's IP Address by Obrigardo: 7:18pm On Mar 17
Is Seun taking this seriously?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Caught Hacking Another User's IP Address by Obrigardo: 7:19pm On Mar 17
The user caught red handed is benalvino3 incase anyone is confused.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Caught Hacking Another User's IP Address by Laurene: 7:48pm On Mar 17
Obrigardo:
The user caught red handed is benalvino3 incase anyone is confused.
Are you jobless? Go and look for job

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Caught Hacking Another User's IP Address by Obrigardo: 9:08pm On Mar 17
Laurene:
Are you jobless? Go and look for job
I know this is one of your alt account

Why do you do this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Caught Hacking Another User's IP Address by budaatum: 4:49pm On Mar 27
Obrigardo:
Is Seun taking this seriously?

Seun, are you taking this seriously?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Caught Hacking Another User's IP Address by ijebosb: 7:10pm On Mar 27
He seems to have been at this for awhile.
If you see Bemeruca or Benalvino3 post any links and if you value your anonymity don't click on them.

benalvino3:

... I Even know the browser he uses on his phone.

benalvino3:

... I get info about all of you since you guys started doxxing but i never put it out here. even you Buda, your info with me back in the day. i never cared, all deleted

benalvino3:

...then i got his phone number, where he lives, his white wife and daughter's photos but i never posted those stuff or mentioned it. Before Pride left i said he has a court case coming up and he may be serving time for child support violations. Shorty that dude disappeared from this forum he was addicted to. ...

After getting banned he started using one of his other aliases 'Bemeruca'. He seems to be still at it and gloating about it.

bemeruca:

you don't know what phishing is. Just shut the fvck up. You claimed to be using a VPN which is a lie. Your IP last was consistent with your IP early this year.
people who live around Cambridge St. are usually idiots

bemeruca:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Do you think I am stupid? you don't use VPN anymore hahaha.
I didn't say you live at Cambridge Street, I said close to.
you know Court... is close to Cambridge Street right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Caught Hacking Another User's IP Address by Obrigardo: 7:57pm On Mar 27
budaatum:

Seun, are you taking this seriously?

Thank you for your support.

Seun, don't take this for granted. It could bring serious lawsuits against you in the near future. Make sure benalvino3 stays banned for life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi:No Pilferer Our Scarce Resources will insult Afe Babalola and we'll watch / President Tinubu: 'We Removed The Artificial Element Of Value In Our FOREX' / INTERPOL Says It's Not Involved In Rendition Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.