Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc (19203 Views)

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio / Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 8:45pm On Mar 17
I bought some cold drinks that were distributed to Bendel insurance fc supporters club today before the match against Doma United as my little contribution to my darling club Bendel insurance.
These men always support my team in the rain and in the shine and they deserve all the accolades.
Adaa Bendel.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by NoahHadNoArk: 8:58pm On Mar 17
Heart of Gold

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 9:07pm On Mar 17
NoahHadNoArk:
Heart of Gold
Thanks Noah

8 Likes

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by Rayd502(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17
Nice one.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 9:37pm On Mar 17
Rayd502:
Nice one.
Thanks Rayd

3 Likes

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by kestolove95(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17
Una come nack Doma 4-0...wickedness

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 10:06pm On Mar 17
kestolove95:
Lol we thrash them 4 nil

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by Numerouno94(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17
Respect.πŸ’―

6 Likes

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 4:28am On Mar 18
Numerouno94:
Respect.πŸ’―
Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 4:30am On Mar 18
Thazard:
You are kindhearted Sir. Wish most Nigerians were like you. If you COULD, i would appreciate if you water my aza with small thing. 2368406580 Zenith bank christian Happy Sunday Sir!
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by BigYash: 5:57am On Mar 18
Ovioba kpataki cool Well done Sir Goube.πŸ‘

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 6:18am On Mar 18
BigYash:
Ovioba kpataki cool Well done Sir Goube.πŸ‘
Thanks my Brother.

4 Likes

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:12am On Mar 18
Lol
After spelling doma, you don dey celebrate.
Who you dey face next gan sef? Hope you no go cry?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by FavoredbyGOD: 11:50am On Mar 18
Kudos sir

4 Likes

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 1:04pm On Mar 18
FavoredbyGOD:
Kudos sir
Thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 1:04pm On Mar 18
NPFLADMIN:
Lol

After spelling doma, you don dey celebrate.

Who you dey face next gan sef?
Hope you no go cry?
Our away form is poor.I think Remo stars next.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by NPFLADMIN(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18
guobe:
Our away form is poor.I think Remo stars next.
You go cry!!!
Thank God we 3SC flog them yesterday.

6 Likes

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 2:21pm On Mar 18
NPFLADMIN:

You go cry!!!

Thank God we 3SC flog them yesterday.
Lol Remo de very strong

6 Likes

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by callmevirus(m): 11:58am On Mar 19
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

1 Like

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by bestman09(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19
That's very good of you.

You just reminded me of the good old days, when i lived in Benin city, capital of then Bendel state. There was a big rivalry between Bendel insurance FC and New Nigerian Bank FC then, ant it was always a big war in Ogbe stadium (now samuel ogbemudia stadium) 1986 to be precise!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by jamalnation(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19
Nice gesture

2 Likes

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by CelestineNelson: 12:00pm On Mar 19
Wow...you will be blessed for this...

2 Likes

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by GanagiBitrus: 12:01pm On Mar 19
Over to you, fans of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool...
What have you done for your club?

4 Likes

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by zoghys: 12:01pm On Mar 19
guobe:
I bought some cold drinks that were distributed to Bendel insurance fc supporters club today before the match against Doma United as my little contribution to my darling club Bendel insurance.
These men always support my team in the rain and in the shine and they deserve all the accolades.
Adaa Bendel.

Bro, abeg do beer, make I for join grin grin grin. Nice one, dasis be long.

1 Like

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by inoki247: 12:01pm On Mar 19
You try that thing u call small na some people Salary u give out so....

3 Likes

Re: My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc by Dpharisee: 12:02pm On Mar 19
Weldone, this is inspiring πŸ™Œ
kestolove95:
The 4-0 cut many tickets because normally na under 2.5 them dey play

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury / Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.