Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities (366 Views)

Incorporate/register Your Company With Cac Today / Register Your Company With Cac Today / Register Your Company With CAC Today And Be Your Own Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 1:58am On Mar 18
Dear Brand Heroes,
In the realm of business, your brand name isn't just a label; it's your identity, your reputation, and your legacy.

It's the banner under which you march into the competitive arena, and it's the first impression you make on potential customers. Protecting and preserving your business name should be a top priority for any entrepreneur or company.

In today's fast-paced and ever-evolving market, the importance of safeguarding your brand name cannot be overstated.

With the rise of social media and digital platforms, the spread of information—both positive and negative—can happen in an instant.

So, how can you ensure the safety and integrity of your business name?
Simple.

Just register your business name with the corporate affairs commission. And you'll be sure that no other business will be able to use that name within the borders of nigeria.

Together, let's ensure that our brand names remain synonymous with excellence, integrity, and innovation. Because in the end, the true heroes are those who safeguard the legacy they've worked so hard to build.

Register your Company with CAC Today

Business name
Limited liability company
Church
Mosque
Association
Club
NGO
Foundation
Football Club

As a Accredited CAC Agent, I do all pre and post-incorporation services like

Change of Business Name to Company
Filing of Annual Returns
Change of Address
Printing of Letter of Good Standing
SCUML Registration
Trademark
Export License

Contact me via WhatsApp in my signature below.

Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 9:40am On Mar 18
FCMB is giving 5 million 0% interest loan to business owners and 1 of the major requirement is CAC documents but Nkechi and John that's reading this don't have a registered business.

It's good to get prepared for opportunities 😌

Don't want to miss business support and opportunities?

Register your business name today.

Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 5:25pm On Mar 18
Your Business can be Registered from any Location.

YES, IT CAN.

If we were in 2018, I would have said it's not possible because CAC Registration wasn't done online.

But now, it's online based and that means no restriction to registration.

That means I can serve you from any part of the world.

That means I can do registration for you, if you are in any part of the world.

I have registered for people in different state in Nigeria.

And yours can't be different.

#iReachDigitalSolutions

Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 7:21am On Mar 19
CAC has collaborated with CBN to enforce fintechs to register all the business accounts open under them.

Before now you can open a business account with fintechs like moniepoint, opay and palmpay without CAC certifications.

After reaching out to each of this fintechs, CAC has ordered them to update all the accounts with them.

Now, you need a business account and it's compulsory you have CAC certificate

There is no where to run again.

Contact me below 👇

Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 1:33pm On Mar 19
IS THE WORD AGENCY ALLOWED UNDER BUSINESS NAME?

Well if you do a random search on the CAC Portal, you might see business names with the word AGENCY but not of recent.

The reason been is because CAC changes their rules overtime.

For example, school is registrable under business name before but not now again.

So same for the word AGENCY. It's not allowed under business name registration. It can be under a LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY.

Helpful?

I'm still your go-to-go CAC Consultant

#cacregistration

Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 2:17pm On Mar 23

Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 2:01pm On Mar 26
KingGe:
Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 10:55am On Mar 27
We initiated the registration process yesterday, and we have already obtained full approval today.

Are you looking to register your business or company with the Corporate Affairs Commission quickly and affordably?

I am your go-to person. Contact me via WhatsApp, Call, or Text at 07037429224.

With ❤️😍

Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 2:47am On Apr 08
Dear CEO, Did you know the consequences of losing a Business or Company name you are building and developing right now.

1. Losing your Business name can lead to total Rebranding because the name does not belong to you. (change of social media page handle or name, Change of logo, Change of flyers and banners, Change of Contact card, and many more)

2. Losing Business Reputation: After many years, months or weeks of Building a Brand/Business/Company and leaving it unregistered you can easily lose reputation from Customers if you finally lose the Business name.

3. No Legal Documents to Backup Contracts, Deals and offers

4. No Investor, Industry/Company will make any attempt to Invest in your Business

5. Loss of Opportunities likes Grants & Loans
And many more

Take a Bold step today to Structure your Business or Incorporate your Company legally under Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

Contact me below

Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 4:31am On Apr 09
Let's Welcome New Legally Registered Business Owner

Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 11:44am On Apr 10
Eid Mubarak!
Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 3:21pm On Apr 11
We are always on time.
Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 5:08pm On Apr 12
Stop procrastinating your business success
Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 3:31pm On Apr 14
Register your Business with Corporate Affairs Commission make you 50% ready for your Business Growth

Start today let's get your business or company registered with this week.
Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 7:05pm On Apr 16
KingGe:
We are always on time.
Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 5:31pm On Apr 17
CAC Registrations Like Dust
Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 12:16pm On Apr 18
247 Services
Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 9:44am On Apr 20
KingGe:
Stop procrastinating your business success
Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 7:57am On Apr 22
Is your business ready to answer opportunity's knock?

Don't miss out on lucrative government contracts, loans, or grants simply because your business isn't registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

Registration unlocks a world of possibilities:

Access exclusive funding: Secure vital financial resources to grow your business.

Bid on government contracts: Win lucrative opportunities reserved for registered businesses.

Project professionalism: Build trust and credibility with potential partners and clients.

Don't wait until it's too late! The CAC can experience high registration volumes. Get ahead of the rush and secure your business's future today.

Contact me now to get started!

Call/WhatsApp: 07037429224

Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 9:39pm On Apr 23
For those that miss the Grant. Try apply for loan, if you have business http://loan . fedgrantandloan .gov. ng/auth /loan-register

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GRANTS UPDATES UNDER

PRESIDENTIAL LOANS... Before it closes

If you have CAC CERTIFICATE RUSH AND APPLY

Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 4:49am On Apr 29
Start the New week with the right CEO mindset to have legally registered business with Corporate Affairs Commission
Re: Register Your Company With CAC Today - See New Opportunities by KingGe: 8:55am On Apr 29
Are you aware that after 18 months of registered your Business or Company with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

Your Business or Company is due for Annual Returns Filing for the previous year?

You should be taken it serious along your business management, because soon or later you may need some of business documents that will require your annual returns are upto date.

And Filing it on time will not attract late fees.

Also, non filing annual returns for years will make your business name or company inactive on CAC portal and it will be deleted after some years of inactivity.

To make your business active back you have to filing all your outstanding annual returns.

Actually, only CAC Accredited Agent can do this, not every Buziness Registration Boss.

For all your post incorporation services like Annual Returns Filing, Change of Business Name to Company, Change of Business Address, Change of Directors Details, Change of Company Allotment of Shares etc

Contact me via call or text 0703 742 9224

(1) (Reply)

A.G.O For Sale Available Trucking / Exporting Bitter Cola And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Our Nation Ego: "NIGERIA PATRIOTISM"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.