Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? (10179 Views)

How To Track Or Block Stolen Phone In Nigeria / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Lessonteacher(f): 4:43am On Mar 18
A new android phone i just bought got stolen, making it the second time in a month.
please is there anyone who knows how i can track or block the phone?

please push this to the front page.

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by kmaster007: 10:00am On Mar 18
Ur location
Lessonteacher:
a new android phone i just bought got stolen, making it the second time in a month.
please is there anyone who knows how i can track or block the phone?

please push this to the front page.
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by UnknownQueen(f): 11:11am On Mar 18
I'm concerned that your phone has been stolen twice in such a short period of time. While I know it's not your fault that someone stole your phone, I think it's important to take some precautions to reduce the chances of it happening again. Here are a few suggestions
- Keep your phone out of sight when you're not using it.
- Don't leave your phone unattended in public places.
- Install a tracking app on your phone, so you can locate it if it's lost or stolen and don't forget to back up your data regularly..

Wish you all the best....

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Misterc(m): 11:12am On Mar 18
If it's a Samsung or a Redmi android phone.... I will said YES i can track it and if ur location is Lagos.... It would be great also....
But if it's them Tecno and Infinix phones...... I'll just tell u to contact Barrister Sope O. T. Law because it's a gunner....

Hope say u don do ur welcome back Sha.... Before them go reassign ur sim card give one aboki for Kano State....

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by MatrixReloaded: 11:12am On Mar 18
If its Samsung, I would require your cloud ID and if its just an android, did you copy out your Imei no: *#06#
You can track it using this features. I'm sorry for ur second mishap.
Get ur buddy to buy you a new phone this Easter.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by HateBigots: 11:12am On Mar 18
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by SilentVboy: 11:13am On Mar 18
Second time in a month? Damn, how do u handle your phone?

You dey manufacture phone?

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by MaziObinnaokija: 11:13am On Mar 18
sad whatever u do,pls dnt contact one useless boy here.He is a THIEF, SCAMMER.He keep advertising TRACK STOLEN PHONE.BEWARE

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by osuolale95(m): 11:13am On Mar 18
Network carriers can track it, it’s an android phone and very easy to unlock even if you lock it. The network carrier will request for the phone box and a police report I think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by bestman09(m): 11:13am On Mar 18
wink
Unfortunately, our policemen, the people who supposed to help you will bill you more than the cost of the phone without 100% assurance of even getting the phone for you!

15 Likes

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Therock5555(m): 11:13am On Mar 18
Carry the carton and enter the nearest police station next to you.

Then start praying hard cause Nigeria police fit frustrate you pass how you dey now sef.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by TechCapon(m): 11:13am On Mar 18
Use Google Find My Phone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by tefishy(m): 11:14am On Mar 18
Report and submit the phone IMEI at the device service center. It's one of the surest way to track down if the phone is mistaken taken there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Antoeni(m): 11:14am On Mar 18
So Sorry ,The Nigeria police Can Track and Apprehend The Thief or Present User.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Olachase(m): 11:14am On Mar 18
Which country grin grin

Phone way don enter computer village

24 Likes

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by MaziObinnaokija: 11:15am On Mar 18
grin OYO grin
TechCapon:
Use Google Find My Phone
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by zebszebs: 11:16am On Mar 18
Use Google Find my phone.

See here: https://www.google.com/android/find

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by ezenna191(m): 11:16am On Mar 18
Try the service provider
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Antoeni(m): 11:16am On Mar 18
Go to the police with your phone pack and receipt for proof of ownership. Pay the charged fee and watch the devil shame your enemies

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by trevorlinda: 11:17am On Mar 18
Police has the ansa to ur question
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by MaziObinnaokija: 11:18am On Mar 18
Antoeni:
So Sorry ,The Nigeria police Can Track and Apprehend The Thief or Present User.
U are right.They can track it but in ROBBERY/KIDNAPPER CASE.
Contact them if u want to dash them FREE MONEY.Talking from experience

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by money121(m): 11:18am On Mar 18
Ok
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Duelee: 11:19am On Mar 18
Second time in a month? Snatched or what are we looking at ? In Lagos or where's the location? I
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by MaziObinnaokija: 11:20am On Mar 18
sad find way to block it/if u bought it via easy buy,they can help u block it..

Just free am and buy another

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Pinicop(m): 11:21am On Mar 18
Misterc:

Hope say u don do ur welcome back Sha.... Before them go reassign ur sim card give one aboki for Kano State...

Must you guys be tribalistic every time and about everything?

Pathetic lots

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by fuck419: 11:22am On Mar 18
Don't even go to the Police. They're the most unreliable in this regard. Imagine having to spend more than 100k and e sure die say you will not get the phone. These Police men don't know that they have a primary duty to protect the citizens.

They make it in such a way, that you must pay for their services. Honestly, if you don't have money, the police won't do anything for you. Instead, they would lock you up self and expect your people to come a bail you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by seborrhic: 11:22am On Mar 18
There is a difference between tracking and recovery.
You may track it,but can it be recovered?
What you are after is recovery I guess.
What people can do and are offering in Nigeria is tracking,knowing the present location of the phone.I have hardly heard of anyone that used tracking of a phone to recover it because the thief moves with the phone from one location to another.
Wish you the best though because others may wish to know how to actually RETRIEVE A STOLEN PHONE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Creamypie(m): 11:23am On Mar 18
UnknownQueen:
I'm concerned that your phone has been stolen twice in such a short period of time. While I know it's not your fault that someone stole your phone, I think it's important to take some precautions to reduce the chances of it happening again. Here are a few suggestions
- Keep your phone out of sight when you're not using it.
- Don't leave your phone unattended in public places.
- Install a tracking app on your phone, so you can locate it if it's lost or stolen and don't forget to back up your data regularly..

Wish you all the best....
ogami, pls tracking app dey really work for android? Which app pls?
Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by Exceed15: 11:24am On Mar 18
Sorry about that. Bro, don't stress or drain yourself unnecessarily .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? by JasonNOTStatham: 11:25am On Mar 18
FIRST BE CAREFUL OF SCAMMERS CLAIMING TO RECOVER PHONES OR HACK TO GET IT BACK for a "FEE"

You can send the IMEI to the customer service of that phone for blocking.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 / Post Your Funny Iphone 6 Plus Bend Gate Pictures Memes / Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.