Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Ada Bi - Segun Salos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ada Bi - Segun Salos (67 Views)

Aboki Man Stunned Salos Music Band / The Biography Of Salos / February 14 - Salos Lyrics0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ada Bi - Segun Salos by salosdmusician(m): 5:38am On Mar 18
[b][/b] ADA BI - SEGUN SALOS
LYRICS

Psaml 35)
OLUWA gbogun tì awọn ti o gbogun tì mi: fi ìja fun awọn ti mba mi jà.

(Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.)

OLUWA gbogun tì awọn ti o gbogun tì mi: fi ìja fun awọn ti mba mi jà.

(Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.)

Di asà on apata mu, ki o si dide fun iranlọwọ mi.

(Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.)

Fa ọ̀kọ yọ pẹlu, ki o si dèna awọn ti nṣe inunibini si mi: wi fun ọkàn mi pe, emi ni igbala rẹ.

(Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.)

Ki nwọn ki o dãmu, ki a si tì awọn ti nwá ọkàn mi loju: ki a si mu wọn pada, ki a si dãmu awọn ti ngbiro ipalara mi.

(Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.)

Ki nwọn ki o dabi iyangbo niwaju afẹfẹ: ki angeli Oluwa ki o ma le wọn.

(Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the LORD chase them.)

Ki ọ̀na wọn ki o ṣokunkun ki o si ma yọ́; ki angeli Oluwa ki o si ma lepa wọn.

(Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.)

[7]Nitori pe, li ainidi ni nwọn dẹ àwọn wọn silẹ fun mi, nwọn wà iho silẹ fun ọkàn mi li ainidi.

(For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.)

Ki iparun ki o wá si ori rẹ̀ li ojiji; àwọn rẹ̀ ti o dẹ, ki o mu on tikararẹ̀: iparun na ni ki o ṣubu si.

(Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.)

Ọkàn mi yio si ma yọ̀ niti Oluwa: yio si ma yọ̀ ninu igbala rẹ̀.

(And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation.)

Gbogbo egungun mi ni yio wipe, Oluwa, tali o dabi iwọ, ti ngbà talaka lọwọ awọn ti o lagbara jù u lọ, ani talaka ati alaini lọwọ ẹniti nfi ṣe ikogun?

(All my bones shall say, LORD, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?)

VERSE 1

Ta le ni to n se bi oba
Lori aiye mi
Tolorun o se loba
To n pe ra re loba
To ni leyin olorun
Ohun ma lo ku o
To n wa fi se aiye mi
Ni mi lara

(CHORUS)

Yio da
Yio da
Adabi ada
Adabi ada
Eni to bi mo ti re
To n ni mi la ra
Yio da...... Yio da.

VERSE 2

To ba lowo ju,
Wa ni osogun owo
O n gbiyan ju
Wa ni ko se to
Ologo ju won tun fe ma gbogo
Ki lo wa ti de, oju ologo n ri to
Maleeka
Elijah
Ba won ja
Maloda
Dabira
Jehovah mi o

OUTRO

Yio da
Ada bi
Yio da
Yio da
Adabi
Yio da
Yio da
Adabi
Yio da yio da

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Bobrisky Over Naira Abuse / All You Need To Know About Davido’s New Private Jet - BOMBARDIER / Looking For Female Music Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.