Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt (8376 Views)

Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) / Aregbesola: No shortage of Passport Booklets, Apply Months Ahead Of Time / Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by Ekugbeh(m): 9:49am On Mar 18
A revenue generating agency?
Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by travelzcruix: 9:51am On Mar 18
Service provider, you allow make govt owe u 1m, 2m, 900m, 1B, u still the render services. Even Olosho no go run that kind matters.
Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by Guyfawkes2: 10:09am On Mar 18
But you thieves can pad budget and buy cars for your self. The one wheb go benefit common man una no go do am

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by Guyfawkes2: 10:10am On Mar 18
tetralogyfallot:
Why can't our NSPMC manufacture our passport booklets? Why must it be imported from Slovenia, Malaysia and Malta. There must always be scarcity of booklets if we have to depend on some foreign companies to deliver our passport booklets.
like it makes no sense . What is passport that a whole country like nigeria can't make. Omor this country dey muzz me

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by Confirm4real(m): 10:11am On Mar 18
Devil sef don tire for Nigeria kon be like say na dem teach am work...

To print passport wey people dey pay dem still dey incure debt grin

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by olufadeke86267: 10:17am On Mar 18
it may not be about black man, corruption is just endemic in some people, they are bent on ensuring the status quo remains so as to continue with the charadeit may not be about black man, corruption is just endemic in some people, they are bent on ensuring the status quo remains so as to continue with the charade...
Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by Quebec91(m): 10:27am On Mar 18
cheesy
free2ryhme:

With all the noise about "you can apply for your passport right from the comfort of your home or office. No more long queues or hassle" the ministry of interior is still embroiled in production debts to the turn of N16b and not as if the booklets are giving to Nigerians for free or subsidized. Nigerians pay heavy for these booklets

why is black man so backward 😤

Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by SageOddy: 11:01am On Mar 18
tutudesz:
N16 Billion Production Debt How, is the passport for free undecided

Guy what are you holding in your left hand.
Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by Freshboi316(m): 11:11am On Mar 18
I knew this day will come but I wasn't expecting it so soon. 😂😂😂. Nigeria my country
Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by Bluntemperor: 11:19am On Mar 18
Why 16 NBillions Debt ,not even above?
Look at the fraudulent manners of Accounting by one of our MIDAS - you collected money,so why can't this Immigration have Debit and Credit Accounts - for eased of business?
Why do you pay directly to the Treasury Accounts and waited for you to be reignburse, from the Treasury ?
The Truth is that there is nothing like the amount quoted,but just for the 'Boys' in the Office or is it that you don't collect Money at all from those who wants to pay for the Passport?
Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by tutudesz: 11:30am On Mar 18
SageOddy:

Guy what are you holding in your left hand.
Snake meat grin
Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by SageOddy: 11:35am On Mar 18
tutudesz:

Snake meat grin

Jesus for real give me a little let me bite.
Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by Tochi360: 12:23pm On Mar 18
ClearFlair:
This APC sef. Since 2015 nothing to write home about

Only PDP,PDP,PDP,PDP.
Now PREDECESSORS, PREDECESSORS grin

While their urchins on NL.
IGBO,IGBO,OBI,OBI, OBIDEINT, OBIDEINT. grin

This is all they are about.

Tinubu is the DAFTEST LEADER Nigeria has ever seen since 1960.
Even bubu most daft moments as a military Leader better pass Tinubu own.

2 Likes

Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by ambale(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18
Government dey subsidize the booklet in Agbado voice 😂

Passport na 500k in UK, so thank the government for making you pay less for it😛

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by winner37(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18
Thank God am free from this one ..visa dy my neck..
Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by oluwatisetan87: 3:50pm On Mar 18
Debtor Country...!Everything na borrow!Debtor Country...!Everything na borrow!...
Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by Ashirioluwa: 8:24pm On Mar 18
We are unable to do anything in this country to the point where our useless government has to source the production of passports from a foreign country.

Since 1920, the US has been producing passports in their country.
Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by Ashirioluwa: 8:34pm On Mar 18
This country is at risk of being destroyed by this pandemic known as corruption.

Why do we owe so much money to the passport producers, that's my first question?

The second question is: What happened to the money that was realized from selling passports to Nigerian citizens?
Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by criuze(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18
3ice9ce:

Shebi na there Uwazuruike dey do Biafran passport wey he dey sell to foolish Biafrans that year.
He then printed Biafran pounds and was selling it to Biafrans. The day his child got married, he was fighting when they were spraying him the Biafran pounds grin

I presume the so called oduduwa was either a møron or a stultified imbecilê

If not why do they all lack simple senses, commonly dirty and myopic

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by 3ice9ce: 11:09pm On Mar 18
criuze:

I presume the so called oduduwa was either a slowpoke or a stultifief slowpoke

If not why do they all lack simple senses, commonly dirty and myopic

Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by Yankee101: 11:40pm On Mar 18
How do you incur debt when people pay to get these passports?

Can this stealing stop and real nation building begin or until you all get the Jerry Rawlings treatment?
Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:08am On Mar 19
I don't know their problems, Something of income was bring Hugh debt..Nawoooo
Re: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt by sirtom25(m): 9:53am On Mar 19
Imagine someone that’s sick needs to be taken out of the country for emergency medical treatment, is this how the person will be waiting for the availability of booklets?

No be say na credit we wan use collect am o, fully paid upon doing your registration, tell me how and where the debts come from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! / World Bank Presidency: Who Takes The Day Okonjo Or Kim? / We Have Not Frozen Any Akwa-ibom Account - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.