Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Looking For Job In Chicago And Envirion?here Is An Oppourtunity For U. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For Job In Chicago And Envirion?here Is An Oppourtunity For U. (1224 Views)

Job Oppourtunity For 4000 Unemployed Graduates Coutesybureau Of Investment - / Urgent Job Oppourtunity For Typist/cyber Cafe Attendant / Employment Oppourtunity For A Web Programmer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Job In Chicago And Envirion?here Is An Oppourtunity For U. by chicagoboy: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
Staff On Site has been in business for 17 years, with 10 offices in 5 States. We employ over 3000 people daily. We pay our associates weekly and give PAID HOLIDAY, PAID VACATION AND HEALTH INSURANCE.

We are hiring Pickers, Packers and Forklift drivers to work in a warehouse. We are hiring today!

Go online to http://www.staffonsite.com/applicants/WEB-SOS-TWApps.html to apply. If you have any question you can call 224-238-3728 or 630-771-1079. WE ARE HIRING!!!

CALL THOSE NUMBERS, AND THE PAY 8.85 PER HOUR ,IF YOU GET THE JOB LET ME KNOW COS I CURRENTLY WORK THERE,SO THAT WE CAN MINGLE,GUDLUCK
Re: Looking For Job In Chicago And Envirion?here Is An Oppourtunity For U. by Vokate: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2011
Making money from home is full of many promises: But i came across a product review website where this website: www.globalwealthambushng.webs.com was praised as teaching the right method to make money online through Google: For those who want extra cash online like me, you can check it out. Best of Luck
Re: Looking For Job In Chicago And Envirion?here Is An Oppourtunity For U. by rocean: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
thanks
Re: Looking For Job In Chicago And Envirion?here Is An Oppourtunity For U. by smallworld(f): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2011
@POSTER (CHICAGOBOY)
I am interested in the job cos i should be in usa (chicago) by january for studies and will need it to support myself.i tried call the 2 numbers you drop but couldnt get through to you. you can send me ur facebook i.d. or yahoomsg i.d.

will be expecting your responds soonest

(1) (Reply)

Natureplus Is Calling For Interview / Urgent Employment Opportunity @ohienbayncs In Ondo And Ekiti State. / Ne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.