Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Lady In Shock After Tenant She Brought Into Their Home Gets Pregnant For Her Hus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady In Shock After Tenant She Brought Into Their Home Gets Pregnant For Her Hus (793 Views)

Ogun Landlord Dies After Tenant Grabbed Manhood Over Bill Disagreement / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Shock After Tenant She Brought Into Their Home Gets Pregnant For Her Hus by Antfly(m): 7:40am On Mar 18
Lady in shock after tenant she brought into their home gets pregnant for her husband

A Nigerian lady who joined her husband in the UK last year, was left in shock after a lady she insisted on renting a room to, got pregnant for her husband.

According to the Twitter user, the woman decided to do more jobs so she could help her husband with his tuition fee. Getting someone to look after their daughter was a problem so she decided to rent a room to a lady who would tend to her daughter when she and her husband went out.

However, she discovered that her husband who she was toiling hard for to see through school and help with the home bills went astray and got their tenant pregnant.

Read the story below…
http://antfly.ng/2024/03/17/lady-in-shock-after-tenant-she-brought-into-their-home-gets-pregnant-for-her-husband/

1 Share

Re: Lady In Shock After Tenant She Brought Into Their Home Gets Pregnant For Her Hus by matasinc(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18
Konji na bitch... It ain't easy
Re: Lady In Shock After Tenant She Brought Into Their Home Gets Pregnant For Her Hus by ghettochild(m): 10:50am On Mar 19
which one be went astray??
he do am deliberately Ni.
so make she leave house go rent her own place n take her daughter.
if I say make she report am.. dem go say Naija women dey reach abroad n change...
dem no go see wetin this man do now...
Re: Lady In Shock After Tenant She Brought Into Their Home Gets Pregnant For Her Hus by Reelmii: 3:32pm On Mar 19
ghettochild:
which one be went astray??
he do am deliberately Ni.
so make she leave house go rent her own place n take her daughter.
if I say make she report am.. dem go say Naija women dey reach abroad n change...
dem no go see wetin this man do now...
i dey tell u oo...them no go see this one

(1) (Reply)

British Couple Jailed For Trafficking Nigerian Girls / Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) / Orji Uzor Kalu The Master Strategist And Liberator Of Abians: Spot The Differe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.