Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

MLB The Show 24 Diamond Dynasty Beginner's Guides - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / MLB The Show 24 Diamond Dynasty Beginner's Guides (80 Views)

Three Kingdoms Dynasty Archers Mod Apk V0.0.38 (infinite Everything/mod Menu) / THE KANG DYNASTY Officially Loses Director Destin Daniel Cretton; Update On His / Diablo 4 Damage Buckets Guides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MLB The Show 24 Diamond Dynasty Beginner's Guides by cammyaustillgoz(f): 7:46am On Mar 18
Feeling a little overwhelmed by Diamond Dynasty in MLB The Show 24? Don't worry, I'm Kenny, your guide through this baseball utopia. Today, I'm giving you the blueprint to begin building your squad from scratch and get it up to diamond level without spending money. My team boasts an 89 OVR across the board after a 20-hour grind.

1. Get To Know Your Squad
Take a look at your team. Currently, mine is stacked with 89 OVR players from Team Affinity, and yes, you can do this too! It's all about smart grinding.

2. Live Series Collection
As a die-hard Yankee fan, I completed the Yankees collection without spending any money, and so can you! Grind those Stubs and grab players like Aaron Judge and Gerrit Cole. Is Bernie Williams in center field? That's my reward for dedication!

3. Focus On Team Affinity
Among the affiliates program, there are many different options in Diamond Dynasty, but focus on one: the Team Affinity program. These programs are where you'll find top-tier cards through grinding.

4. Showdowns Are Your Best Friend
Start with Showdowns in single-player modes, as these are your ticket to progress in the starter program and team affinity, which unlocks beasts such as Sandy Alcantara and Dylan Cruz.

5. Programs And Moments Go Hand In Hand
After conquering Showdowns, go ahead into moments under various programs, as these will boost your progress and unlock key players for your roster.

6. Conquest-Your Strategic Playground
Think of Conquest as a board game that rewards you with team upgrades- it's like getting more territory on Risk! It's a turn-based strategy mode that complements your Showdown & Moments efforts perfectly.

7. Efficient Grinding with Player-Specific Missions
Use players like Giancarlo Stanton to smash through repeatable missions in Conquest mode. This focused grind will skyrocket your progress in Team Affinity.

8. Collection Completion for Bonus Rewards
Lock in those hard-earned cards to snag bonuses such as 89 OVR Craig Biggio. Collections are more than just a checklist- they're a strategic step towards a dominant team.

9. Dabble In Multiplayer When You're Ready
If solo play starts to wear thin, take your talents to Events or other multiplayer modes. You'll earn more player XP and still make headway in Team Affinity.

10. It's Your Team, Your Rules
There's no one-size-fits-all approach to Diamond Dynasty. Whether you follow my method or carve your own path, you'll make progress. Just enjoy the game your way!

(1) (Reply)

Frosinoe GA Vs FC Barcelona / Join Big Chance Lotto - Get 50% Bonus And Start Winning Today!! / Broken And Akman Face Review #fypシ゚viral #brokencodm #lotex #akman #codm #tolera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.