Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerian Lady Finds Ponmo, Agbalumo, Cucumber In The Parfait She Bought In Ekiti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Finds Ponmo, Agbalumo, Cucumber In The Parfait She Bought In Ekiti (976 Views)

Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress / 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son / Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Finds Ponmo, Agbalumo, Cucumber In The Parfait She Bought In Ekiti by DyshApp: 8:23am On Mar 18
A beautiful Nigerian lady sparks reactions as she finds ponmo, agbalumo, and beans in the parfait she bought in Ado, Ekiti state.

This is contained in a video captioned: “You buy parfait in Ado Ekiti.”

In the video, a young lady can be heard lamenting the contents of what she found in the supposed parfait she bought in Ekiti state.

She said: “Who would send me by Ekiti people parfait? Jesus Christ is Lord. Jesus, it shocked me.”

As she said this, her friend in the room could be heard lamenting that many people who purchase this would be thinking they have arrived.

👉Follow up with more Naija Gist Here

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Ponmo, Agbalumo, Cucumber In The Parfait She Bought In Ekiti by Flora2Sweet: 1:49pm On Mar 18
Na fruit salad she buy.. no be parfait
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Ponmo, Agbalumo, Cucumber In The Parfait She Bought In Ekiti by DyshApp: 2:42pm On Mar 18
Flora2Sweet:
Na fruit salad she buy.. no be parfait

Fruit salad with kpomo😂

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Ponmo, Agbalumo, Cucumber In The Parfait She Bought In Ekiti by Samfloxin(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18
E don enter ofe mmanu ,things don change
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Ponmo, Agbalumo, Cucumber In The Parfait She Bought In Ekiti by Kharol1234: 8:01pm On Mar 18
ponmo parfait
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Ponmo, Agbalumo, Cucumber In The Parfait She Bought In Ekiti by Gadafii: 8:11pm On Mar 18
Agbalumo and kpomo inside parfait, ejor na 😂😭

Wetin this ebi n pawa go cause for this Nigeria plenty
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Ponmo, Agbalumo, Cucumber In The Parfait She Bought In Ekiti by Zonefree(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18
Ekiti people should concentrate more on Amala and Ewedu, please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kc Presh New Video! / Who Is The Sexiest, Men Or Women / Wande Coal's Costly Mistake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.