Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State (621 Views)

3bedroom Flat For Sale (new Building) @3.5m.....price drop / Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex With A Bq@ Abeokuta / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21
We're casting alongside also

1 Like

Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22
We've commenced foundation digging for the security house...

The security house would be equipped with :

*Bedroom
* Wc/bath
* Kitchen

1 Like

Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22
More photos :

1 Like

Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22
We'll also make provison for an outdoor Bar on site which will serve as a relaxation spot

1 Like

Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22
We're done with foundation digging for the security house

1 Like

Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22
We've also commenced blinding for the security house

1 Like

Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:39am On Mar 23
Good morning my people, we're on site again this morning. We're thankful to God almighty so-far for work progress....
Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:40am On Mar 23
We've commenced filling of the main house

Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:41am On Mar 23
More photos as obtained this morning cool

Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:36am On Mar 23
Truck delivering laterite to site...

So-far, 7trips have been delivered

Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by cedricksly: 3:11pm On Mar 23
AsomArchitectNG:
30tons of granite @ #450,000 only
and I'm here complaining in my location that 320k was too much when I bought 3days back

1 Like

Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by PresidentAde(m): 11:31am On Mar 28
AsomArchitectNG:
30tons of granite @ #450,000 only

Is that really 30tns in that pix & what's the size of the granite

1 Like

Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by Stamford007(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28
Nice job. I’m really interested in your updates. Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:11am On Mar 29
cedricksly:
and I'm here complaining in my location that 320k was too much when I bought 3days back

Price is relatively fair in ur location
Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:19am On Mar 29
PresidentAde:

Is that really 30tns in that pix & what's the size of the granite

Yeah it's 30tons. That's 3quater
Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:19am On Mar 29
Stamford007:
Nice job. I’m really interested in your updates. Keep it up

Thanks boss
Re: New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State by PresidentAde(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29
AsomArchitectNG:

Yeah it's 30tons. That's 3quater
Ok sir, do you have a trusted hand that can diliver to mainland Lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest Less And Earn More With This Information: Act Fast / Acre Of Land In The Heart Of Festac / Standard 2brm Twin Bungalow On 1,1/4 Plot Of Land For Sale In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.