Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Genie Princess - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Genie Princess (614 Views)

The Genie Princess / The Legend Of Chu Qiao: Division 11’s Princess Agent / The Lesbian Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 11:17am On Mar 18
Chapter 1

"Ring Ring Ring" the school bell rang signalling break time in Pat Dovell high school.

Elena packed her belongings into her bag and trailed behind other students, keeping her head down as she wanted not to be seen for she has been labelled an outcast by her peers for not having rich and influential parents.

"it's not like it's my fault" Elena mumbled to herself softly "I didn't get to choose them, that's how life is it gives you anything it wants and you have to make do with it, I mean if I had the chance I would have chosen someone like Kim Kardashian or Kiley Jenna heck even Rihanna not them(her parents) am so sick of this..."

"Hey Elecow", "O no"Elena thought to herself while moving forward faster than she was before
"not today not today not to..." Someone grabbed her by the shoulder making her stop in her tracks. "Where do you think you're going, acting like you didn't hear me, are you deaf or something".

Elena felt angry at being called deaf but decided that it wasn't worth getting hit, after all she's been called wrose, way worse than that. "Elecow do you even hear what am saying. Guys I knew she was deaf I mean look at her outfit it's screaming I'm a deaf and homeless person" Sabrina laughed and everyone in the hallway laughed with her.

"Well we all know I am not homeless" said Elena to defend herself. "Yet. You're not homeless yet, but that will change soon, I mean what are the odds your dad losses his job for a silly reason and can't afford to pay for the dump you call a house. Doesn't it mean you're homeless" Elena knew what she was trying to say.

You see Elena's father works in a hospital St.Leonard to be precise, the best hospital in Nashville and guess who owns that said hospital? You guessed right Sabrina Gomez's Dad.

Her father Dr.Nicholas Gomez one of the best doctor's there ever will be, some people even say's he could bring the dead back to life, he has won so many awards he could build a fountain out of it.

The hospital was his father Lenoard Gomez's and has been passed down to him and he raised it to a newer height.
Now Sabrina sadly didn't get any of her father's smart or genius instead she got her mother's vain and materialistic mentality. It wasn't her fault thou, her father almost never was around, only her mother who was a house wife was, so of course she would have imitated her.

Sabrina believes only the rich and wealthy are humans others are laborers and should forever be below her. Someone like Elena is not even fit to breathe the same air she breath's, why you may ask well.

Elena Conner's life has never been easy tragedy just seems to follow her family wherever they are. The only reason she even goes to Pat Dovell high is because of her scholarship.

Her mother Erica is a drug addict who's family abandoned her for giving birth to a child by 17 and her father James Conner is a doctor who doesn't care for his family.
He has multiple lovers outside that he spends his money on, "beautiful and classy women with degree's" he says anytime he and Erica has an argument.

He looks down on her for not being able to take care of herself, he believes she weighed down his achievements, forcing him to marry her all because of a drunken night of passion.

He was supposed to have his own clinic but now he works under someone. Elena had to live in a toxic environment for as long as she remembers.
She studied real hard in order to leave and never come back, with a mother that only remember's her when she is sober and a father that acts like she doesn't exist she is bound to feel lonely and frustrated.

And now Sabrina is threatening her with her father's job. If he gets fired because of her, her life would be over.
"Yes am a homeless loser and I get my clothes from charity homes" Laughter immediately fills the hallway as Elena accepted Sabrina insults. Anything to not be at the mercy of her father's wraith.

Sabrina's minions Stacy and Dracy the twins poured their perfume on Elena " you can thank us later, I mean you do stink up the hallway, are you sure your clothes are from a charity home or the dumpster" said Darcy with her sharp tone.

"Am sure it's the dumpster, I saw her searching for something in the dumpster behind the church, turns out it was for the clothes. Hey Elecow did you even bother to wash it. It really does stink" Stacy said to not be outshined by her sister.

"Yes you're right I found it in the dumpster thanks for the It's a super expensive, that could literally buy me a car I could never have perfume" Elena said.
"You're welcome" said Darcy and Stacy with big smiles on their faces.

"There you are I've been looking all over for you" Jimmy or Jim as everyone likes to call him said as he spotted his girlfriend Sabrina.

Jimmy is the school's hunk who is also the school's number 1 on academics, talk about both look and brain. He has been Sabrina's boyfriend since freshman year now it's sophomore year and they are still dating. Elena think's Sabrina must have used some kind of spell to trap him. Who on this planet earth would want to date Sabrina the witch.

That's what she calls Sabrina in her head. "Let's go eat babe you haven't eaten anything since morning" Jim said
"Am on a diet duh, am not supposed to eat" said Sabrina with a sweet smile on her face as they all moved to the cafeteria.

"They all have just ruined a perfectly good day for me and now they're flirting in my face" Elena said sourly for if you haven't noticed she was not cool enough to date. In the standard of Pat Dovell high, the school for the elite.
Elena decided she didn't want to eat anymore and went to her next class.

*School dismissed*

Don't forget to let your parents sign your permission slip for the excursion next week.

"As if any one would" Elena muttered as she went out of her class to the hallways. She spent her time slowly moving to the front of the school door where she stopped to look at the other kids entering their cars and speeding out of the school premises.

She clenched her hands and began her long trek back home.
With no friends to even drive her back home Elena truly is pityfull.

Outside her house she took one good look at it. It really was looking like the home for a homeless person. Her eyes watered at the thought. She always tried not to think of anything bad but Sabrina and her minions always get to her every single time.

She entered her gloomy looking house to find her mother passed out again. Irritation bleed through her as she stomped her way up to her room.
She threw her bag on her tiny bed and sat on the bed. Thinking of every thing that happened that day, she cries her eyes out.

Her stomach rumbled and she remembers she hasn't eaten yet so she went downstairs to the kitchen. Looking through the fridge she couldn't find anything edible, then she remembered she was supposed to buy groceries. Letting out a yell she closed the fridge, kicked it then went to her mother in the living room.

"Mom I need money for the groceries today" she told her mother who didn't respond.

"MOM I NEED MONEY FOR THE GROCERIES TODAY" she yelled feeling frustrated "woow whhhaatttt yoooy saaaaddd" her mother slurred.
"I said I need money, can't you even understand English anymore or are you deaf" Elena said with pure anger and hatred for mother.

"Buuu yoouu fattthhrrr nnoooo gaavvve mee aannyyyffiinnn" her mother said with no self awareness. "WELL IF YOU HAD BEEN A BETTER WIFE AND MOTHER MAYBE HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU SOMETHING YOU DEADBEAT" yelled Elena who now went up her room to call her father.

Ring Ring Ring the phone kept ringing with no one answering. That seemed to be the final straw that made Elena feel so unwanted. "Why are they doing this to me. Why why I just wanted to be normal is that so much to ask. Am sorry mum I didn't mean to yell but I need you and you're not here. I just need someone, anyone, anything" Elena broke down crying.

She went down to her mother with a blanket "Mom please please just be here I need you. Am not feeling good, lately I've been feeling so much anger and it hurts that am feeling that. I used to be able to shove it down but nowadays it's getting bigger than I can handle. I need you mom, the real you not this person" Elena sobs.

She thinks of all the time her mother was sober and all the good memory she has talking to her mother who would give her the best advice she could and starts to miss it for her mother just started getting worse.
She no longer stayed sober longer than she used to.

End of chapter 1
Re: The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 6:43pm On Mar 19
Chapter 2
An Art Museum
A man entered an elevator, opened a secert slot unknown to others, pushing the number 3252 respectively, a code meant for certain individuals, special individuals. The elevator moved down, descending more than usual.

It stopped at an underground hallway with different paths made of titanium, moving out the elevator he proceeded to the scanning room that lead to the control section of the bunker.
Upon entering the room a huge screen with code ranges of 0s ,1s and 2s were seen in the centre, technicians typing frantically on their keyboards working on certain things unknown .

"Sir the excavation process has been completed, and we have found a relic never before seen" a technician said clicking on his keyboard.
"Let me have a look at it" a picture of the relic was shown on the screen, it was a lamp stuck in a piece of concrete. "We tried to remove the lamp but it couldn't be moved" the technician said still typing on his keyboard "There are a bunch of words inscribed on the concrete pillar but we can't decode it yet, i am trying to use an anicent language decoder to translate what was written" another tech geek said as he also was frantically typing on his keyboard.

"We don't have time to wait for that, tell the excavation team to bring it here" the Man said to the workers "But sir we can't just dest....."
"Now Jerry, by any means necessary". "Okay boss" Jerry replied. The man left the control room hurriedly without wasting time he entered another hallway moving forward to another section of the base, he stood in front of a huge door sighed heavily before scanning his eyes, putting in his finger print and typing a code before being let into the door.

Inside the door darkness was prominent and no single light could be seen, but even with that the man kneeled down to show reverence to someone or something inside the dark room.
A deep sinister voice said "Marcus, were is it" , "sire we have found something similar to what you told us, but we aren't sure it's what you are looking for sire" Marcus replied losing all authority he had when in front of his Master.

"Are you saying you are so incompetent to not even realize the very thing i have been searching for, all these years" the deep sinister voice said maliciously, it continued " Maybe i have been far to lenient on you, you must have forgotten your place boy" .

" No sire i plead mercy, mercy sire , it is just that I do not want to fail you sire, we found a lamp, but we aren't sure if it's THE lamp sire".

"That is non of your business boy, you bring me whatever lamp you find in any ancient tomb that is the only job you have. It looks like you have to be taught never to question my orders" the sinister voice said with power.

"No Sire Mercy Merc....ahhhhhh ahhhh". Marcus felt an excruciating pain, his muscles spamed and twitched like they were alive and he twitched on the floor like he had been possessed by demons, After what felt like forever the pain stopped and Marcus gasped for air like a fish out of water.

"Bring that lamp to me Marcus or face a fate worse than death" Marcus got up the floor and bowed to the voice saying " Of course Master, you shall have whatever you want Master, Everything and Everyone are yours Master" shaking Marcus left the room, he brought out his phone and called the leader of the excavation team.
"Bring me that lamp NOW or your fired" he said "Yes Boss".

Marcus immediately hung up and looked back at the door he came out from with a sinister gaze not unlike those of psychotic killer. "One day master, One day, I would earn your Words of praise".

End of chapter 2.
Re: The Genie Princess by Pinkdimples: 5:19am On Mar 21
This is nice. Can't wait for the next update

1 Like

Re: The Genie Princess by Pinkdimples: 8:03am On Apr 01
You kept us hanging! Hope all is well with you?
Re: The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 9:16am On Apr 01
Chapter 3

Elena woke up to the sound of her alarm ringing at 5 o'clock in the morning. It was the first day of the week a Monday morning, she felt sick to her stomach.

Her weekend had been horrible to say the least. Her mother had not been able to get sober for more than thirty minutes, which was now a new record. Her father hadn't returned home since he left on Thursday, "Probably with mistress number 3" Elena thought to herself.

And she had not been able to complete the History essay that will be due on Monday which was today. She was definitely going to get an F if this keep happening. Elena felt like vomiting, she had probably gotten the flu or something for she felt like her entire being was being burnt in hell.

Elena felt like she would probably deserve it if she ended up in hell with all the things that keep pushing her under. You see Elena thought's had recently started to take on a darker route. Her mother had been able to keep them at bay, but with her down and out, she wouldn't be of help even if the world was ending.

Elena started to get ready for the day, heading into the bathroom to do her business, she came out of shower and went to her tiny closet to choose an outfit for the day (not like there were much to choose from) donning on a washed out blue jeans, her patched up black top and her worn out boots, she felt that she was ready.

Elena was not one to think much of her outfit, it wasn't like anyone would even bother to glance at her a second time, she also doesn't have much to work with, why bother with her appearance when she doesn't even know when she would have her next meal.

Her father hadn't been given her allowance for quite a while so she had to cut down on expenses, which was why she wakes up early on a school day to trek to school and meet up with the bell in order to not be tardy.

After getting ready for the day, Elena went down to the kitchen to make a simple breakfast of eggs on toast. She divided her meal into two portions. One for breakfast, the other for lunch as she had recently used her allowance for groceries.

Elena didn't bother to wish her mother goodbye as she started her long trek to school.

In the classroom

Mrs.Anderson the history teacher walked into the class and dropped her files on the table "Hello class can i get your attention please"

She took a marker and walked up to the board writing The History of Egypt and started the lesson.

"Many Egyptians believe in genies – supernatural beings akin to Western ghosts or fairies. This type of spirit is mentioned in Islamic literature dating as far back as the eighth century, including in the book One Thousand and One Nights and others. A special type of genie is the afarit – a powerful, malicious demon. Some people consider them to be the soul of a person who died suddenly and was not buried. They are often “seen” in mirages that manifest for a few seconds at the edge of the desert. Other types of genies have good temperaments and may even end up in paradise, just like humans..."

"But Genies doesn't exist teach" a jock said mockingly.

"Yeah maybe they were desperate in terms of getting rich i mean look at Aladdin from the Disney channel didn't he like get to be a prince" another voice replied sarcastically.

"So you're saying if we get a genie we could become royalty" the jock said contemplating the idea

"Well you have to find the genie in a bottle first, you can't just make a wish all willy nilly and expect it to happen, right mrs.Anderson"

"Thank you Darcy for the questions and information about a Genie but there is a difference between Genies of Egypt and the Genies in a cartoon meant for kids" mrs.Anderson replied feeling irritated on the interruption of her teaching.

Darcy felt her cheeks heat up on being called stupid in a subtle way. She ducked her head and clenched her hand so tight she could have drawn blood. "I'm sorry" she said quietly.

"Now as i was saying....."

The bell rang signalling the end of the history lesson. Elena sat back watching other kids as they moved out of the class. She had actually liked today's lesson.

"A Genie huh. If i had one, i would my life more meaningful. Heck i could become a princess like Aladdin from a show on Disney channel. But Mrs.Anderson said that not all Genies are good and they might just be ghost or spirits. Even though they are just myths i would really like to have one. Who knows, i might even be the next Sabrina. If only wishes were horses" Elena said to herself as she got ready to leave the class. She didn't bother to submit her history essay as it was incomplete.

Darcy paused as she was about to leave the classroom. She had heard what Elena had said. "Do you also believe in Genies" she asked Elena.

Elena was shocked that one of Sabrina's minion was talking to her. "Are you talking to me" she asked unsure of what she had just heard.

"Yes slowpoke I was talking to you. I asked if you believed in genies". "Well I don't know if I believe in it, but if genies were real I would like to have one" Elena said being sure of herself.

"Well do you know that genies are also called Djinn and some say that these Djinn have a clear ranking among themselves. Some are strong, some weak but there is a different kind of rank, different from those and it's a kind of rank that is above even the strongest of Djinn. The royals".

"Woow you really know so much about them". Elena said feeling amazed that Darcy, the Darcy who was said to be the biggest airhead actually know something about this mystical figure. She must really like Genies.

"Of course i know about them I've seen one with my own eyes.oops i shouldn't have said that" Darcy left the class in a hurry after she said that.

Elena was to stunned to speak. Had she just imagined Darcy saying that she had seen a Genie or was that the reality. How was that possible. Even she knows that Genies doesn't exist and that's saying something.

Well to each their own for she still has a long way to go
before school dismisses.

Lunch Break

Elena step out of class to go to her locker. She was so hungry, the small breakfast she had wasn't enough to fill her stomach. As she brought out her lunch from her locker someone slammed it shut.

"Would you look at that, Elecow brought actual food to school, didn't think you ate real food cos i mean don't cows eat like grass or something ".

End of chapter 3.
Re: The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 9:18am On Apr 01
Pinkdimples:
You kept us hanging! Hope all is well with you?

Sorry I was updating my other stories. But next chapter is out.
Re: The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 11:05am On Apr 01
Chapter 4

"Would you look at that, Elecow brought actual food to school, didn't think you ate real food cos i mean don't cows eat like grass or something " Sabrina Gomez the queenbee said maliciously with her hands on Elena's locker.

She had been the one to slam it shut. "Ele Ele Ele what is this am hearing, you really think that Genies are real, do you think that we are living in a fantasy world huh. That thanks to your so called and i quote 'magical genie' you can become somewhat great like o i don't know princess Cinderella. Well news flash Dumb dumb, you will forever remain where you are at the bottom of the food chain and keep eating the grass cos that's where you belong"

Sabrina raged on Elena, she was boiling in anger that a peasant like Elena would have something like hope to lean on.
Hope isn't something a beggar should have, her mother had taught her that and she would do whatever it takes to keep it away from Elena.

Hope could lead to thought, which could also lead to rebellion and that could cause a major disaster.

For someone as desperate and helpless as Elena who had nothing to lose could destroy all that she had built and not get even the slightest scratch.

She would not let that happen, for really a desperate man could do desperate things so all she had to do was strike Elena out permanently.

Darcy had told her as soon as the bell rang for lunch break that she heard Elena saying during history class that she would wish to become the next Sabrina if she had a genie.

Let's talk about the audacity of Ele the cow had to even think of become her Sabrina Gomez how dare she, that disgusting thing that calls herself human.

Elena was frightened at hearing Sabrina's tone. She had never heard Sabrina speak with such Menacing arua. Her stomach dropped when she registered what Sabrina just said.
"What" Elena said slowly "what are you talking about, i.. i don't understand"

"O suddenly you don't remember what you said in history class, do you have the brain of a goldfish" Darcy said smirking.

"Darcy? what is going on i don't under..."

"Genies, Elena the Genie you were going to wish to if you got one, which might i add is delusional cos genies aren't real" Darcy concluded with finality in her tone promising death to Elena if she(Elena) dared to say otherwise.

Elena knew then that she had gotten into Trouble with capital T for she could and would not be able to escape this. But she felt unwillingness rise from her how could Dracy who definitely said that she saw a Genie with her eyes turn around and pour it all on her.

I mean yes she had wished to become the next Sabrina. But she didn't actually believe that genies were real. Her dark thoughts started to take over. No she would not put up with this any longer.

"So what if i said it, what you gonna do huh, and you Darcy aren't you the one who got the unbelievable chance of seeing a genie or like you said a Djinn with your own two eyes? So news flash sab freaking rina Dracy over here is the real Cinderella or should I say princess Cinderella".

Sabrina and Stacy were shocked, the students who were still in the hallway were shocked, did Elena just talked back at Sabrina the queenbee. O things are about to get juicy, some students immediately brought out their phones to record.

"Yea Are you feeling shocked from knowing that your so called friend Darcy is a little delulu, well i was also shocked, hey Darcy why don't you tell us how you found the Genie"

Sabrina snapped out of the shock and looked at Darcy, she was confused. What was going on first Elena talked back ( she was going to regret that Sabrina promised herself ) and now Darcy was the wanna be Princess, talk about plot twist.

Darcy was frantic she couldn't let Sabrina believe what Elena had just said. She had been guarding the secret for a long time, she didn't even realize when she told that cow and now the whole school would know.

"She's lying, Sabrina would you even believe her(elena) after she just disrespected you infront of the whole school, do you know how damaging it would be to your own rules". Dracy quickly manipulated things to be in her favour. Despite being a Sabrina's minion she had known Sabrina since she was six years old.

She knows how much Sabrina hates the status quo changing. Sabrina like any other human is a selfish self serving vain person.

Realising the gravity of the situation Sabrina slapped Elena with every fibre of her being. She couldn't believe this, how could she forget people were watching, her crown had almost slipped and it's all Elena's fault. Elena was going to pay with blood.

Sabrina grabbed Elena by the hair and dragged her to the school's lavatory. She pushed her into the men's toilet because she wanted all to see what happens when you talked back at her the queenbee.

Word got out that there was something breaking news worthy going on in the men's bathroom and many student rushed there in order not to miss out on the live showdown.

The teacher's and people of authority acted like they didn't hear anything. No one goes against Sabrina Gomez not even them.

Sabrina dunked Elena's head into the toilet bowl for a while. While waiting for more student to arrive as she had been the one to spread the news.

When she noticed the crowd of students trying to enter and peep into the toilet she decided to start on her punishment.

Elena would regret the day she crossed her.

End of chapter 4.
Re: The Genie Princess by Pinkdimples: 8:03pm On Apr 01
Jennifer141:

Sorry I was updating my other stories. But next chapter is out.
Alright.

1 Like

Re: The Genie Princess by Pinkdimples: 8:29pm On Apr 01
Sabrina I believe God will punish you. Lol

I also believe one day,just one day you will be at Elena Mercy

1 Like

Re: The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 7:39pm On Apr 06
Chapter 5
WARNINGS: This chapter has a serious case of bullying, psychopathic thoughts and depression.

The author (Jennifer) do not condone the act of bullying. If you see anyone who is being bullied please tell the people in authority.

Any act subjected in this story is purely fictional.

"Everyone, may i have your attention please. Elena here has decided to be our very own toilet bowl, so go ahead and relive yourself on her. After all she is waste of space herself. And besides she probably needs to be baptized by us, you know cos she's a freak and all. Let us all respect her wishes and do our part for the greater good of humanity. We can all start pronto" Sabrina announced to the students.

Everyone was dumbfounded. Has Sabrina been kidding or was she serious. Does she really want them to humiliate Elena this way. Greater good of humanity my foot, it's borderline humiliation of the century. She(Elena) may be disgusting but she is still human isn't she.

Sabrina must have gone bonkers. "I'll start first". Darcy said maliciously, she was going to destroy Elena. Darcy looked around and found a bucket she went into another stall peed on it came out and poured the urine on Elena.

It was like Domino's falling when a tile is being tilted as everyone suddenly started to relieve themselves on Elena. With the girls using buckets and the guys just shooting.

Elena passed out from embarrassment, This is the most humiliating thing someone had done to her, Her life was over she can never recover from this. She would take her father beatings to this.

For at least her father leaves physical wounds and it could heal but this won't because it's mentally scarring. She would forever be remembered as the girl who got peed on.

When the whole business were done Elena was left alone in the toilet. No one wanted to help her she was now branded as someone lesser than an animal.

Time skip.

Elena walked home in a slow manner she thought back on what happened in the afternoon and her heart clenched in pain. After she had regained consciousness. She found out she was still in the boys bathroom.

No one had even bothered so much as to help her. The stench was to much that she vomited. School must have ended for a janitor opened the toilet door to clean up, he smelt the stench and knew that the students must have done some crazy things.

But what he didn't expect was seeing a girl lying on the floor filled with *you know what*. Immediately he helped her off the floor,. He asked what had happened and she told him everything.

It's not like she could hide it. They had definitely recorded it on their smartphones. The man must have felt pity for her because he let her use the teacher's bathroom which had a shower system installed and gave her a clean set of clothes.

It was probably his for it was male clothing. She washed up put on the clothes and left the school building. She had been right school had been dismissed for a long time.

She felt nothing for a long time as she trekked back to her house. Suddenly she stopped, she felt pure hatred that she ha never felt before. Her eyes became dilatated as if she were on drugs, her anger had reached the peak that no human should ever experience,
It started from her core up to her head. Blaring its hot and volatile nature to her system.

"I. I. I Will surely destroy you. Sabrina....... I. I. I WIll DESTROY YOU, ALL OF YOU!!!!. Just You wait. I Tried Living With My Head Down, I Tried So Hard Not To Get In Anyone's Way, But Why, Why, WHY!. No i will not live like this. I Will Never Be Like My Mother, I Won't, Sabrina Gomez, Darcy and Stacy Get Ready For War And You Know The Funniest Thing, I Have Nothing Else To Lose. HA HA HA HA"

Elena felt free for the first time since she was younger. She laughed so hard it made her look like a psychopath. People who saw her laughing like a mad woman made way for her to pass. They certainly didn't want to be in the way of an unhinged person.

They whispered bad things about her "Must have a screw somewhere upstairs (her head)" some said "i bet she's high on drugs just like her mother". The others replied.

Elena walked like she had too much alcohol to drink. Stumbling and tudging onwards to the place she sleeps in. She now refuses to call it her home. Upon reaching home she went up to her room.

She closed the window, locked up her door and sat on her bed. it was time to cook up a storm. And it will be glorious, But as she started to think, she remembered what Darcy said.

Darcy had told her clearly that she had seen a genie. Now it must have seemed like had lied about it but, if she had not seen the Genie, then why had she tried to bury her(Elena)

Why had she desperately tried to make it seem as if she wanted her(Elema) to disappear. Like she was trying to erase her slip up. Come to think of it Darcy was behaving suspiciously.

First she had a very clear idea on genies, she even got an idea of their rankings. Second she completely changed everything up by telling Sabrina lies, almost as if......

Almost as if she was trying to hide something. And that something has to be about the Genie that she saw.

Things were starting to get interesting, so Darcy did see a Genie. "If i could have that genie i will destroy everyone who had laughed at me, or called me names. I will make them suffer a fate worse than death, no more cowardly Elena, no more Elecow. I Promise myself this"

"But first I have to know where Darcy found that Genie, I have to find it first. How will i be able to.....

THATS IT I've got it". Elena had remembered something.

Authors note: Hey guys. How are you liking the story so far. Please what are your thoughts on this chapter because from here on out the story is only going to go darker. If you aren't comfortable with that you can say so and i will put up warnings before any thing dark starts.

Also don't feel sorry for Elena
That's all. Thank you.
Re: The Genie Princess by Crestaria: 9:32am On Apr 07
This is super interesting. Can't wait for more.
We shouldn't feel sorry for Elena? Ah! I am human with feelings oo I feel so sorry and almost shed tears for her,only that it's fictional story grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 7:58am On Apr 10
Chapter 6

Darcy and Stacy Donovan. Are twin sisters who's uncle owns the novan museum for artifacts. A museum filled with ancient artifacts discovered from all around the world.

You can say that they are the biggest museum to have ever been created. And, now that she thought of their rise to the top it seems pretty suspicious even more suspicious now that she knows that something magical was involved. A Genie

What are the odds of a museum that came from out of nowhere 5years ago would become the no. 1 in that field. It's practically impossible, you don't just use money to buy your way to the top in that kind of business.

You need both money and power. Power that could not have come from a human she was sure. "It must have been a wish to the genie. Darcy must have seen the Genie when the wish was being made. It all makes sense now. That's why she was so sure about genies existing". Elena was baffled at her thoughts.

This is probably going to change her life for the better. She was so totally going to search for the Genie. It's a must on her to do list.

"When i get my hands on that genie i am going to have my revenge. You better watch out Sabrina" Elena said with malevolent undertones.

If it weren't for the fact that both Stacy and Dracy weren't of direct relation with their uncle as opposed to Sabrina, they would have both been at IT girls at Pat Dovell school.

"Wow, now that I think of it, Sabrina must have made them her minions in order for them not to oppose her. I mean yea Sabrina's dad got a hospital, but Darcy and Stacy's uncle owns the biggest museum of all time. Talk about being a schemer"

Now that we've gotten here, i think we all know where Elena's going to start her search for the Genie

The Novan Museum

Marcus walked briskly to the warehouse at the back of the museum where new artifacts are being off-loaded. He was anxious as his master's instructions and warning still rang clear in his memory.

He entered the gate to the warehouse in which he saw the excavation team in charge of the lamp.

"Where is it. Where is the lamp". The team leader Bob shared a quick glance with his colleagues and stepped up. He was going to have to shoulder this alone. This is what it takes to be called a leader.

"Sir if I may say this. The lamp wasn't easy for us to extract. It was on a tall lamp stand, in the shape of a pillar a huge strong one. We tried removing the lamp but couldn't, it took us days to even figure out ho..."

"Stop talking gibberish Bob and just give me the lamp. Or are you saying that you couldn't even do one simple job. Because all i hear from you is about how you have failed me". Marcus said in annoyance and irritation. He couldn't believe his ears.

These insignificant pests couldn't even do a simple job. One very important simple job. How was he going to tell his Master that he had failed yet again.

No failure is unacceptable. As Marcus was about to do something drastic, Bob manage to complete his sentence.

".....But we brought it sir. The lamp is here. Just not the way you would have liked to see it" Bob replied as he pointed to innermost part of the warehouse were a piller like structure could be seen with a purple coloured lamp decorated with swirls patterns and green gem stones. They had decided to bring the whole thing as it really could not be removed on a short notice

Marcus saw it and was filled with malicious glee. "Finally. Finally. HaHaHaHaHa. The lamp, the very thing that my master, my supreme lord, my saviour wants, is in my hands"

Marcus was in a trance like state as his laughter filled the warehouse. The excavators could feel a deep chill running down their spine as they saw Marcus behaving like a deranged person.

"Never knew we worked for a weirdo" one of the workers said feeling pretubed. "It was pretty obvious billy, i mean what type of psycho keeps yapping about a damn lamp, an ancient one that am sure, no one cares abou.."

"Enough. Don't speak bad of our employer". Bob cut in with a firm tone. Although his employer was acting a little bit deranged, it was unacceptable that his workers gossiped about him.

Marcus snapped out of his trance like state and moved forward to remove the lamp. On getting to the Pillar he tried to remove the lamp but he couldn't. He tried again with more force but to no avail.

"What is going on. BOB get over here" Bob went over to Marcus with beads of sweat on his head.

"Bob why can't this lamp be removed, what have you done" Marcus was excited to present it to his Master and he didn't want anything going wrong at this juncture. Everything must be absolutely perfect. His master deserve the utmost perfection.

"Well sir i was trying to tell you, we couldn't remove the lamp sir, it seems to be stuck, hence why we brought both the lamp and the lampstand"

"A bunch of FOOLS THAT'S WHAT YOU GUYS ARE, YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THIS THEN WHAT IS ESSENCE OF YOUR EXISTENCE THEN. FIND SOMEONE CAPABLE OF REMOVING THE LAMP FROM IT'S STAND OR YOU ARE ALL FIRED!!". Marcus couldn't even be bothered to entertain them any further as he walked out of the warehouse with pure anger.

What was this, why is this happening now of all times. He was so close, so close to getting an acknowledgement from his Master, so close to being someone worthy.

So close yet so far. He has to remove the lamp from it's stand and he has to do it fast.

End of chapter 6

Authors note:. Sh*t is about to go down people. Brace yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 7:59am On Apr 10
Crestaria:
This is super interesting. Can't wait for more.
We shouldn't feel sorry for Elena? Ah! I am human with feelings oo I feel so sorry and almost shed tears for her,only that it's fictional story grin grin

Don't worry your mindset would soon Change. Don't say I didn't warn you smiley smiley
Re: The Genie Princess by Crestaria: 2:30pm On Apr 10
Jennifer141:

Don't worry your mindset would soon Change. Don't say I didn't warn you smiley smiley
I know her comeback will possibly be deadly but then,she also suffered. Let's wait and see what you cooking up though

1 Like

Re: The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 5:48pm On Apr 12
Chapter 7

*Bang*. a loud sound of the door being forced open was heard making Elena stop in making her plans.

"Where is that daughter of a harlot. Were is she that stain in my life they call my daughter. ELENA GET DOWN HERE. I KNOW YOU'RE HOME".

Elena was startled, her father was back? This is surprising. Or not, as she was sure something bad as happened. You see whenever things didn't go well for Mr. Conner, He always made sure to take it out on the mother and daughter pair.

Although it doesn't happen all the time, because as horrible of a person Mr.Conner Is, he doesn't joke with his profession. So that means Elena was again in the biggest trouble she could find herself in.

This is a new record, twice in one day (It was still Monday evening).

Elena went out of her room and down the stairs to her father. Before she could even open her mouth to talk, a ferocious blow was delivered to her face.

Pain, Elena felt Pain, pure and blinding pain and she now spotted a big black eye. "You evil star, you have cost me my job. Why is it that anytime i am supposed to be at my prime , one silly reason or another comes up to take away my glory"

Mr.Conner was livid. This scenario was a reminder of what had happened in the past. When he was supposed to study at Harvard Medical School (HMS) in Harvard through a scholarship program, Erica became pregnant for him.

He had to give up the opportunity of a brighter future, to provide for them. His parents were strict Christians and they would never allow their son to abandon his responsibility. Even if it meant for him to miss out on his Education.

Mr.Conner could still remember that day like it was yesterday.

Flashback

The air in the living room of the Conner family felt hot, Mr and Mrs.Conner were seated at a black double sofa, a young James Conner could be seen knelling in front of his parents while a younger Erica could be seen sobbing quietly with her father consoling her at an adjacent side of a sofa.

Erica Smith father didn't know what to do. He was the type of man that was too soft. The type that avoids trouble, but this type of trouble was something even he couldn't avoid.

His precious daughter was pregnant at the tender age of 17. What could he do, how would she live, she wouldn't even be able to complete high school not to even talk of the university.

How did it ever come to this. He has always warned her of the dangers of having boyfriends and going to all these teenage parties, and had always done his best to protect her, some would even say he was too controlling, but now all he had done was for nothing.

"I'm sorry father I shouldn't have gone to the party but I didn't know that something was wrong with the drink" Erica mumbled softly.

"Liar you wanted everything, don't lie, you were aware of it, you.., you said you wanted to try it, you said you were a big girl, so why are you lying mom,dad don't listen to her" James was furious how could this little slut say things like this in front of his parents.

Now his parents would think he was a scum that didn't even care about a woman's consent. Clearly she has been the one to come to him, he had even been a virgin.

Even at the age of 19 he didn't dare to have sexual relationship with any woman because of his parents and their strict rules. He as the first born Son had to uphold the family tradition, and keep them as respected as he could possibly had.

You see the Conner family were called the perfect family. They were the perfect parents, and he was the perfect son. Everything was meant to be perfect as their lord was perfect.

Their reputation precedes them wherever they are.

He had put all his focus on getting good grades and become a top graduate from the prominent university Harvard. All for his dream of staying perfect. Being perfect meant being the best in everything.

He didn't even want to go to the party in the first place but due to peer pressure he decided to attend. His friends were already calling him a pu**y so he just wanted to show them just this one time he to could do something crazy. And he had regretted it.

"Now, now James the deed has already been done. Now is not the time to be blaming anyone. But it's high time you accept your responsibility" Mrs.Conner said with a sharp tone.

"What your mother said is right, you have to take care of your future wife and cater for her and the baby. It is time for you to act like a father to be". His father supported what his wife said. They will not bring disgrace upon themselves.

His son had made a mistake. But he would have to face the consequences of his actions. They were a Christian family, brought up in the way of the lord. Being perfect is a must. So his son must uphold what the lord commands of a man who bedded a woman. If not they had failed, and they refused to be failures.

"Dad, what about my scholarship, what about my studies isn't that more important than any of these.."

"Son a human life is more important than anything, there will be no furthering your education until your child has been born, how could you even think of abandoning her when she needs all the love and help she could get. She is but a child herself, just stay with your wife to be and be a good husband". Mrs.Conner said with annoyance.

Her son had been smart, he had been her pride, God only knows how much she had used his achievements to boast on daily basis. She had been called mother of the Generation for Christ sake. And all envied her perfect home. And now her son had ruined it all for the sake of a moment of pleasure. What a disgrace.

If he doesn't get married to this girl her reputation will go down the drain. She had always spoken about doing what the lord commands so she must follow up with it, if not... She couldn't even think about what would happen.

"Dad if I miss this opportunity I will never get it again, and by the time this child has been born I might not be able to get into a good university please please I promise I will do anything you say but I can't do this"

"The decision is final" Mr.Conner said. His wife was right. Their reputation was worth more than their son's future.

End of flashback

After that discussion, he had married Erica and his life of misery started, his parents weren't that rich in the first place and Erica's dad could barely afford to pay bills, so had to work extremely hard to sponsor and make life easy for the both of them. After Elena was born Erica descended into a life filled with drugs

She had fallen into depression such a decided to go started taking wrong drug while James went back to the uni although it wasn't as good as Harvard, but it was better than nothing. He finished his course after 9 years of hard work, during those nine years, he didn't even care about Erica.

She was left to fend for herself. That was how she became depressed and fell into the arms of depression. Elena was brought up in this type of broken home where by, the only reason her father even came back was because of her grand parents.

She didn't even like them.

After his course he went back to his parents and they told him to go back to his wife so he went back to his wife and they moved to where the are now currently, he eventually managed to secure a position in Sabrina father hospital then he worked his way up as the one of the main doctor.

Not long ago they were contemplating on making him one of the director, but before they even made the decision he was being fired because of his stupid daughter.

Only God knows the anger that James was feeling, he wants to strangle this bastard daughter of his.

Elena had really had enough of the beatings ", What the fu*k dad, why would you even hit me"

"You are asking why, what did you do Sabrina, that's the question worth asking."

" I didn't even do anything, why would you even think that I'm at fault. what on earth could i have possibly done to her".

"I don't care, you go to her house and APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!". Her father Screamed at her.

Immediately Elena heard this, all her energy was gone. She felt extremely fatigued, her heart felt cold, She didn't even bother to question her father's decisions. He had always been like that.

He never stood up for her. He knew she was being bullied by Sabrina and the only thing he said to her was to suck it up. She might as well be fatherless.

"Dad i just want to ask you something. If i said that today was the most depressing day I've ever had in my entire life, if i said that I was so humiliated that I felt like killing myself, that i would sell my soul to have revenge. What would you think"

"Do you even understand what depression is, let me educate you on that,
depression is forsaking your dreams for a mistake, depression is having a child you didn't even want, depression is settling for less because of your parents reputation, if you're talking about depression Elena, I have been depressed ever since I heard that your mother was going to give birth to you, you know sometimes I pray and hope that one day your bullies would eventually bully you to death, and that on that day i would get a call saying you couldn't make it, you and your mother are the stain I can never get rid of, should I tell you a secret of how much I hate you and your mother."

Mr.Conner moved forward to Elena, leaning towards her he whispered.

"I was the one who made your mother an addict".

End of chapter 7

Authors note: Dun Dun Duuuuuunnnnn and the plot thickens.
Please guys I would like for you to give me feedback, because anytime I see your comments it gives me joy and always makes me update faster. Your comments are my fuel to the generator.
Re: The Genie Princess by Crestaria: 8:41pm On Apr 12
This is getting more and more interesting. You are really doing well. Can't wait for the next update.

1 Like

Re: The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 9:26pm On Apr 12
Crestaria:
This is getting more and more interesting. You are really doing well. Can't wait for the next update.

Thank you very much for the feedback Crestaria grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 3:35pm On Apr 15
Chapter 8

"I was the one who made your mother an addict".

Elena felt like her ears were ringing. It felt like she was hearing and imaging things. Did her father just.

"What......what did you say Dad, What did you just say". Elena wanted to hear that statement one more time. She prayed to God that she had just been hearing things.

"Why do you think your mother hasn't been coming around quite lately. I increased the douses Elena, i mean i knew you were dumb but this takes the cake. Where do you think your mother get drugs from. Do you even question anything for just one second. Do you think she has the money to buy all these things. It cost a fortune, heck she should thank me for always bringing fresh and new batches every other day."

"YOU MONSTER, THAT'S YOUR WIFE HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER".

"SHE'S NOT MY WIFE, I NEVER WANTED TO MARRY HER, SHE BABY TRAPPED ME, AND MY LIFE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT MISERY EVER SINCE".

" YOU KNOW WHAT AM TIRED OF ALWAYS HEARING ABOUT HOW WE MADE YOU GIVE UP YOUR DREAMS, AREN'T YOU STILL A DOCTOR WHAT DREAM'S ARE YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT, YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR EXCUSES"

"O! SO YOU REALLY WANT THE TRUTH, FINE LET'S RIP OFF THE BAND AIDS, DON'T SAY, I DIDN'T WARN YOU".

Mr.Conner went to his room took out an invitation and went back to Elena throwing the invitation to at her face.

"There. You are invited to my wedding it's two months from now (currently the month is August)."

"You're getting married. But what about mom, you're still married to her."

"Think Elena why do you think i increased the drug dosage. When she dies i will be a free man".

Elena was horrified. Is this really her father. Was that why he didn't care at all. She only thought he had lots of mistresses, she didn't think he was going to marry one. She looked at the invitation.

Mr.Conner was finally able to breathe, it was going well for him now, all his dreams were coming true. He would finally have a proper educated and classy wife who would birth a healthy child, boy or girl, it didn't matter, as long as the child is smart and upholds the family traditions. Unlike Elena who doesn't even know anything.

Mr.Conner doesn't understand how Elena could be his. She doesn't have an IQ that shows she is his seed. But he is not offended anymore. He would rewrite his destiny and the stain of Erica and her bastard daughter would be erased.

He could finally lead his perfect life. Have a perfect Wife and a perfect Child. They would fulfill the family traditions of the perfect family. His plans and dreams can finally be completed.

Tears came down like a running tap to Elena. Her heart has been broken. Her father really hated her and her mother. All these years she had kept her head down. All these years she had let people walk over her. Her father had told her not to speak up, he told her to live quietly and be submissive.

She had done all that thinking that one day he would finally say that she wasn't a stain, that she was his child. But not only was he trying to kill her, he was also trying to kill her mother with his schemes.

How much hatred could someone have in order to destroy a person's life, how much anger and hate could someone have to teach their children lies, praying for their deaths due to the lies you told them.

It's like he only came home to see if she had committed suicide and to check if her mother was still breathing.

All these years of playing house in order to kill. Her father. no Mr.Conner was truly a genius. No one would ever suspect him. Afterall He didn't pull the trigger himself.

It all dawned to her, that was what he wanted. No one would suspect him, he truly would be free. Free to remarry, Free to get on with his life. The only problem now was, he had been fired from his work.

That was the reason he was livid. That's why he wanted her to apologize to Sabrina.

"I will not apologize to anyone. Over my dead body." Elena said with a firm voice.

"You will and you will do that now, we are leaving.". Mr. Conner gripped Elena's shoulder tight and dragged her outside the house. Walking to the Gomez's Mansion but Elena wouldn't walk straight.

"Stop walking like a deadbeat and walk faster, you will apologize to Sabrina and take whatever she dishes out to you. That's your only worth to me".

As soon as Elena heard that, her thoughts, her dark thoughts returned. She kicked Mr.Conner's legs and they both fell.

"You bi**h, how dare you disobey me. You think i will let you live under my roof if you don't obey. You and your mother are only surviving based on my charity. Without me you might as well be dead."

"I can and will survive on my own. You say we are surviving off your charity but when was the last time you brought money home huh. You must have forgotten that."

"That's not my problem. As long as you and your mother live under my roof. You are my property, and i can do whatever the hell i want to you. Do you understand."

Elena mind has already been clouded with the dark thoughts and what she had just heard did nothing to subsidize the thoughts. So in a moment of anger she said.

"Fine then. It looks like you would be having one less property to your name because I'm moving out."

"If you decide to move out without apologizing to Sabrina then i will disown you. Trust me I will, so don't test me. Do you even think I would care about you."

Elena didn't even care anymore at this point. Her thoughts were running wild and she just wanted to take it out on someone, anyone.

"Then am no longer obligated to do your biddings."

Elena stood up from the ground. Dusted herself and started to walking away.

"I'm not joking young lady, if you leave this spot, you are no longer my Daughter. I will take legal actions on severing our relationship."

Elena paused for a second. She wanted to turn back.

But then. The voice said "Don't listen to him my dear. If he doesn't want to be your father i will."

Then Elena kept on walking. She didn't have anywhere to go. She had no one, no father, no mother. She was now an orphan.

Elena Conner was no more.

End of chapter 8
Re: The Genie Princess by Crestaria: 9:43pm On Apr 15
Hmm. Deadbeat father. All for his wicked and selfish interest

1 Like

Re: The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 7:12am On Apr 16
Authors note: I'm not supposed to update this early but I want to use this medium to shout-out to two of my active readers. It's mostly because of them i update regularly.

Shout-out to @Pinkdimples and to @Crestaria for always giving me positive feedback that brightens my day.

This chapter is for you.

Chapter 9

Tuesday

Lunch Break at Pat Dovell high.
Sabrina and her group were seated at the IT table for lunch. One of them was busy with his phone before exclaiming in suprise and awe.

"Omg guys Elavatory is trending on Tiktok look" he said with wonder while showing his phone to the others.

"Elavatory who's that" a cheerleader asked.

"Elena the cow duh who else. After yesterday you'd think to know that her name has been upgraded." Another cheerleader said sipping her pepsi.

" You mean downgraded co's now she's a waste. Get it co's she's Elavatory". A jock chuckled while chewing on his Hamburger.

"O no, I'm the one who's supposed to trend on tiktok I've been trying for a while now, it's so not fair". Stacy said with annoyance, while crossing her arms. She had been trying all summer for a chance to be an influencer and now, someone who didn't even try had beaten her.

"Shut up Stacy no one cares about your silly dance steps, and get ready with me is so overrated". Darcy rolled her eyes upon hearing Stacy complaint.

She(Stacy) had been unbearable this past summer. Filming whatever she laid her eyes on. Even her dance moves were pretty lame and that's saying something. And her 'get ready with me' was just plain trash.

"But seriously thou i haven't seen Elavatory at all today. Do you think she's already... you know Elevated". Laughter ensures from everyone seated in the group. Jimmy (Sabrina's boyfriend in chapter 1) was clenching his hands very tight. He was trying to contol his anger.

"Yeah she might as well have. I mean who wouldn't when the whole school literally pissed on you, no pun intended" Another said ensuring another round of laughter.

Even Sabrina couldn't hold her laughter. "Elevated that's a good one. We should probably post a follow up video then, since she's now an Enfluencer"

Puns upon puns were being made about Elena. She really has been degraded. As they all kept laughing Jimmy couldn't stand it anymore. He slammed his arms on the table.

"How could you all say things like that and think it's funny. Don't you have a conscience. Are your hearts that hardened that a girl who might have been bullied enough to commit suicide simply amuses you "

Sabrina was stunned. Why was Jimmy standing up for Elena. "Are you being fu**ing serious right now " she asked. "Elena not only disrespected me but she almost destroyed the trust i had in Darcy yesterday. And now you are taking her side? Excuse me but are you my boyfriend or Elena's cause you sure aren't acting like it"

"Rina please stop. Don't use that on me, stop trying to victimise yourself. Not everything is about you. This girl may have taken her life as a result of the humiliation she suffered yesterday. Don't you feel a little guilty knowing you were the one to push her over the edge. I have always told you to stop with your..."

"Jim, if you don't stop talking about Elena, we're going to have a problem". The whole table was silent, things were escalating real quick and it wasn't in a good way. Stacy tried to get things back on a good note.

"Hey guys, don't we have like a party on Friday to prepare for, It's going to be fire. Sabrina what are you gonna wear let's go shopping, Will you come with us Jim". Jimmy was truly amazed by what he was hearing.

"That's the only thing you guys can ever think of. Parties and having fun, what about the girl you almost killed yesterday, don't you think she deserves more. How could you guys who calls yourselves humans do that to a person, to a girl for that matter. You have destroyed her life, she's literally on Tiktok, how do you expect her to live. Not only that, you gave her degrading nicknames all in the name of having fun. Are you out of your minds".

Jimmy was panting heavily, he could not continue to be with these set of people. His parents taught him well. He thought he could change Sabrina, he thought that she would be able to be a better person, he tried his best but look at what that got him. A girl who may have committed su**ide out of depression.

If only he was strong enough to stop it. Yesterday he was a coward, he couldn't say anything, he was there but silent. He let it happen, he had chosen Sabrina.

He may not have done anything to Elena but he knows that he also had a hand in killing her, he just loves Sabrina so much. Jimmy have always decided to look sideways when Sabrina bullied anyone. He told himself that it was fine, he would change her, Everything was fine. He deluded himself into thinking that way.

How could he leave Sabrina. She was so perfect for him, she is smart, beautiful, her eyes were like a pair of blue gemstones he could lose himself in. But now, he couldn't ignore this, Elena wasn't at school today.

She might be dead. And it's all his fault. He has to end this. "Sabrina, i don't think we can..."

"Don't you dare, don't say another word. If you do i will never forgive you Jim i swear". Sabrina was furious, Jimmy wanted to break up with her, for The COW. What the f**k, was this some kind of bad tv show.

Her Jimmy was going to abandon her. "Let's all calm down" Darcy immediately stepped in. Darcy knew she had to save the day, she can and she will, her damage control was the best.

"Everyone back to your classes nothing to see here" Darcy immediately signaled all to move along. Everyone in the cafeteria left expect Sabrina and Jimmy. Sabrina was grateful of Darcy's smart thinking.

"Now let's both calm down and talk this through" Sabrina said to Jimmy They all stood in silence for a while.

"Why would you want to break up Jimmy, i thought what we have was special. Do you really want to throw away all that we had". Sabrina was really saddened by the thought, Jimmy is her first and only boyfriend, her first love, she loves him just as much as he did.But it looks like she was wrong about him loving her.

Jimmy could feel the pain in Sabrina's eyes, he didn't want her to be in pain, but how could he forgive himself, an innocent life may be at stake.

"Rina I'm sorry , i really don't care about Elena, heck i don't even care about any other girls. But i can't stand the fact that you might have gone overboard, I honestly can't overlook that. My conscience won't let me". Jimmy moved forward to hold Sabrina, he didn't want to do this but he couldn't continue to overlook things.

"So you're choosing your conscience over me Jim, is that what you're saying" Sabrina muttered softly with tears in her eyes.

"Look at me and say it, say that you want to break up to make yourself feel better, you said you would stand by me even when am wrong, but look at you now. I want to see your face when you break your promise to me, but just so you know Jim, if you do this, there will be no turning back ".

Jimmy was in pain, he really had to choose now, he always knew this day would come. Sabrina was someone who didn't care about anyone but herself, but then she fell in love with him and their love story was magical. But, Sabrina's pride made her do things that he couldn't accept.

But he decided to pretend that everything was fine, that he could change her. He knew he was deceiving himself, he knew that he would have to confront her. But he thought he could avoid it, now he really has to choose.

Sabrina or his morals.

End of chapter 9
Re: The Genie Princess by Crestaria: 8:27am On Apr 16
Oh dear. I'm always with you.

I just can't get enough of this amazing master piece. And thanks for the update
Re: The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 9:25am On Apr 16
Crestaria:
Oh dear. I'm always with you.

I just can't get enough of this amazing master piece. And thanks for the update

You're welcome. wink. Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 7:42am On Apr 20
Chapter 10.
Tuesday

After sleeping in an abandoned truck last night. Elena woke up to a very hazy morning. She hadn't slept well, especially with her black eye which she forgot all about during her fight with Mr.Conner.

"Damn it, what am i going to do about this eye. I don't have an ice pack, i don't have anything I've lost it all".

Elena decided to keep moving forward. She came out of the truck and started to walk to nowhere for she didn't have anywhere to go.

My darling, don't think about the things you've lost, I'm here for you

The voice in Elena head said.

Elena wasn't startled or surprised by this. She had known for a long time that her head had made room for certain thoughts that weren't hers.

They weren't hers because it was clearly a male voice and if you haven't noticed she was a female human. So of course she knew that something was wrong with her.

At first she tried to suppress it, she tried to drown it out. She thought she was loosing it, she thought she was becoming a psycho, But now she had embraced it, this was her father now, she was going to obey this voice.

This voice in her head has always been with her through her darkest moments. It has always helped her to overcome her fear and retaliate.

It has always guided her so, what else is she going to do but obey. Ever since she started obeying it, she felt so much power.

Not magical per say, But she felt in control, she felt like...... Like a human, like a real human being.

Not Elecow, Not Conner Not even Elena just her, a human being with rights and feelings. She had never felt that way, all her life she thought she was unworthy of affection but now, now she knows better.

"Where do you think we should go now father, we are practically homeless after all, no money no nothing" Elena said as she kept on walking determined to never go back home.

We are going to the museum silly, where else are we supposed to find that Genie father playfully replied.

( Sorry for cutting in but from now on the voice will be called father)

"Well i would also love to go there, but if you haven't noticed, i don't have money to transport us there. And also, i didn't even bring supplies, how are we going to get there without any supplies, or even a plan" Elena felt a headache coming as she thought of what to do next.

Silly Billy Elly Winnie, who said we needed to go with our money and supplies, when we could just 'borrow' them

Elena was confused by the statement, borrow them, as if anyone would borrow me anything, she thought to herself.

O poor thing you have so much to learn honey. But don't worry, father's here

"Wait how did you know what I was thinking, i literally didn't say anything out loud" Elena wanted to know, it freaked her out a little.

Well my pumpkin juice I'm literally your thoughts just with a more advanced conscience, you could say i was created by your desperate mind

"Wait like split personality".

Yes and no, for one i can't take over your body, but what I can do is to guide you and give you all the affections a real father could give

Elena was saddened by this. Was she so obsessed about feeling loved by her father that she actually created one in her mind. That was sad, really sad.

Tears started to pool and her eyes stinged but she refused to cry

Don't cry my dear, dry your tears, i know it's hard but you have to keep going, don't feel sad, i may not be here physically but I'm here mentality and trust me, i won't ask for a better daughter but you

That seems to have done it as Elena started to cry. Finally words of affirmation, the words she always wanted to hear.

She finally felt peace with everything that had happened. There was really no going back.

After what seemed like hours, Elena had finally calmed down. She wiped her tears and began to think.

"Father you said to borrow but how"

simple we wait till it's pretty late in the night, go to a shop that's closed, enter it, and borrow the money they have. Don't worry, it's for the greater good of humanity

At first Elena wasn't liking the idea of stealing (borrowing her foot, she's not that dumb). But as soon as she heard that statement she changed her mind.

"Let's do this father, After all we are just doing this for the greater good of humanity". Elena smirked.

O and we could also borrow an ice pack and some food, humanity also need that don't you think honey

"Yes they do father, yes they do".

Novan Museum

Bob and his crew were trying all that they can in removing the lamp from it's stand but to no avail.

Try and try as they can they couldn't. They were getting desperate, so they did the only they thought they could.

Hire new workers. They set out in recruiting new, healthy and strong men to try and remove the lamp from it's stand.

But of course it was useless, so they decided to post a Job about it. Anyone who could remove the lamp from it's stand will be rewarded.

And of course for better results, anyone could try.

End of chapter 10.
Re: The Genie Princess by Crestaria: 6:50am On Apr 21
Elena go and try your luck oo.

Well done jenny

1 Like

Re: The Genie Princess by Jennifer141(f): 6:32am On Apr 24
Crestaria:
Elena go and try your luck oo.

Well done jenny

Thank you @crestaria

I also would like to use this medium to say that we have started exams today. So I am going to focus on the exams, I will not be able to update during this time because of it. I promise that after exams I will update this story.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you
Re: The Genie Princess by Crestaria: 11:16am On Apr 24
Jennifer141:

Thank you @crestaria

I also would like to use this medium to say that we have started exams today. So I am going to focus on the exams, I will not be able to update during this time because of it. I promise that after exams I will update this story.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you
Nice. I sincerely wish you well In your exams. Please focus so that you come out with beautiful flying colours. And do take care of yourself too
Re: The Genie Princess by biglerin(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26
I will like to read this story till the end.

(1) (Reply)

Students And Project Problems / Check This Out! / “the Moon Is Miserable” By Chidi Anthony Opara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 251
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.