Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! (1044 Views)

Npower: If Your BVN Reads "Provided" Then Your Account Is Validated / Vacancy for Trainee Martial Arts Instructors! - Free Training Provided - Lagos / Vacancies For Five (5) Diction Tutors - Training Provided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 11:54am On Mar 18
Hello Friends,

Do you want a passive income you can earn by working remotely and on your phone? You do not need any experience to do this job as free training will be provided. You only need to have a device and some data to get started......

Interested people should join our WhatsApp group here to get started,
+447404747504
Thank you....
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18
Hello Friends,

Do you want a passive income you can earn by working remotely and on your phone? You do not need any experience to do this job as free training will be provided. You only need to have a device and some data to get started......

Interested people should join our WhatsApp group here to get started, +447404747504
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by Openair: 11:14pm On Mar 18
Good day, the link is not working.
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by Keff2: 12:48am On Mar 19
Add me up
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by Goalnaldo(m): 3:14am On Mar 19
Send me an email chukwumabright8@gmail.com
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:22am On Mar 19
ewebinar:
Hello Friends,

Interested people should join our WhatsApp group here to get started, https:///I98Vv9uQgU4CpICSGOohWm
op .. drop the contact .. link isn't working
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19
Hello Friends,

Interested people should join our WhatsApp group here to get started, +447404747504......
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 10:23am On Mar 20
Hello friends,

Interested people should join our WhatsApp group here to get started, +447404747504..
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20
Hello friends,

Interested people should join our WhatsApp group here to get started, +447404747504.
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 10:02am On Mar 21
Hello friends,

Interested people should join our WhatsApp group here to get started, +447404747504
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21
Hello Friends

Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ZaddyJ: 8:08am On Mar 22
Openair:
Good day, the link is not working.
If u try do this poop ,be ready to loss all your life savings. it's too good to be true!
I lost almost 800k doing this in 2022. Check the number it's a google generated number . No sey I no warn u o.
Or u re one of them sef 🤷‍♂️?
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by Openair: 9:41am On Mar 22
ZaddyJ:

If u try do this poop ,be ready to loss all your life savings. it's too good to be true!
I lost almost 800k doing this in 2022. Check the number it's a google generated number . No sey I no warn u o.

Ahhh. Thanks Chief ooo. I'm not one of them abeg ooo
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ZaddyJ: 3:21pm On Mar 22
Openair:

Ahhh. Thanks Chief ooo. I'm not one of them abeg ooo
I did one called brad a lot of people invested huge money ,similar to what the OP was advertising. You will be given Facebook, Instagram and youtube task ,where u will be liking 10 videos per day depends on the amount you paid ( will determine ur task or u pay 7500 for d computer to do ur daily task.
Bro at the end people lost money huge amount .
Dont try it o na scammers dem b
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22
You are completely wrong and clueless on what we do as an organization......We do not charge or ask you for any money either now or later. When you attend our free training session, you will understand our services better and you will not be talking from the position of ignorance...
ZaddyJ:

I did one called brad a lot of people invested huge money ,similar to what the OP was advertising. You will be given Facebook, Instagram and youtube task ,where u will be liking 10 videos per day depends on the amount you paid ( will determine ur task or u pay 7500 for d computer to do ur daily task.
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22
You're such a pathetic and pathological liar. Our business WhatsApp line (+447404747504) is not a Google generated number as you wrongly asserted. Check our corporate website, www.platovonconsulting.com, to confirm and understand our services.
ZaddyJ:

Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by Openair: 9:48pm On Mar 22
ZaddyJ:

Thanks Chief
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ZaddyJ: 12:51pm On Mar 23
ewebinar:
You're such a pathetic and pathological liar. Our business WhatsApp line (+447404747504) is not a Google generated number as you wrongly asserted. Check our corporate website, www.platovonconsulting.com, to confirm and understand our services.
Guy anything you like call me, you know how you guys use a lot grammar to decieve your gullible and vulnerable followers
n as much as u re a faceless person its advisable no one does business with you I repeat no should do business with u.
When u re a Nigerian why use a foreign number if truly u re a genuine person? No ID ,no functional address and nothing to show you are real
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23
You are very arrogant and ignorant at the same time...You don't know that some Nigerians on this faceless forum live abroad? Our business (www.platovonconsulting.com) is both registered in Nigeria and the UK (contact details and addresses). You can confirm that and come back here if you still want to know more of our services. You will understand our services better if you attend our free training session, and you can then decide whether to work with us or walk away.....I think it is very immature of you to start attacking us without any proof based on biased perception...
ZaddyJ:

Guy anything you like call me, you know how you guys use a lot grammar to decieve your gullible and vulnerable followers
n as much as u re a faceless person its advisable no one does business with you I repeat no should do business with u.
When u re a Nigerian why use a foreign number if truly u re a genuine person? No ID ,no functional address and nothing to show you are real
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24
Hello friends,

Do you want a passive income you can earn by working remotely and on your phone? You do not need any experience to do this job as free training will be provided. You only need to have a device and some data to get started....

+447404747504
Thank you....
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25
Hi friends,

Do you want a passive income you can earn by working remotely and on your phone? You do not need any experience to do this job as free training will be provided. You only need to have a device and some data to get started....

+447404747504
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 12:21am On Mar 26
Hi friends,

...Interested people should join our WhatsApp group here to get started,
+447404747504
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26
Hi friends,

+447404747504............................
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 9:50am On Mar 27
Hello,

+447404747504.....................
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27
Hallo Friends,

+447404747504
Thank you....
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 11:26am On Mar 29
Hello friends,

+447404747504
Thank you....
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 4:51am On Mar 31
Hello Friends,

+447404747504
Thank you...
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01
Hello Friends,

+447404747504
Thank you.
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02
Hallo Friends,

+447404747504
Thank you.
Re: Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! by ewebinar(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04
Hello Pals,

+447404747504
Thank you....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls., Heeellllllllllllp / Virgin Nigeria Interview / I Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.