Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) (63886 Views)

Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing / Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by Bonapart(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18
Chrisrare:
No big deal, it's her life. nobody minds their business anymore in this country.
mumu
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by Quebec91(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18
cheesy i tell you
Chrisrare:
No big deal, it's her life. nobody minds their business anymore in this country.
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by Quebec91(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18
cheesy
Misterc:
Both the "Sharer.... The Sharee and The Eagle-Eyed Sharer" are all mad....
Na different things dey carry people go religious gathering....
Ena no know wether na church free wi-fi carry her go.....
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by correctguy101(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18
GOFRONT:
Live and let live.......Live and let live.........even pastor of that church dey lash codedly.

Live and let live?

Not achievable as long as humans are concerned. We go still oppress you if our power pass ya own. So leave amebo make e dey run mouh until better slap go land for im left eye...grin
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by blingxx(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18
Bongadu:
She'll be ignoring one mumu simp , leaving the simp message on unread

Simps are too insecure
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by hooklover: 9:55pm On Mar 18
Ywst is it with ladies and phone in church chatying . U have whole 24jhrs with phone only 3hrsto off phone and show disvipline is not possible.
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by SaturnNick(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18
"Vigilant churchgoer" shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by KOGIBORN: 10:19pm On Mar 18
I am not applauding her , but what about the brother/sister wey come church to come dey do amebo instead of to listen to the word nko. Na only God fit show mercy,don't be the first to cast the stone. LET THEM COME TO THE CROSS!
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by KayB: 10:30pm On Mar 18
Alihamdulilah
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by maasoap(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18
Chrisrare:

Right inside the church while service was going on? Must she attend the church? Why couldn't she wait till after the service? I'm not really concerned about what she does with her personal life and privacy, she's an adult and she's very aware of the consequences. But the place she was at the time and what she was doing are like word and opposite.
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by maasoap(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18
PlasmaTV:
The person who took a video of her should be given a very dirty slap. Nigerians and hypocrisy be like 5/6.
If you ask me, I would say the person that recorded her exposed the lady's hypocrisy.
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by PlasmaTV: 10:43pm On Mar 18
maasoap:

If you ask me, I would say the person that recorded her exposed the lady's hypocrisy.
Well, the person who recorded her is also a hypocrite. A bigger one, at that. What's the purpose of recording her private chats? He's in church. Why isn't he listening to the sermon? Okay. Now that he has recorded her private moment, what changed?

What if she repented during the service and decided to delete the nudes?

Does the person who videod her know that both fornication and malice are sins? An envious person isn't better than a fornicator. A bitter person isn't either. What if he's a fornicator, gossip, bitter person or thief? He thinks he's better?
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by maasoap(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18
PlasmaTV:

Well, the person who recorded her is also a hypocrite. A bigger one, at that. What's the purpose of recording her private chats? He's in church. Why isn't he listening to the sermon? Okay. Now that he has recorded her private moment, what changed?

He exposed the hypocrisy of a church goer lady grin grin grin

What if she repented during the service and decided to delete the nudes?

Was she even listening to the sermon? Where will the repentance come from?

Does the person who videod her know that both fornication and malice are sins? An envious person isn't better than a fornicator. A bitter person isn't either. What if he's a fornicator, gossip, bitter person or thief? He thinks he's better?
That's story. Let's agree first that that lady had no business being in church doing that right inside the church. Her presence in the church doing that was ridiculing and disrespecting the church
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18
The hustle. Life Starts after church Service Ends
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by BigManny: 11:39pm On Mar 18
Chrisrare:

If you dey mind ya own business, you nor suppose open the heading.

You for scroll pass

Amebo
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by purples25(f): 12:00am On Mar 19
Why would anyone film her? A person with her own rights. Nigerians believe they own each other.
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by CluelessMODS: 1:00am On Mar 19
israelmao:

The life is not hers but God's.Stop encouraging nudity and sexual immorality.She's so shameless that she even did this in full glare of public and a sacred place.
Let God judge her not humans.
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by bnation: 2:32am On Mar 19
Try dey mind your business u no kuku tell us d full story who she send am to??
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by ednut1(m): 5:59am On Mar 19
JuanDeDios:

You could say that. But, again, religious folk think you're the one missing something that they can see. In the end, it's your opinion against theirs – as everyone sees only from where they stand..
like a friend of mine that was trying to invite me to his church meanwhile he has slept with 2 of the choir babes in same church
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by hasina3adaugo: 6:18am On Mar 19
The person who took a video of her should be given a very dirty slap. Nigerians and hypocrisy be like 5/6.The person who took a video of her should be given a very dirty slap. Nigerians and hypocrisy be like 5/6....

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by israelmao(m): 6:27am On Mar 19
CluelessMODS:
Let God judge her not humans.
Ok Mr. Clueless
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by BeeNG3: 6:52am On Mar 19
Ma so una dey carry problem put for una head.
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by youngrichnigga: 7:58am On Mar 19
How do you know it's her nude and not just an exchange of random nude pictures and videos angry angry angry angry
The person who recorded the video should be reprimanded by the church for this...... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by CluelessMODS: 8:34am On Mar 19
israelmao:

Ok Mr. Clueless
Ok Mr Idiot.
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by israelmao(m): 8:38am On Mar 19
CluelessMODS:
Ok Mr Idiot.
My name is Israel as you can see.
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by CluelessMODS: 8:39am On Mar 19
israelmao:

My name is Israel as you can see.
Mr idiot that is a moniker, stop being foolish!
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by israelmao(m): 8:42am On Mar 19
[quote author=CluelessMODS post=128998282]
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by CluelessMODS: 10:16am On Mar 19
[quote author=israelmao post=128998339][/quote]
Mr Idiot that doesn't know the morning of moniker!
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by Sleekfingers: 1:59pm On Mar 19
People should learn to mind their darn business
Re: Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) by Yerincomm: 12:50am On Mar 25
But how do I witdraw? my money close to 80k and I can't witdraw, do share the knowledge with me .

shegethy365:
Use Charles Schwab as your plan B ,Or Plan C .It serves as another source of income from your normal work.Dont miss out on this ‘ send me a DM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" / 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.