Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. (10807 Views)

Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike / 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by Botragelad: 2:56pm On Mar 18
Pakistan has admitted carrying out "intelligence-based anti-terrorist operations" in Afghanistan after the Taliban accused it of killing eight women and children.

No exact details were provided on the operation in an official statement.

However, it did say it was in response to a militant attack which left seven Pakistani soldiers dead on Saturday.

The Taliban has denied any link to the militants, adding that the "reckless" strikes had hit "civilian homes".

Zabihullah Mujahid, a spokesperson for the Taliban government, warned Pakistan not to "blame Afghanistan for the lack of control and problems in its own territory" in a statement released on X (formerly Twitter).

"Such incidents can have very bad consequences which will not be in Pakistan's control," he added.

Tensions have been rising between Afghanistan and Pakistan since the Taliban retook control of the country in 2021.

Pakistan says it has been dealing with a rising number of militant attacks, and on Monday accused "certain elements among those in power" of "actively patronising" militant group Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), and of "using them as a proxy against Pakistan".

Monday's statement said the target of the operation had been another group, Hafiz Gul Bahadur, which Pakistan accuses of attacking the military post close to the Afghan border in north Waziristan.

Pakistan's President Asif Ali Zardari had already vowed to "respond strongly" to the troops' deaths, "regardless of who it is or from which country" the group came from.

President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) of Pakistan Asim Munir, and General Sahir Shamshad Mirza, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (JCSC), along with others attend the funeral of Lieutenant Colonel Syed Kashif Ali, 39 and Captain Muhammad Ahmed Badar, 23, after according to the military,

But Taliban spokesperson Mr Mujahid said the 03:00 (22:30 GMT) attack in Khost and Paktika had killed five women and three children.

It later said it had fired at Pakistani troops stationed along the border.

Late last year, Pakistan forced hundreds of thousands of Afghans to leave Pakistan, saying they did not have the correct paperwork to stay. Human rights groups criticised the policy, saying it resulted in many refugees and asylum seekers being coerced into leaving.

Caretaker ministers at the time suggested that this was done because of security concerns. Some analysts have suggested groups have taken advantage of the Taliban's return, but the Taliban has denied hosting militant groups, AFP reports.[/b

[b]Source:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-68595112.amp

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by Botragelad: 3:00pm On Mar 18
More!

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by EmiloCorn: 3:07pm On Mar 18
We lost over 15 soldiers in delta state yesterday cry

Let us focus on our own loss and leave these middle easterners alone with their own problems.

Remember they are middle EASTERNERS wink we should leave them to their fate as we do ours here cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by Botragelad: 3:13pm On Mar 18
EmiloCorn:
We lost lost over 15 soldiers in delta state yesterday cry

Let us focus on our own loss and leave these middle easterners alone with their own problems.

Remember they are middle EASTERNERS wink we should leave them to their fate as we do ours here cool
Oi, who's twisting your arm to pay attention or focus on them? Dude, if you're not fussed about what's going on beyond your own backyard, that's your cup of tea. Jog on from my thread and stick to the Nigeria issues, will ya?

This is a global forum, covering the whole news from all corners of the globe. And for the record, I've spoke about this before – it's not just Nigerians on here. Wrap your head around that one!

19 Likes

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by Talkisneeded: 3:14pm On Mar 18
Rip to the dead
Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by koms: 3:14pm On Mar 18

I thought these people suppose to be friends.

Muslim religion said a stranger that is a muslim is more closer than sibling that is not a muslim.

Truly, religion is opium of masses. I fear who no fear religion extremists

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by RightChannel: 3:15pm On Mar 18
They are even fighting themselves, Islamabad useless religion

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by CoronaVirusPro: 3:15pm On Mar 18
The art of war has changed.

With Israel’s innovations, civilians will now be part of casualties. Mothers and children inclusive.

The benchmark has been raised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by Misterc(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18
Even in this time you guys are fasting too abi... Isorite....

Religion of peace indeed...... Tueh

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by ReubenE(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18
These people will eat themselves up.

Some cursed Islamic terrorists sympathizers were supporting the Taliban just few years ago because of their hatred for the US not minding the Taliban is destabilizing their own people - Sunni vs Shai

Terrorists have stepped up terrorist attacks against Pakistan from Taliban controlled territories in the last 3 years

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by Ewedegubbler: 3:17pm On Mar 18
Satan satan ..

Never interfere with the enemy when he is destroying Himself

16 Likes

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by mytime24(f): 3:17pm On Mar 18
Killing everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by YorubaKing: 3:18pm On Mar 18
Terrorists vs. Terrorists! grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by Therock5555(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18
Wahala everywhere.

But since both of them are from the Islamabad region, I'll pretend like I no see am.

We sef ijaw boys dey do tom and Jerry, naija version with soja men them.

8 Likes

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by DiskJokeyManic: 3:19pm On Mar 18
Family matter😂😂😂

H_adsl_mmers battle...... E no concern me😂

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by Shinjawestern: 3:20pm On Mar 18
CoronaVirusPro:
The art of war has changed.

With Israel’s innovations, civilians will now be part of casualties. Mothers and children inclusive.

The benchmark has been raised.

Isreal is stronger than Muhammad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by CoolJason: 3:20pm On Mar 18
Yoh!
Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by Pathokpo: 3:20pm On Mar 18
These guys should just bomb and destroy themselves so we can have less terrorists (head slammers) to worry about. At least, it would make the world a more peaceful place. The theater of the war should be in the capital of Pakistan (ISLAMABAD).

14 Likes

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by CoronaVirusPro: 3:21pm On Mar 18
Shinjawestern:

Isreal is stronger than Muhammad

Whatever!
What goes around will surely come around! It’s about TIME!
Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by Shinjawestern: 3:22pm On Mar 18
CoronaVirusPro:

Whatever!
What goes around will surely come around! It’s about TIME!

I love seeing you crying cheesy

Bleep hamas
Bleep all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by CoronaVirusPro: 3:23pm On Mar 18
Shinjawestern:

I love seeing you crying cheesy

Bleep hamas
Bleep all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

Fvck you!

Wi gives a fvck about what you fvckin love! Did I ask for a fvckin biography??

Morafvcker!
Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by Manager001: 3:24pm On Mar 18
Brotherly issue.
Last time I checked, they are fighting for the same god.
So, nothing to be worried about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by chijiokecosmos: 3:24pm On Mar 18
EmiloCorn:
We lost lost over 15 soldiers in delta state yesterday cry

Easterners here are far better than you

5 Likes

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by Shinjawestern: 3:24pm On Mar 18
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Wi gives a fvck about what you fvckin love! Did I ask for a fvckin biography??

Morafvcker!

God bless Israel destroyer of allah slaves🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by RevenuesBoost(f): 3:24pm On Mar 18
I hate war and never wish to experience it.

Look at those innocent little childrencry

2 Likes

Re: Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. by JasonNOTStatham: 3:25pm On Mar 18
When countries like that are against each other, I doubt they'll get SUPPORT from organizations or governing bodies. Isn't it their Ramadan feast? There should relax their muscles abeg

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mccain Picks Sarah Palin As Running Mate / Africa Without Slavery And Colonization / Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.