Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 (59979 Views)

Clement Ikolo: Army Releases Monarch Declared Wanted Over Okuama Killings / Delta Killings: Soldiers Occupy Okuama, Raze More Buildings / Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by SKYHIGHfx: 7:29am On Mar 19
GodHimself:
Earth is a colony.

Read about the Dogón of Mali, and what they have to say about Sirius B.

Another myth
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by GodHimself: 7:31am On Mar 19
If you insist

SKYHIGHfx:

Another myth
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:32am On Mar 19
cocolacec:
The army needs to do a thorough investigation so that innocent souls are not lost in the mayhem.
The Army need to end the entire community.
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Tranquillity360: 7:35am On Mar 19
HellVictorinho6:

Tribalism wont solve anything

We got people from SE and SS doing business and living in SW
And your point is?
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Psoul(m): 7:38am On Mar 19
I truly do not understand this carrot and stick approach this governor was advocating for.

Is carrot and stick approach not applying reward and punishment or does it mean something else in politics and military?
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Goodlady(f): 7:42am On Mar 19
Tranquillity360:
Coward making threats grin grin
Had it been that I know you I d give you a dirty slap.
If you know the Yorubas, they fight with wits before physical combats. Disrespect them at ya perils.

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by occfx: 7:44am On Mar 19
pendragonbladgo:

If it was South West that try this on Nigerian soldiers, same treatment will be giving to them. But no south west community is that senseless, so your point is for South South to join the Igbos to make a Country then Igbo's will now betray them as usual and make them a slave? South South people are wiser than that!!!

You didn't mention the north... You said IF....well enjoy your sense. You are not senseless when it comes to igbos but sensible to kill Nigerian soldier. It's alright.
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Tranquillity360: 7:44am On Mar 19
Goodlady:

Had it been that I know you I d give you a dirty slap.
If you know the Yorubas, they fight with wits before physical combats. Disrespect them at ya perils.
I will take you serious when Yorubas chased to Benin Republic by few fulanis herdmen come back.

2 Likes

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by ProGSM(m): 7:56am On Mar 19
This killing has to stop.
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by jomarick(m): 8:19am On Mar 19
Killing unarmed civilians is unprofessional. Importantly, they all might be innocent.
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by greypencils: 8:20am On Mar 19
Market has been bought. Dem done price, Somebody go pay.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by CorrectionFLuid: 8:32am On Mar 19
Zooposki:

I don’t think a Northern ruler has committed genocide against South South people, just South West rulers, Obj and now Tinubu but I might be wrong though.

You forget Benjamin Adekunle
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Zeebuy: 8:36am On Mar 19
farouk2much:
Kudus to nigerian army..... Yes.... They deserve it..... Nigerian army no be joke......... Kill them all......
I pray before the end of this year you suffer same fate
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Zeebuy: 8:40am On Mar 19
blowjohn:
I always ask, if u know there are criminal elements in ur community, why not alert the authorities?
Shattap abeg!
In the community where you currently reside, do you know every individual there?

Also, can't people visit your community and commit a crime?

The way some of una dey reason dey pain me. Wicked people
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by blowjohn(m): 8:44am On Mar 19
Zeebuy:

Shattap abeg!
In the community where you currently reside, do you know every individual there?

Also, can't people visit your community and commit a crime?

The way some of una dey reason dey pain me. Wicked people

There are criminals and there are criminals.
Petty robbers, bag snatchers, pickpocket thieves are the usual bread and tea.

But where I reside we don't have brutal gangs that go on killing spree

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Goodlady(f): 8:46am On Mar 19
Tranquillity360:
I will take you serious when Yorubas chased to Benin Republic by few fulanis herdmen come back.
Who is this one? Aren't you aware Benin Republic is Nigerian annex? Yorubaland spread directly into it so what's the fuss?
You typing like an unintelligent person?
Fulani herdsmen are nationwide menace so you can't use that as a yardstick. And if it's cos of clashes of Yorubas & Fulanis in the past, the Fulanis always lose cos at the end of the day, they end up as wanderers and it's their nature to wander around.
Historically, the last clash btw Yorubas & fulanis brought the foolanis bleeding nose.
You can't just fight a tribe that uses wits first before strength.
Lastly, ya tribe too don't collect from fulanis severally so what's ya headache?
Just last week, a young man was cut shot in his prime in igboland on top herdsmen attack. We read it here on nairaland.
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Never4getU: 9:02am On Mar 19
Tranquillity360:
Nigeria soldiers are Terrorists.

South West people and their northern brothers will be happy seeing their wish on south south people.

Of course these kids are the ones that attacked well armed Nigeria soldiers,
According to Evil people.

Southwest sent ur stupid people to go and be forming James bond killing soldiers who only came to meditate and bring about peace btw ur waring parties. U got what u bargained for cos the soldiers u murdered left behind families who are currently mourning.

U brought this upon urself so enjoy it while it last.
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by papapchi(m): 9:06am On Mar 19
The earlier Biafrans "the old Eastern region" realize that Nigeria is a cemetery/grave yard to us all, the better it will be for us all to come together as brothers that we are and fight to liberate/separate ourselves from this evil condemnable contraption created by Britain called Nigeria. The only people that are rejoicing for the genocide going on in the old Easter rejoin is the North and the west. The North and the West divided us so that we can be easily conquered and our lands taken by them , but some morons among us are still living with the lies and seed of hatred planted in their heads by our enemies. The time for us to come together as brothers we are is now.

#Release#Mazi#Nnamdi#Kanu#Now

2 Likes

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by bionixs: 9:10am On Mar 19
yarimo:
All criminals must be kill any where in Nigeria undecided undecided
including you and your family. So those innocent children and women are those who killed the soldiers
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Elzazzi: 9:11am On Mar 19
Luckysbab:

"All criminals must be killed everywhere in Nigeria".

It's only if you are a criminal or harboring some that you will have problem with this statement

So all the people in that community are criminals
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:20am On Mar 19
Tranquillity360:
And your point is?

Setting ablaze must reach them if it
happens in the SW except they flee unprepared into oblivion

Can u help me with 3k?

4 sum upkip?

Am trying 2 relocate 4 the 30 sumtint time in less than 30years

But still within lagos

Economic realities making me restless
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Peppysco: 10:07am On Mar 19
Tranquillity360:
Nigeria soldiers are Terrorists.

South West people and their northern brothers will be happy seeing their wish on south south people.

Of course these kids are the ones that attacked well armed Nigeria soldiers,
According to Evil people.

South West people dey really give una incurable headaches ooo.
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by chuksbobby12: 10:07am On Mar 19
Anyone who can successfully link this problem to peterObi , SE and IPOB as the cause will get a #10k reward from me
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Noblex2011(m): 10:24am On Mar 19
See the the kind of person I am sharing country with.
yarimo:
All criminals must be kill any where in Nigeria undecided undecided
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Snowx: 10:39am On Mar 19
yarimo:
if you are a criminal repent immediately before army flush you out

Lol..all these genzy generation sef
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by mauchiz: 10:40am On Mar 19
Kill them all, I will never forget how these wicked devil's killed my beloved ones, it is there turn.
Nigeria army should kill them all, God have answered our prayers.
Finally God is repaying them for the innocent lives they have been wasting.
Nigeria army must wipe out terrorist and Kidnappers in Niger delta, they should enter Rivers State and Benin, they should comb all those forest, evil must leave south south.
It is there turn to die.
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by ufotunang: 11:09am On Mar 19
If it's the bandits and terrorists that have been disturbing in the north..they cannot go and attack and kill those bandits and terrorists but to kill innocent people
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by toyinid78: 11:11am On Mar 19
Saintinoo:

It will soon reach Ogun and Ondo, if not the Army, because you control it, bandits will show you shege. Keep rejoicing.

What do you people want for God sake. Army kills innocent people in SE you rejoice, now Army are killing innocent people in SS, you are rejoicing. This says a lot about your tribe.

Sometimes u people should do this tribal war with sense, the military comprises indigenes of all states and tribes in Nigeria, delta has their own sons and daughters in the army
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by chiboycue: 11:17am On Mar 19
Efna55:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/18/breaking-nigerian-army-troops-invade-bayelsa-community-burn-houses-11-residents-killed

Unverified, but I saw these from a friend's whatsapp status..

Retaliation creeps into Bayelsa State with over 40 civilians killed in Igbomotoru community of Southern Ijaw Local Government Area.

Reports has it that nobody moves in or out of the community since yesterday and today.. Mass killing ongoing.

Save Igbomotoru community the people cries out"..

Sowore has apologized for spreading wrong news

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Draslo(m): 11:41am On Mar 19
APOPTOSIS:

You owe yourself one duty.
And that duty is to strive very hard to leave Nigeria
And make sure you aim for a first world country.
U think those who categorized countries into first, second and Third world countries are fools?
U think those who warn their citizens against traveling to Nigeria are fools?

Noooo naaaaa
It's because of zooish things like this.
Most stupid thing I ever read. Travelling is great but dont enforce that on everybody because 200 million people cannot all leave here. It is impossible.
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Lavor234: 11:47am On Mar 19
pendragonbladgo:
Kill them all, most of those community people in that area are either cultist or criminal....

End their existence, anyone that talk should be wipe out!

For a community to have the audacity of killing the Nigerian Army, they must end that community.
Blood sucker, rabid dog who has no value for the lives of people. U are alreadycursed and will die wretched and sick.. I am sure u are already terminal. Vermin
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Sleekfingers: 12:06pm On Mar 19
That's good

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital / PDP Lists Tough Conditions For Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.