Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 (59987 Views)

Clement Ikolo: Army Releases Monarch Declared Wanted Over Okuama Killings / Delta Killings: Soldiers Occupy Okuama, Raze More Buildings / Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by toolovely(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18
Sad
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Babangidapikin: 9:38pm On Mar 18
cool How does an attack in Delta get retaliated in Bayelsa .. it's not making sense to me ...I just hope this is not the case of unknown Soldier...or some group trying to cause disaffection ...
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Evercurious(f): 9:38pm On Mar 18
yarimo:
All criminals must be kill any where in Nigeria undecided undecided

Irredeemable fu...u..l...that is destined to be foolish all the days of his life

4 Likes

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Evercurious(f): 9:39pm On Mar 18
yarimo:
Criminal detected
I said it.. You re destined to be foolish all the days of your life

2 Likes

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Boldideas: 9:40pm On Mar 18
Tranquillity360:
He's a Yoruba boy, don't be surprised.

Is this nonsense about tribe? You're an unfortunate human being.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by transient123(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18
Very gruesome, caution is of the essence here.

Surprise to even see some lamenting whilst same people want every Palestinian slaughtered by their Israeli lords..... ##hypocrites cum terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Intergrated: 9:41pm On Mar 18
yarimo:
real bastard

3 Likes

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Austineva(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18
Oriental4:
In Nigeria, you may escape kidnappers, herdsmen, Fulani militia, hunger and more only to be killed by the bullet of people meant to protect you. I thought only the aged would be left there. The odd thing here is that most of these people would be "proudly Nigerian" when Super Eagles play. May you never embrace what will kill you.
I'm telling you Brotherly, I feel like liking this comment of urs 1million times
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Evercurious(f): 9:42pm On Mar 18
Saintinoo:

The Yoruba people are one hell of a people, see how they are calling for genocide in another place, but same people cannot stand an ordinary Hausa/Fulani retards.

No mind them.. So called sophisticated tribe without COMMON SENSE

4 Likes

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Intergrated: 9:43pm On Mar 18
yarimo:
you think is fun to gather curses on your family. Continue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Austineva(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18
Zooposki:

I don’t think a Northern ruler has committed genocide against South South people, just South West rulers, Obj and now Tinubu but I might be wrong though.
Gowon did the worst, that 1d10t will never d1e well

2 Likes

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Buulabaaaa: 9:44pm On Mar 18
See how they Nigerian army flex muscle on southerners .. whilst can never try this in the north cos the will be wiped out … no worry day of reckoning will soon be on them .. cowards

3 Likes

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Evercurious(f): 9:47pm On Mar 18
Elzazzi:

Seun you have been allowing this animal and idiot to propagate hateful speech since this unfortunate incident happened. No ban or any action yet, but your Mods have left him to be running amok and degenerating your forum.

No mind seun and his mods with their double standards.. they shld continue with their endless and senseless ban which they LL definitely carry out immediately you respond to that Irredeemable fool called yarimo

4 Likes

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18
UrPapa:
and you concluded they are not criminals
Your argument is against you too
You both don’t know the situation there
I never concluded they are not criminals if you read my comments with an open mind.
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Emdebby2: 9:49pm On Mar 18
If this is how Nigerian soldiers go to the forest to fight the terrorists, there would be less kidnapping in this country.
Killing people anyhow just to retaliate will not bring peace.

3 Likes

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by tuzle(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18
yarimo:
Criminal detected
I don't like abusing people but I would make an exception here. U are a very big fool. One who can't be reasoned with. Ode

3 Likes

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Mrexcell(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18
The nigerian army needs to differentiate themselves from terrorists I honestly can't see the difference what am seeing here is very barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by brightovio007(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18
I wish same can happen in the north too.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by tuzle(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18
Saturnalia:
Save Igbomotoru community? Na play una still dey play.

Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

This is just a preview. Dem never even start sef.

Your people did not see armed robbers to kill?

Your people did not see kidnappers to kill?

Your people did not see ritualists to kill?

Na our Soldiers that are doing their best in making sure we all sleep with our two eyes closed safely at night una go cannibalize?

Since you have refused to learn from the Odi Massacre of 1999 in Bayelsa, the FG will instill into you recalcitrants, the discipline that your parents refused to teach you at home.

The nonentities that are jubilating over the gruesome killings of our gallant soldiers will get what is coming to them. It’s just a matter of time.
some of u just don't read and u just type the rubbish that comes out of ur mouth. This particular community is in bayelsa, where they killed soldiers is in delta state, but yet u are still supporting this barbaric act. When soldiers bombed innocent village in kaduna it was okay abi.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by 1972xy: 9:53pm On Mar 18
Efna55:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/18/breaking-nigerian-army-troops-invade-bayelsa-community-burn-houses-11-residents-killed

Unverified, but I saw these from a friend's whatsapp status..

Retaliation creeps into Bayelsa State with over 40 civilians killed in Igbomotoru community of Southern Ijaw Local Government Area.

Reports has it that nobody moves in or out of the community since yesterday and today.. Mass killing ongoing.

Save Igbomotoru community the people cries out"..
idiot ! Where were you when your people were killing our soldiers ?
You did not deem it fit to call on Tinubu when your boys were beheading our soldiers ?
Nna never see anything .

3 Likes

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Available9: 9:54pm On Mar 18
yarimo:

The same way Israel is killing hamas palestine terrorists
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Topshow2010(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18
This is highly condemnable and barbaric . Soldiers are losing their lives nearly everyday in d North ;how many hamlet's or villages were set ablaze or this genocide were carried out there?.In Niger alone ,50 soldiers were massacred in a single day , what was d outcome? angry
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by tuzle(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18
healthkknatural:
and the killings of the Military men are not inhumane..maybe u live in Moon
two wrong doesn't make a right. So some criminals killed soldiers, that means soldiers should retaliate and kill everybody their abi, both the innocent and criminal. And I wonder if u guys don't read, this isn't the same community where the soldiers where killed.
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by izubext007: 10:00pm On Mar 18
Idiot bastard who are the criminals

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by xtimconsult(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18
Waiting to see pictures of bandit and heads men killed like this in the north....

I have always non that Nigeria military are always strong when it comes to south east and south south... But I assure this government that beaten the sleeping dog...

1 Like

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by yarimo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18
Snowx:

Innocent souls was wasted, you re here talking about them been criminals..You re terrible as this military personnel
if you are a criminal repent immediately before army flush you out
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Abbeytoy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18
SpecialAdviser:

And you concluded they are criminals. You will get what you wish others. Surely

He said all criminals. At least no one can testify to their innocence.

God stat this according to Bible.

Where the guilt dey suffer, innocent to ust share from it.
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Schrodinger2(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18
SpecialAdviser:

And you concluded they are criminals. You will get what you wish others. Surely

Funny how most guys from the South/East supported the Israel's IDF in the killing of all Palestinians in Gaza (In their bid to eliminate Hamas) but complain when Nigerian Army does the same in the South/East.

It is this hypocrisy or doubled standards that will finish you lots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by Emmabyte: 10:09pm On Mar 18
What we have today in the army is 90 percent terrorist know this and know peace
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by FaceTanke: 10:09pm On Mar 18
hedonido:

These unarmed civilians that were murdered for what they know nothing about, were they the ones that "priced" the Army?

Go confront them and get ur answers

🥵
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by JuanDeDios: 10:10pm On Mar 18
SpecialAdviser:
Where is that FAT fo.ol Asari when you need him? I'd.iot running after money.

If these guys are guilty, no issues, but if innocent, may their blood hunt their killers and the supporters of this killing.
And HOW do you KNOW if they're guilty or not? That's why sensible people reject jungle justice in ALL circumstances.
Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by abysirius(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18
And you think they would go to that community if they do not have info.. Soldiers work with intels
Babaken:
Sometime I ask Nigeria army do they have investigation department at all any little thing is killing and burning of innocent people home and property taking innocent souls. When things like this happen take time to investigate ask questions before taking action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Yoruba and Northern Nigerians Beheaded In Saudi Arabia (2008 article)- refresher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.