Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra (17491 Views)

Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) / Policeman Kidnaps & Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl For 6 Days In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by MaziObinnaokija: 10:05pm On Mar 18
My people shocked shocked sad sad. Nah like this we go develop sad?
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by greenermodels: 10:05pm On Mar 18
Bigseven:
When we said endsars we meant it. This one might be among the ones form SARS that were absorb into the force. Now see the audacity. Hmmm
I think that's the former Sars office.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by Nobodyfit2: 10:06pm On Mar 18
Funny country
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by stasius: 10:19pm On Mar 18
No policeman or their relations should be treated by doctors in Anambra.
Once you ask them their occupation or father's or mother's or husband's or wife's occupation and they say Police just send them to another state.

Useless criminals in uniform.. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by stasius: 10:21pm On Mar 18
That policeman must be mentally deranged because I don't get it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

What
Mad people in uniform.
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by Segzy19: 10:26pm On Mar 18
I blame the Dr for treating the police officer.
He should have allowed him to die....

Next time he won't repeat such mistake....

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by Spartachizzy: 10:31pm On Mar 18
MR OKONA you have the guts to do this to a doctor that treated you to recovery, Am coming for you BUT first let me collect powers from my daddy in the lord INDABOSKI oya give Ribado and Abido shaker, i want to deal with a policeman
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by Efikman(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18
Doctors make una run from policemen ooo. No treat.
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by NaBanga: 10:39pm On Mar 18
Sadly doctors are doing the right thing by refusing treatment without payment. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by FutureFocus: 10:45pm On Mar 18
The country is design to work like that, how much his the corporal’s salary? You can not train a man on how to manhandle people, how to use force , how to use gun and gave him a gun and uniform with 60k as salary that can not buy him a bag of rice for his family and expect him not to use force to get other things done.

I blame the system

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by Daystar7: 10:47pm On Mar 18
Neurosurgeons are luxury to any nation and here you have one who saved your life and this is the thanks he gets? After you ask us not to move out of the country cos you think our education was subsidized with tax payers money which most agbadorians don't even pay. Do you know the kind of suffering medical students endure in this shit hole?
Thank God for Canada, by the time I'm done with birthing my kids and my education we move to the middle east ( Dubai). No be me una go kill. Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by armadeo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18
Olopa what do you expect

Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by Xosh: 10:54pm On Mar 18
EleventhWeirdo:
The rule is law is not prevailing in Africa. That's a fundamental problem
Too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by alphaNomega: 10:57pm On Mar 18
Segzy19:
I blame the Dr for treating the police officer.
He should have allowed him to die....

Next time he won't repeat such mistake....

doctors are not as mean as you
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by NewDea4: 11:09pm On Mar 18
The entitlement mentality of an average Naija policeman is disgusting..

The surgeon should have let that beast die, I guess he was trying to be humane; meanwhile Nigerian policemen aren't human beings they're animals disguised in human form
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by DrDeuce: 11:39pm On Mar 18
Why are some of us so evil?
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by HRMK: 12:02am On Mar 19
should it not have bn payment before treatment?even government hospitals will first collect your money before attending to you!that policeman is a criminal that should be jailed!CHIKENAN!!
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by bamitinn(m): 12:45am On Mar 19
My thoughts exactly 💯

Franklyspeakin:
The nigerian police ront seem to disappoint. Are you sure he doesn't have a mental problem
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by Neddstark: 2:39am On Mar 19
Corporal Okona should be arrested, sunmoned to Abuja and dismissed immediately.
Now which doctor i the East will want to save the life of any policeman if justice is not meted? The few good doctors we have are now being harassed and intimidated.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by Pharaohny: 4:23am On Mar 19
Kidnappers are not just anyhow people, Now you Know. cool cool
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by francis71: 4:32am On Mar 19
This is a terrible thing .... The govt should have a medical insurance package for it's serving personels. The company would have come to the aid of this officer. But rather they will prefer to fix street light with 200m
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by CountinBlessins(m): 4:45am On Mar 19
EleventhWeirdo:

Go and learn how to write proper grammar before commenting on public pls
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by Chukwuka319(m): 5:36am On Mar 19
😂 Nigeria police men will never fail to disappoint with their animal like behaviour.Imagine the nonsense!.
The truth is that most Nigerian police men are sick in the head.That is why they continue to die miserably and untimely often at the hands of criminals.
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by spiceadole: 5:44am On Mar 19
Lol...foolish doctor.

Serves him right
I hope other doctors learn their lessons.

Police are cursed people
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by vicfajeze: 6:51am On Mar 19
[quote author=Ohraykon post=128993927]Seun kuti was right after all, police kidnaps
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by Came4amod: 6:52am On Mar 19
EleventhWeirdo:

Forget the rule of law ... Ask for how much the doctor charged .. this was tactically removed from all of this ..Igbos are toxic.. police wea dey protect .. suppose even get free hospital treatment ... And consideration .. but Igbo man will always be Igbo man .. ask the dumb ass doctor how much he charged and see who is trying to kill who .....
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by Came4amod: 6:54am On Mar 19
Came4amod:

Forget the rule of law ... Ask for how much the doctor charged .. this was tactically removed from all of this ..Igbos are toxic.. police wea dey protect .. suppose even get free hospital treatment ... And consideration .. but Igbo man will always be Igbo man .. ask the dumb ass doctor how much he charged and see who is trying to kill who .....

One other set of people in nigeria we have to study closely are doctors ... They are just out for the money ..abeg no fall sick this time .. or else you go see shege .. everyone should pay close attention to his or health ..and avoid private hospitals at all cost
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by Came4amod: 6:57am On Mar 19
Daystar7:
Neurosurgeons are luxury to any nation and here you have one who saved your life and this is the thanks he gets? After you ask us not to move out of the country cos you think our education was subsidized with tax payers money which most agbadorians don't even pay. Do you know the kind of suffering medical students endure in this shit hole?
Thank God for Canada, by the time I'm done with birthing my kids and my education we move to the middle east ( Dubai). No be me una go kill. Nonsense!

Doctors tend to exploit .. and he did it to the wrong Igbo police officer .. doctors who charge bills without compassion... How do God sees them ...or there is no God .. many people no go enter heaven . Including lawyers judges doctors

Pls do they even have a price list ..and the sad thing is they bring the bills after treatment .. so whatever there is a toxic one .. he sees the window to exploit .. think well about it . Before you reply
Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:01am On Mar 19
Came4amod:

One other set of people in nigeria we have to study closely are doctors ... They are just out for the money ..abeg no fall sick this time .. or else you go see shege .. everyone should pay close attention to his or health ..and avoid private hospitals at all cost

Sharap

U gat no excuse

No mata ur salary

No mata the bill

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:04am On Mar 19
Came4amod:

Doctors tend to exploit .. and he did it to the wrong Igbo police officer .. doctors who charge bills without compassion... How do God sees them ...or there is no God .. many people no go enter heaven . Including lawyers judges doctors

Pls do they even have a price list ..and the sad thing is they bring the bills after treatment .. so whatever there is a toxic one .. he sees the window to exploit .. think well about it . Before you reply

Kidnapping wont fix anything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Don't We Investigate Deaths In Nigeria? / Police Arrests Suspected Armed Robbers In Akwa Ibom (Pictured) / Abducted Plateau Bride-To-Be Regains Freedom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.