Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,888 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband (13107 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by dre11(m): 12:29am On Mar 19

It was gathered that the incident occurred in Rafin Guza community in the Kaduna North Local Government Area of state.

The Kaduna State Police Command has arrested a housewife who hired assassins to kill her husband.

It was gathered that the incident occurred in Rafin Guza community in the Kaduna North Local Government Area of state.

Zagazola Makama, a counterinsurgency expert and security analyst in the Lake Chad region disclosed in a post on his X handle on Sunday that the suspect’s husband had lent the sum of N400,000 to the wife to do business but when he demanded the money from her, she refused to refund him.

Rather than refund the money, she decided that she should hire a gangster known as Tola and his gang to eliminate the husband so that he would stop disturbing her to repay the debt.

Attempts to get more information from the police failed as the Public Relations Officer of the Command, Mansir Hassan, answered the first call made to his mobile line but said he was driving. Subsequent calls were not answered.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/17/housewife-arrested-nigerias-kaduna-state-hiring-assassins-kill-husband

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by Lumarstone: 12:45am On Mar 19
Fear some species of that gender called women.

I left..!

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by Chrisrare: 1:05am On Mar 19
This is what happens when a man doesn't value his wife. you can't gift your wife paltry 400k, you are there asking for refund. He's a lucky man though, hopefully he'll learn his lesson.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by garriAndsugar: 1:13am On Mar 19
I believe she paid in kind to the Gangstar

24 Likes

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by Sunkyboie(m): 2:27am On Mar 19
God
Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by Aboks(m): 3:08am On Mar 19
She don share kpekus to all the gang members
shekinah

13 Likes

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by TANID(m): 4:02am On Mar 19
Lumarstone:

I left..!
jennyclay

6 Likes

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by MaziObinnaokija: 4:14am On Mar 19
sad family mata
Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by Puss360(f): 4:36am On Mar 19
Are they even married? That's just cohabitation not marriage coz obviously there's no love there....

Borrow me money, still ask me back, I no pay, I carry boys make dem butcher you... Lol ..

They should just kill the woman so all of us can rest...

6 Likes

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by AOresources: 6:01am On Mar 19
Women are scum!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by Gadafii: 6:33am On Mar 19
1 of the 124752739350836284 reasons to fear women

Your own husband that lended you money for your own good, this is how you wanted to pay him

No be only apple eve collect from satan, satan transferred some dna samples into her as well

7 Likes

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by Tecnophone: 6:58am On Mar 19
Devil is in this one.
Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by fyzaila: 7:00am On Mar 19
Chrisrare:
This is what happens when a man doesn't value his wife. you can't gift your wife paltry 400k, you are there asking for refund. He's a lucky man though, hopefully he'll learn his lesson.

It's not about gifting his wife money or not. For a so called wife to go to this length of hiring someone to kill her husband, speaks volume, she is a devils incarnate and have been giving the man hell. She doesn't deserve any atom of gift from the man. Only God knows the trouble and torment the woman has been putting the man through.

See her face sef, this is the jezebel herself. If it was the other way round now. She will demand for her money with interest ontop. Rubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by Thurmieee: 8:04am On Mar 19
Chrisrare:
You're very stupid. If it was a woman can she gift her husband the money.

19 Likes

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by madridguy(m): 8:39am On Mar 19
This is wicked of her. Thank God she didn't succeed with her evil plan.

23 Likes

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by TrackerSK: 8:40am On Mar 19
Kaduna is the most dangerous place to live now

3 Likes

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by osuofia2(m): 8:41am On Mar 19
Men are now endangered everywhere . Both Home and Away

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by id4sho(m): 8:41am On Mar 19
I kill men gang shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by kennyz247(m): 8:42am On Mar 19
D hearts of men is too wicked
Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:42am On Mar 19
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by Brendaniel: 8:42am On Mar 19
She decided to hire a gangster......
Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:43am On Mar 19
Somebody lent #400,000 to his wife and expected a refund grin grin grin grin grin
Comedians
Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by missionmex(m): 8:44am On Mar 19
Chrisrare:
Funny you. What may be paltry to you may not be to another. That said, because it is his wife he would have just let it go.
Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by obatreasure: 8:46am On Mar 19
Chrisrare:
What if that's all the man has being saving and for a project that would benefit both.

1 Like

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by chaddy16: 8:46am On Mar 19
Sincerely, I don't know what to say
Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by blowjohn(m): 8:46am On Mar 19
Puss360:
Are they even married? That's just cohabitation not marriage coz obviously there's no love there....

Borrow me money, still ask me back, I no pay, I carry boys make dem butcher you... Lol ..

They should just kill the woman so all of us can rest...

The man sef no try. Why borrow ur wife money? Why not just dash her?.

But the woman is evil to think about taking a life
Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by Dpharisee: 8:47am On Mar 19
These women on hijab dey get mind o shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by LagosFirstSon: 8:47am On Mar 19
kennyz247:
D hearts of men is too wicked
Men abi women

Some women I meant
Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by kennyz247(m): 8:49am On Mar 19
LagosFirstSon:

Men abi women

Some women I meant

D 'men' in my context refers to all sex
Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by Goodlady(f): 8:49am On Mar 19
Lumarstone:

I left..!
Sharap!
Men do worst!
Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by CartelKenneth: 8:51am On Mar 19
Useless tribe and religion called !slam
She should be executed immediately if found guilty as charged

End time wife

1 Like

Re: Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband by SisterAnn(f): 8:51am On Mar 19
angry

Before the advent of social media, we were led to believe that northern mooslim wives were the most submissive, chaste and faithful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

German Professor And His Aide Kidnapped In Kaduna / Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old / Man Rapes And Injures A 7-year-old Girl In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.