Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

My Airtel, Mtn And Worst Glo Haven't Been Able To Browse For Days Now - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Airtel, Mtn And Worst Glo Haven't Been Able To Browse For Days Now (122 Views)

How To Browse Unlimitedly Free With Ntel, Swift, MTN, 9mobile And Airtel / How Can I Unlock My Airtel Mifi To All Network / Need Help On How To Browse Over Crowded Site Faster (2) (3) (4)

My Airtel, Mtn And Worst Glo Haven't Been Able To Browse For Days Now by free234free: 7:35am On Mar 19
My Airtel, mtn and worst glo haven't been able to browse for days now . Please which Internet do you use. ?? I want to buy one today
Re: My Airtel, Mtn And Worst Glo Haven't Been Able To Browse For Days Now by EreluRoz: 7:40am On Mar 19
Pray over it, it's not ordinary
Re: My Airtel, Mtn And Worst Glo Haven't Been Able To Browse For Days Now by free234free: 7:59am On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
i pray that that you have sense soon
Re: My Airtel, Mtn And Worst Glo Haven't Been Able To Browse For Days Now by iamtardey: 8:04am On Mar 19
People are really going through with this network issue
Re: My Airtel, Mtn And Worst Glo Haven't Been Able To Browse For Days Now by EreluRoz: 8:05am On Mar 19
free234free:
i pray that that you have sense soon

Thunderfayayou yeye. Instead of you to overlook you want to fight. I see domestic violence tendencies in you. I pity your girlfriend or wife as the case may be. Ntorrrrr
Re: My Airtel, Mtn And Worst Glo Haven't Been Able To Browse For Days Now by EreluRoz: 8:05am On Mar 19
iamtardey:
People are really going through with this network issue
Re: My Airtel, Mtn And Worst Glo Haven't Been Able To Browse For Days Now by free234free: 9:04am On Mar 19
EreluRoz:

Thunderfayayou yeye. Instead of you to overlook you want to fight. I see domestic violence tendencies in you. I pity your girlfriend or wife as the case may be. Ntorrrrr
the gods that made your family poor will destroy you before Ogun finally kill you
Re: My Airtel, Mtn And Worst Glo Haven't Been Able To Browse For Days Now by EreluRoz: 9:05am On Mar 19
free234free:
the gods that made your family poor will destroy you before Ogun finally kill you
My family is very rich(no brags) I bet my great-grandfather lived your dream life. It is the poor ones that are always quick to poorshame others
Re: My Airtel, Mtn And Worst Glo Haven't Been Able To Browse For Days Now by iamtardey: 10:13am On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
cable cut for undersea we were told… simple undecided Which one is iz not ordinary again
Re: My Airtel, Mtn And Worst Glo Haven't Been Able To Browse For Days Now by free234free: 10:30am On Mar 19
iamtardey:
cable cut for undersea we were told… simple undecided Which one is iz not ordinary again
na sperm full her brain na. Typical way oloshos think. Everything for an olosho is spiritual
Re: My Airtel, Mtn And Worst Glo Haven't Been Able To Browse For Days Now by free234free: 10:31am On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
My family is very rich(no brags) I bet my great-grandfather lived your dream life. It is the poor ones that are always quick to poorshame others
and you still dey do olosho? I saw your post where you said knacking you is not free. How much to cum in your mouth? I don't want to know I just want to cum

Uk Used Acer Laptop For Sales.. / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic / What Forex Is All About