Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Be Ready To Face Consequences Of Your Actions Nigerian Army Replies Okuama Comm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Ready To Face Consequences Of Your Actions Nigerian Army Replies Okuama Comm (175 Views)

Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes / Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Ready To Face Consequences Of Your Actions Nigerian Army Replies Okuama Comm by Fineman2: 7:42am On Mar 19
Killing of 16 soldiers

The Nigerian Army on Monday told the Okuama community, where 16 of its personnel on peace mission were killed that no amount of propaganda would arm-twist the narrative, while warning them that they should be ready to face the wrath of the law for their alleged complicity in the crime

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/18/killing-16-soldiers-be-ready-face-consequences-your-actions-nigerian-army-replies-okuama

Nlfpmod mynd44
Re: Be Ready To Face Consequences Of Your Actions Nigerian Army Replies Okuama Comm by Fineman2: 7:42am On Mar 19
Please spare innocent people.

What I hate about some Nigerians is that they are hypocrites, they support complete extermination of Palestinians because of few Hamas fighters, now these same people are now crying genocide in delta state
Re: Be Ready To Face Consequences Of Your Actions Nigerian Army Replies Okuama Comm by Boogyman557: 7:49am On Mar 19
Holly Gram cool Make una leave INNOCENT people out of this oo!!

This KUNTRY no safe again !!

Na y I don LOAD enough BULLET for my OLD KALA

Although I de ASHAWO house now

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Arrested For Spraying Naira… Here's What  The Law Says / Bobrisky Charged With Money Laundering By EFCC To Court As Bobrisky Case Worsen / Obi Cubana In Court/ Same Crime As Bobrisky. Naira Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.