Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Edo 2024: Hon. Ikpea Congratulates Rt. Hon. Dennis Idahosa On His Nomination As - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Edo 2024: Hon. Ikpea Congratulates Rt. Hon. Dennis Idahosa On His Nomination As (71 Views)

Evacuation Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan: Joseph Ikpea Congratulates FG. / Ikpea Congratulates Oba Of Benin Over Affirmed Ownership, Custody Of Repatriated / Tears, Eulogies As Valentine Ozigbo Bids Hon Dennis Nnebe Farewell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Hon. Ikpea Congratulates Rt. Hon. Dennis Idahosa On His Nomination As by CommunityReport: 8:34am On Mar 19
Edo 2024: Hon. Ikpea congratulates Rt. Hon. Dennis Idahosa on his nomination as APC governorship running mate.

...reaffirm his unwavering loyalty to the party, APC and total support for the guber project

A Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress APC in Edo state and a former Edo State Commissioner for Oil, Gas and Solid Minerals, Hon. Joseph Igiagbe Ikpea, has congratulated Rt. Hon. Dennis Idahosa on his nomination as APC deputy governorship running mate, urging him to bring his wealth of experience to bear in governance.

In his congratulatory message sent to newsmen, the former Esan South East Council Boss, expressed optimism in the capacity of Hon. Dennis Idahosa.

He described the APC deputy governorship candidate as a man of many parts, adding that Senator Okpebholo’s choice of Dennis Idahosa was simply putting a round peg in a round hole.

The message read; I take this opportunity to profoundly congratulate and rejoice with you over your emergence as the running mate and deputy governorship candidate to Senator Monday Okpebholo, All Progressives Congress ( APC) gubernatorial for 2024 election in our dear Edo State.

Your selection as the deputy governorship candidate comes at a crucial time for Edo State, to strengthen and deepen the democratic values of equity and fairness, increase participation in governance. This is indeed a great peace for the incoming administration.

Your unparalleled track records as former commissioner, among several other positions and currently distinguished member of the Federal House of Representative.

The successes recorded in these offices have strategically positioned you as the most suitable state number two plum job and I am confident that you will bring your wealth of experience to bear in the discharge of your duties when eventually elected.

Finally, I commend our amiable national leader of our party, and president federal republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Senator Bola Amend Tinubu (GCFR), Edo State number one leader, His Excellency, Senator Adams Aliyu Oshiomole, Senator Monday Okpebholo, the APC flagbeareer and other critical stakeholders of the APC on the decision to nominate Rt. Hon. Dennis Idahosa wishes the party success in the forthcoming election.

While congratulating you on this well deserved nomination, I pray God will grant you the needed wisdom, sound health and the needed resources to meet the expectation of your new assignment.

I also use this opportunity to reaffirm my unwavering loyalty to the party, APC and total support for the guber project.

Hon. Joseph Igiagbe Ikpea.

Re: Edo 2024: Hon. Ikpea Congratulates Rt. Hon. Dennis Idahosa On His Nomination As by jkpbestseries: 9:23am On Mar 19
I wish Edo People all the best

(1) (Reply)

The Rise Of The Trending Iwofe Boys / Half Life 2 Pc Game Free Download / [[ultimate]] United States Vs Jamaica Live Soccer 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.