Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Book Thread: Where You Can Buy Books For 1000 ONLY - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Book Thread: Where You Can Buy Books For 1000 ONLY (65 Views)

Concerns As One Pound Trades For ₦‎1000 At Parallel Market / Bigkoko Vendors Forum: Thread Where Info On Bids Are Found / I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Thread: Where You Can Buy Books For 1000 ONLY by Lisaadaugo(f): 9:25am On Mar 19
In this harsh economy, the prices of everything is increasing, especially books. And book lovers have nothing to do about this development, and they put reading on hiatus.
Here, I'll show you a hack where you can buy any book for 1000 naira only, and you can buy three to get one free.

Before we start, let's go through some harsh truths:
1. No physical books are being sold for 1000 naira because it's just a huge loss to the writers and sellers.
2. Companies that sell eBooks like Amazon, Goodreads and Etsy still sell their digital copies at the same prices of the physical copies. Which is totally unfit for readers in a bad economy.
3. Most of the digital book formats are in pdf formats, which is very undesirable for reading.

Now how do we get books for 1000 naira if that's the case? I have an answer for you.

I created a safe space where Nigerians can enjoy books in digital formats and even build an online library for just 1000 naira per book. So many of my customers love to buy in bulk to start with a library that would last them for weeks, or up to two months. And that saves them a lot of money. Let's calculate a little.

A copy of book is now 5000 naira. 5000×10 =50,000 naira for just books! And most books, if not kept well would be destroyed, torn or eaten by termites.
But imagine buying them books from my safe space. A copy of book is 1000 naira. But ten books would go for 8,000 naira. That can buy only 1 physical book.
5 books from my safe space is 4,500 naira, and if you just want to start with three books, you can get one free.

That's it. Reading made better for everyone.

What type of books can I buy?
You can buy any type of book available, from self help to cooking books to novels, comics, Christian books and so much more.

My safe space has it all.

How do I get the books if I want them?
You can place an order by sending a WhatsApp message to this number;+234 704 606 2760
Or sending an email to; mavlisadc6@gmail.com

How do I get the books I ordered for?
Your books would be sent immediately after purchase to your WhatsApp and email address.

Can I order as low as one?
Yes, you can order as low as one of two. You can order as many as you want.

How can I place an order?
My sending the name of books you want, and the author of the book. If the book is available, a screenshot would be sent to you to confirm if it's the book you're looking for. After confirmation, you make payment according to the amount of books you chose, and finally, your books would be sent immediately after purchase.

I hope you take the chance to enjoy as many books as you want. I'm open to questions, recommendations and requests of any book, so don't be scared to ask away.

I am also a copywriter and editor, and I have a keen eye for detail, I'm flexible and resilient, and I write engaging blog posts and content. My rates are cheap and affordable, so I'm available for gigs and contracts. Send me a message via email to discuss your needs. Please be professional and straightforward with your message, thank you for understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Call For Applications / All In One Academic Writing Services / How Is Palm Oil Extracted From Trees Step By Step?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.