Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

NANS Proposes Five-Year Post-NYSC For Student Loan Repayment - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Proposes Five-Year Post-NYSC For Student Loan Repayment (5738 Views)

NELFUND Says BVN Mandatory For Student Loans, Targets 1.2 Million Beneficiaries / Hot Girl Wants Buhari To Extend Her NYSC For 5 More Years Since There's No Job. / Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Proposes Five-Year Post-NYSC For Student Loan Repayment by IBB007: 4:48pm On Mar 19
Lol…a lot of loan defaulters should be expected
Re: NANS Proposes Five-Year Post-NYSC For Student Loan Repayment by Higherthan: 6:34pm On Mar 19
Villa12:
your great grandfathers has been praying "E go better" since 1914 and they keep passing the baton to their great grandchildren. I'm pretty sure your children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren will continue from where you stopped by keep praying "E go better" just like their forefathers, while the politicians continue to use your future and that of your unborn kids to their own benefit. Keep it up Mr patriotic Nigerian
That's future that'll be used is your and that of your unborn kids and the one you have given birth to not mine,my kids nor my unborn kids.

If you're frustrated consider suicide, it'll go a long way
Re: NANS Proposes Five-Year Post-NYSC For Student Loan Repayment by Villa12(m): 7:32pm On Mar 19
Higherthan:

That's future that'll be used is your and that of your unborn kids and the one you have given birth to not mine,my kids nor my unborn kids.

If you're frustrated consider suicide, it'll go a long way
hahahaha e go better grin grin
Re: NANS Proposes Five-Year Post-NYSC For Student Loan Repayment by billyG(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19
The NASS was not given loan to buy their official cars who is student not given grant?
Re: NANS Proposes Five-Year Post-NYSC For Student Loan Repayment by Greenishland(f): 8:06pm On Mar 19
First of all, build more universities. Secondly, remove JAMB and admit all qualified students to study both online and offline. This will create a lot of jobs and business opportunities in the country. The school fees is also great revenue for the country. After that, you can think of students loan. This is the secret formula that the developed nations are using to survive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Aeroplanes Are Painted White? / 9 Websites Every Nigerian Student Should Know And Use / List Of Universities That Will Release Admission List This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.