Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

34years And Depressed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 34years And Depressed (288 Views)

To Those Who Feel Lost And Depressed In The Hustle / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

34years And Depressed by Goldieibk(m): 11:43am On Mar 19
Today's my 34 birthday

Nothing ever work out for me,
No job,
No financial progress,
No marital breakthrough,
No friends,
My life just dey stagnant

I even tried to have a skill but recently my laptop got spoilt, since then have stopped
All my friends that they're doing fine have left me, No body to call to for help

I felt down..
My heart hurts me
Have laid down on my bed rolling from right to left with tears in my eyes.
Instead of been a happy soul on my birthday, have been a sad soul

Some bad thoughts have been sounding on my head since 12am, I don't want it to come to reality that's why I'm here to pour out my mind, Maybe if I can hear someone voice to just tell me it will okay today to make me feel better 😭😢
Re: 34years And Depressed by TINTINABULATION(m): 11:45am On Mar 19
Congratulations on your Birthday. There is no greater gift that the gift of life.

You are sad because of two things:
1. You are comparing your life/journey to others.
2. You don't actually know who you are.

When Socrates was to be killed, he was asked to give what he considered to be the best advice in life. Socrates answered and said "Man Know Thyself"

Use this 34th birthday to "know yourself"

Without sounding religious or spiritual, everybody's journey in life is different. Know your God, imbibe the spirit of excellence, be hardworking, shun evil, be honest & be disciplined. There are no Critical Success Factors (CSF) than this.

Lastly i put in to you in the words of Chief Obafemi Awolowo " Blessed are thy sorrows, challenges and adversities that demand courage, blessed be these things, for in they and by they, commeth the making of a man.

Many Happy Returns

2 Likes

Re: 34years And Depressed by madridguy(m): 11:51am On Mar 19
Go and be thanking your God and don't do anything silly.

1 Like

Re: 34years And Depressed by HeatSeeker(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19
Goldieibk:
Today's my 34 birthday

No job,
No financial progress,
No marital breakthrough,
No friends,

I even tried to have a skill but recently my laptop got spoilt, since then have stopped
All my friends that they're doing fine have left me, No body to call to for help

I felt down..
My heart hurts me

Some bad thoughts have been sounding on my head since 12am, I don't want it to come to reality that's why I'm here to pour out my mind, Maybe if I can hear someone voice to just tell me it will okay today to make me feel better 😭😢

Believe it or not, I know how you feel. Hang in there tough times don't last.

2 Likes

Re: 34years And Depressed by Goldieibk(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19
HeatSeeker:

Believe it or not, I know how you feel. Hang in there tough times don't last.

Oh thanks for this, I really appreciates this
Re: 34years And Depressed by Goldieibk(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19
TINTINABULATION:
Congratulations on your Birthday. There is no greater gift that the gift of life.

When Socrates was to be killed, he was asked to give what he considered to be the best advice in life. Socrates answered and said "Man Know Thyself"

Without sounding religious or spiritual, everybody's journey in life is different. Know your God, imbibe the spirit of excellence, be hardworking, shun evil, be honest & be disciplined. There are no Critical Success Factors (CSF) than this.

Lastly i put in to you in the words of Chief Obafemi Awolowo " Blessed are thy sorrows, challenges and adversities that demand courage, blessed be these things, for in they and by they, commeth the making of a man.

Many Happy Returns

Oh thanks for this, I really appreciate ur write up
Re: 34years And Depressed by Xscape1993(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19
Happy birthday to you my dear. Thank God you are alive my dear.

1 Like

Re: 34years And Depressed by HeatSeeker(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19
Goldieibk:

Oh thanks for this, I really appreciates this

Look for something to give you joy today. When there is life there is hope; don't lose hope.
Re: 34years And Depressed by Goldieibk(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19
Xscape1993:
Happy birthday to you my dear. Thank God you are alive my dear.

Thank you
Re: 34years And Depressed by Goldieibk(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19
HeatSeeker:

Look for something to give you joy today. When there is life there is hope; don't lose hope.

Alright bro
Re: 34years And Depressed by HeatSeeker(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19

1 Like

Re: 34years And Depressed by Mrsoft3(m): 3:12pm On Mar 19
Goldieibk:
Today's my 34 birthday

No job,
No financial progress,
No marital breakthrough,
No friends,

I felt down..
My heart hurts me

No one man makes it alone, the first thing I have notice missing with you is the God factor.

He who knows God and why God is god will never say this things you are saying.

Who did you go close to? You don’t have friends are you first friendly? Many things you raised and the answers are simply questions to why they are the way they are.

Happy birthday and cheers.

1 Like

Re: 34years And Depressed by sageb: 9:22pm On Mar 19
TINTINABULATION:

Many Happy Returns

Quite motivating

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Tech Skills In Demand In 2024 / Arsenal Signs Promising Asian Striker: “takuma Asano” / Undergraduate In Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.