Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Mention 1 School Built By Peter Obi To Win 50k - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention 1 School Built By Peter Obi To Win 50k (613 Views)

LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mention 1 School Built By Peter Obi To Win 50k by Ofunaofu: 12:57pm On Mar 19
donbrowser:

Are you minding that yeye guy?

Please mention one school that Peter Obi built so we can shut this doubters up

The thread below will give answers to the question you asked

https://www.nairaland.com/7298253/what-actually-did-peter-obi

And the below pictures

Re: Mention 1 School Built By Peter Obi To Win 50k by Gossiphub: 12:59pm On Mar 19
EmiloCorn:

What is all this? are you now a doctor? shocked

How did you measure the glucose in my members' bodies? angry

Yes I am doctor. A licensed one at that.
Re: Mention 1 School Built By Peter Obi To Win 50k by EmiloCorn: 1:02pm On Mar 19
Gossiphub:

Yes I am doctor. A licensed one at that.

Okay good. Come and join our organisation. cool

We only have psychiatrists on our payroll for now and the weight of propagating all our current propagandas is causing many of my members physical wear cry

Forget about their shamelessness or intelligence quotient, I am more worried about them breaking down due to the stress sad

DM me for the application form, I hope you have spiritual problems . . . We like our members to have such issues cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozigbo Has Gone Insane, Needs To Be Chained Before He Enters Market. / Nigerian Youth Troop Out To Celebrate President Tinubu’s Birthday (photos) / Erastus Is Chilling In London, Avoiding Phone Calls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.