Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Become An Expert Car Tracker Installer And Make At Least #120,000 Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become An Expert Car Tracker Installer And Make At Least #120,000 Monthly (53 Views)

With Pinkard You Can Be Making #120 000 Monthy / How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna โ€“ Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An Expert Car Tracker Installer And Make At Least #120,000 Monthly by Solo777(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19
*BECOME AN EXPERT CAR TRACKER INSTALLER AND MAKE AT LEAST #120,000 MONTHLY๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ*

- *To succeed in this business, you donโ€™t need any experience, school certificate,technical or computer skills*

- *You only need 3-4 hours a weekโ€ฆ some cheap tools and a determination to increase your finances*

*Access fee: #35,000/only*

*But the first 20 persons will get the following bonuses:*

- *Link with an experienced installer that would stand behind you and guide you to do a perfectly clean job as you get started*.

- *Free set of tools for Installation Kit to help you kick-start your installation journey*

- *Access To My Inner circle Mentorship Group and lots more*.

*Hurry, reply with YES on WhatsApp to 08179687499 to get started now.*๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Generate This Facebook Link / Togopool: Revolutionizing Commutes With Carpooling System / Proven Strategies To Secure A Larger Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.