Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

You Have What You Say. Part 34 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have What You Say. Part 34 (55 Views)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 34. / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 34. / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say. Part 34 by PastorSomba(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19
YOU HAVE WHAT YOU SAY - Part 34

1Corinthians 15:33 (KJV) "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.".

34. You cannot receive a knowledge without saying what you know. You cannot understand a thing without saying it several times in your mind or your heart. You cannot remember something without saying it in your mind or heart. Just as the Holy Spirit, your spirit or your mind cannot remind you of something without saying it, you can never remember what you have never said. Neither can you remember what you have never heard.

Speaking is the number one and highest activity carried out by man daily above every other actions. Speaking in our hearts, mind or with our mouth. Hence we must pay more attention to what we hear, listen, think, say, see and feel everyday. All these largely involves speaking and talking daily.

Take into account daily and ask yourself each day how much time you have spent today hearing God, listening to God, thinking about His word, talking to God, confessing His word, preaching and teaching His word, seeing His word and feeling His presence in you and around you all day. If you do this daily and consistently you will see the giant strides you will make spiritually and the victories you will have in life.

We attract what we say and what we hear. Since words are spirit, you will attract to yourself the spirit behind every word you are hearing, listening, thinking and saying. You attract what you hear and what you say because as we have said words are relationship and fellowship. The primary reason God gave us His word and the ability to say them and hear them is for the purpose of relationship and fellowship. You attract what you relate and fellowship with in words more often than any other way.

What you say and what you hear create the spiritual atmosphere in and around you. Angelic activities cannot thrive where evil words are being spoken and heard more often. Divine Angels only excel where the word of God is being spoken, heard and thought. Demons excel where other words are spoken. Unfortunately most people and even believers spend all their days saying, hearing and thinking evil and are surprised when evil begins to manifest in their lives. Forgetting they attracted them by their sayings, hearing and thinking. Thanks. Grace be with you. Ref. Joshua 1:8; Psalms 1:1-3; Hebrews 1:14; 74:12; 1Corinthians 15:33; Romans 10:8-10,17; Proverbs 4:20-22; 6:2; 18:20-21; Matthew 12:35-37;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God, in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God, have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.
For partnership, testimonies, prayers or questions you can reach us via Calls, WhatsApp, SMS or Telegram. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Bible Study / Continue Upright.... / Fear To Fear....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.