Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Read Entire Qur'an Letter To Letter, Its Very Simple And Clear - Will Smith - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Read Entire Qur'an Letter To Letter, Its Very Simple And Clear - Will Smith (85 Views)

Make Mayonnaise In 2mins......,very Simple And Easy. / Best Quote By Will Smith / Shoptomydoor, best place to Ship And Clear Your Cars Form USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Read Entire Qur'an Letter To Letter, Its Very Simple And Clear - Will Smith by khalifjgusau(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19
Renowned Hollywood actor Will Smith, who boasts an Oscar in his accolades, recently opened up about his profound spiritual journey and the solace he found in reading the Quran during a challenging phase over the past two years.

In a recent interview, the 55-year-old multifaceted artist expressed his affinity for spirituality, citing the tumultuous nature of the preceding years as a catalyst for introspection. During this period, Smith delved into various religious texts, including the Quran, seeking solace and understanding.

Detailing his immersive experience, Smith revealed, “I embarked on a journey through the pages of the Quran, absorbing its teachings from cover to cover, particularly during the month of Ramadan this year.” His quest for enlightenment led him to appreciate the Quran's simplicity and clarity, which resonated deeply with him, facilitating a seamless comprehension of its contents.

One aspect that particularly resonated with Smith was the recurring narratives of Prophet Moses, which he found profoundly moving. Reflecting on the interconnectedness of religious scriptures, Smith noted the seamless continuity from the Torah through the Bible to the Quran, underscoring the enduring connection between them.

Drawing from his spiritual insights, Smith discussed his approach to parenting, emphasizing the ongoing nature of guiding and supporting his children, even as they transition into adulthood.

He believes that understanding this concept helps him guide his children, as they will ultimately be accountable for their actions.

Smith also expressed his admiration for Saudi Arabia, mentioning his visits to the NEOM project, Jeddah, and Riyadh. He expressed a sense of belonging and enjoyment during his visits, indicating a deep appreciation for the country and its culture.

https://spectacle.com.ng/2024/03/19/i-read-entire-quran-letter-to-letter-its-very-simple-and-clear-will-smith/

Re: I Read Entire Qur'an Letter To Letter, Its Very Simple And Clear - Will Smith by HeatSeeker(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19
Did he read it in the original Arabic, or the westernised version (that I hear is toned down on some controversial subjects)? undecided
Re: I Read Entire Qur'an Letter To Letter, Its Very Simple And Clear - Will Smith by Namaster: 7:32pm On Mar 19
If he assimilates even 1% of the Quran, Jada would be getting divorce papers before June.

(1) (Reply)

Police Raided Peru’s President Home In Search Of Rolexes & Other Luxury Watches / Moho Pro Crack 13.5.5 + Serial Key Free {2024} / Oba Of Bini Rejects Plan To Turban Sarkin Hausawa In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.