Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Do Phone Signal Boosters Work?? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do Phone Signal Boosters Work?? (59 Views)

Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) / Please Help: How Do I Track Signal From My Startimes Dish? / Pls How Does Generator Noise Cause Interference With GOTV Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Phone Signal Boosters Work?? by Kehl(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19
Hello

Please i have a challenge where i newly moved into... I barely get network inside the flat, it's so bad that even making calls is a big problem. However just outside my door, at the balcony, I have full 5g network. I've been wondering the best solution for this problem.

My little research made me learn about signal boosters. I don't know if they're reliable and if they'll work in my situation.

Please if you've used them or u have a different solution, please share.
Re: Do Phone Signal Boosters Work?? by BadMaster: 1:29am On Mar 20
They do work. However, it's illegal and criminal to use network boosters in Nigeria. If you are caught, you will be jailed. If any of your neighbors or someone who knows that you are using it, reports you to NCC, you will be in big trouble.

Basically, what network boosters do is to redirect signal to your location by depriving others around you.

1 Like

Re: Do Phone Signal Boosters Work?? by Kehl(m): 9:17am On Mar 21
BadMaster:
They do work. However, it's illegal and criminal to use network boosters in Nigeria. If you are caught, you will be jailed. If any of your neighbors or someone who knows that you are using it, reports you to NCC, you will be in big trouble.

Basically, what network boosters do is to redirect signal to your location by depriving others around you.

Wawu... I never knew they are illegal. I thought it's a legit tool. They even advertise them on Jumia

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Leatest AI Technology / What Is Quality Assurance And How To Achieve It? / Samsung Galaxy S24 FE: Early Summer Launch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.