Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Sophie Alakija Husband, Age, Children, Parents, Biography, Movies, Religion, Sib - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Alakija Husband, Age, Children, Parents, Biography, Movies, Religion, Sib (5522 Views)

Sophie Alakija Slays In Bikini (photos) / Sophie Alakija Goes Braless In Thigh-revealing Gown / Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sophie Alakija Husband, Age, Children, Parents, Biography, Movies, Religion, Sib by Nollywoodcorner: 9:54pm On Mar 19
Sophie Alakija who now bears Sophie Rammal is a commercial actress, model, video vixen, and box-office superstar.

Sophie has been dubbed, "The Most Beautiful Actress" in Nollywood by fans and colleagues as they admired her natural beauty. She kick-started her career in the entertainment industry as a video vixen in 2010 and made her first appearance in singer Wizkid's "Holla At Your Boy".

After her cameo appearance in the music video, they(Sophie and Wizkid) were regarded as a love item and were in a relationship for more than 2 years before they broke up.

Their relationship sparked media attention and even to date, she's still referred to as Wizkid's ex-girlfriend.

Sophie Alakija then got married to the female billionaire's son, Folorunsho Alakija's son, Wale Alakija on March 27, 2016, in a traditional marriage ceremony that took place in Surulere, Lagos. But the marriage later crashed in 2020 with reports that Sophie abandoned her husband and kids to continue her "Baby girl lifestyle".

After a successful modeling career, she ventured into acting in 2017 and made her debut in "The Silverspoon". Since then, she has had massive progress in her acting career as she has appeared in scores of commercial movies, winning Box Office Actress Of The Year.

Sophie Alakija is well known for top movies like "Orunsewa", the Cinema hit movie "My Village People" (2021), the Netflix hit movie "Dinner At My Place" (2022), and "The Kujus" (2022) which premiered on Amazon Prime.

In January 2022, she was listed among the top 6 Box Office Breakthrough Actresses of 2021 and was No. 4 on the list of Highest-Grossing Actresses Of 2021 for the movie, My Village estimated at N100m at the box office.

In February 2022, the movie she was featured in titled "Dinner At My Place" emerged as the No.1 Nollywood Film Of The Weekend, No.1 Nollywood Release In January. 2022 and No.1 Film Of The Weekend.

Read more: https://nollywoodcorner.com/sophie-alakija-husband-age-sister-children-parents-biography-movies-religion-siblings-net-worth-phone-number/

(1) (Reply)

Why I Charge Unavoidable N10 Million For A Collaboration – Wizkid / OMG!!! See What Happened In Aba Today (graphic Photos) / Meet Cristiano Ronaldo' Stunning Sisters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.