Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

They All Came Together To Discredit Me – Davido Shares Cryptic Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They All Came Together To Discredit Me – Davido Shares Cryptic Message (265 Views)

May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message / BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They All Came Together To Discredit Me – Davido Shares Cryptic Message by AdamsMosesOma: 1:34am On Mar 20
Popular musician, Davido makes a cryptic post hinting to new music, saying that detractors are working nonstop to discredit him.

The boss of DMW claimed that although there are groups assembling to bring him down, God is always at work making sure that their schemes fail.

He said that he would have a terrible year in 2024.

Davido also informed his followers to prepare their speakers and keep an ear out for some new songs he’s working on... SEE POST: https://www.sleeksmedia.com/they-all-came-together-to-discredit-me-davido-shares-cryptic-message/

Re: They All Came Together To Discredit Me – Davido Shares Cryptic Message by fadal(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20
He's guetting wack now

(1) (Reply)

Influencer Sh@de: Music Executive, Don Jazzy, Unfollows Singer Wizkid / RELATIONSHIP: TIWA Savage Regrets Leaving Her Marriage / Know More About Treating Brain Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.