Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship (18564 Views)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity / Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by winner37(m): 7:24am On Mar 20
My name is not endurance so I don't have the energy to endure anything...
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by Bizibi(m): 7:24am On Mar 20
malali:
Nigerians always hating at prosperity
If you dey vex tell your papa to go contest and win election.

Leave the boy alone.

Peter Obi no born pikin ?
keep quiet
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:26am On Mar 20
malali:

Leave the boy alone.

How old are you pls

Can you explain why you brought Peter Obi into the picture as well pls ....
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by NewDea4: 7:27am On Mar 20
malali:

Leave the boy alone.

Continue like this, your descendants will also end up on the queue for poverty palliative like you

Unfortunate soul

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by Basicend: 7:28am On Mar 20
enemyofprogress:
The boy no even resemble his biology father

Watin concern you na?

If he resemble the man, una go still blast am say him no get sense like him popsy na. cry cool
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by broadman20: 7:31am On Mar 20
malali:

Leave the boy alone.

Just shut up there abeg boot licker!

What was Tinubu's private business before he joined politics?

Nigerians hate criminal prosperity if you don't know.
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by malali: 7:31am On Mar 20
Thermodynamics:

What a waste, I wish say your màmà abørt you or get mîsçarriàge when she get your belle, Nigeria would have been free from ønè less ìdîøt

She thought me manners....so you are right one less idiot....lol
Wish i could say the same about you.
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:32am On Mar 20
He was one of the delegates that went to Dubai to beg the government of Dubai for food alongside with his Father .....

Am still asking Yarimo......and all the supporters of this looting group of companies,

WHAT ROLE DID SEYI PLAY IN THAT MISSION

What ROLE did other remaining 24 people that went with President play in that Journey?

And what's the outcome of such Journey on the Citizens of Nigeria after using our tax payers money to go for such visitation.?

If you are told that billions of Naira entered that VISIT THAT YIELDED NOTHING....hope you won't be shocked like Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by malali: 7:34am On Mar 20
broadman20:

Just shut up there abeg boot licker!

What was Tinubu's private business before he joined politics?

Nigerians hate criminal prosperity if you don't know.

Lol....Its not a crime to be prosperous, dont let poverty blind you.
Some of us dont need his wealth or need him to make us wealthy.
We are equally as smart if not smarter......But you need to stop hating we are not the reason poverty has remained in all your generations.
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by malali: 7:35am On Mar 20
NewDea4:

Continue like this, your descendants will also end up on the queue for poverty palliative like you

Unfortunate soul

Taaaaah....Mugu
Dont go and work hard and find your own fortune,
Be fixated on another mans fortune and wealth like a woman.
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by Mercenary123: 7:36am On Mar 20
helinues:
Toh

Nigerians don dey play basketball be that for slamming..
. It is going to be one hell of annoying nairaland all over again. I am so going to quit again. A mere sight of this handle has spoiled my mood again this morning

God have mercy. Please retire this handle permanently and get a new one
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by malali: 7:36am On Mar 20
ArcSEMPECJ:

How old are you pls

Can you explain why you brought Peter Obi into the picture as well pls ....

Na you get my mouth ?
Why e dey pain you ?

Sorry, dont cry.
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by malali: 7:37am On Mar 20
Bizibi:
keep quiet

Na your popsy get Nairaland ?
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by Mitsurugi(m): 7:38am On Mar 20
Omenlon:
if you are angry with his father and Nigeria, why don't you just walk away and relocate to Afghanistan or Somalia.

Keep quiet. Don't talk while wiping Seyi's nyash. It's rude angry
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by broadman20: 7:38am On Mar 20
malali:

Lol....Its not a crime to be prosperous, dont let poverty blind you.
Some of us dont need his wealth or need him to make us wealthy.
We are equally as smart if not smarter......But you need to stop hating we are not the reason poverty has remained in all your generations.

Yes it's not a crime to be prosperous but it's a crime to be a Criminal.

Wonder why Huspuppi and Evans are in prison now inspite of being successful in what they do?

Stop supporting evils or else you will be a victim one day.

I ask again;

What was Tinubu's private business before joining politics?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by malali: 7:39am On Mar 20
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are too old to love foolishness

I see you are already getting sense.
Na God save !

I for knack you Abido-Shaker !! Mugu !!
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:39am On Mar 20
malali:

Leave the boy alone.

Senseless
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:41am On Mar 20
malali:

Leave the boy alone.

Exactly!
More reason he should keep quiet.
Leadership abi politics no be family business
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by specialmati(m): 7:42am On Mar 20
malali:

I see you are already getting sense.
Na God save !

I for knack you Abido-Shaker !! Mugu !!
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin I won't say grow up ,you are already an old man .so I will say have sense since that's what you need

Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by Asonaijaaso: 7:53am On Mar 20
Opeyemi4real:
Senseless

Ultra-senseless
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by Asonaijaaso: 7:55am On Mar 20
uniquelyspecial:

Exactly!
More reason he should keep quiet.
Leadership abi politics no be family business

Dont forget he is also a Nigerian.
He has constitutional rights, nobody can take from him.
Even his father cannot shut him up, because he has the right to freedom of expression
Same way you are expressing yourself !!

Did anyone ask you to shut up ?
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by Asonaijaaso: 7:56am On Mar 20
specialmati:
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin I won't say grow up ,you are already an old man .so I will say have sense since that's what you need

I see you already wearing a special needs helmet.
I wouldn't have replied if i new you had such challenges.
Accept my apologies.
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:02am On Mar 20
malali:

Na you get my mouth ?
Why e dey pain you ?

Sorry, dont cry.

Ok...is now clear, why didn't you go to school today

Pls don't be like someone who could not give accounts of his secondary or primary school days .....

Be a good boy and live a transparent life for a better future worthy of emulations ....
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by Asonaijaaso: 8:03am On Mar 20
ArcSEMPECJ:

Ok...is now clear, why didn't you go to school today

Pls don't be like someone who could not give accounts of his secondary or primary school days .....

Be a good boy and live a transparent life for a better future worthy of emulations ....

Accountant, Upon all your school...you are an online troll....LOL
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by specialmati(m): 8:05am On Mar 20
Asonaijaaso:

I see you already wearing a special needs helmet.
I wouldn't have replied if i new you had such challenges.
Accept my apologies.
grin grin grin grin grin grin when a fool is allowed into a palace ,he says in his mind I own everything here grin grin grin grin grin get help Asoshit

Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by tinktanker: 8:06am On Mar 20
malali:

Leave the boy alone.

tribe n religion don block this one brain. Wetin concern Obi for here.
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by ufotunang: 8:07am On Mar 20
See how he is even laughing at the poor nigerians that are suffering and going through hardship...no conscience and feelings for the poor
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by tinktanker: 8:08am On Mar 20
broadman20:

Yes it's not a crime to be prosperous but it's a crime to be a Criminal.

Wonder why Huspuppi and Evans are in prison now inspite of being successful in what they do?

Stop supporting evils or else you will be a victim one day.

I ask again;

What was Tinubu's private business before joining politics?
drugs

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by Asonaijaaso: 8:08am On Mar 20
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin when a fool is allowed into a palace ,he says in his mind I own everything here grin grin grin grin grin get help Asoshit

Petty Troll
Re: Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship by Asonaijaaso: 8:09am On Mar 20
tinktanker:
tribe n religion don block this one brain. Wetin concern Obi for here.

No be only block...na interlocking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu / Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary / PDP Bot Asked Ayu To Resign After 2023 Election – Wabara Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.