Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Video: Lagos The Overated Garbage Dump - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Lagos The Overated Garbage Dump (867 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode / VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo / Youths In Kano, Nigeria, Hustling For Food In Garbage Dump. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Lagos The Overated Garbage Dump by Tochi360: 10:10am On Mar 21
blacknp:
Always Igbo? Why.

Hahahaha normal normal Tribalist no fit get sense grin
Are You not a Tribalistic hatefilled soul?
Are You Igbo cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Lagos The Overated Garbage Dump by Tochi360: 10:15am On Mar 21
TopBanter:

Painment, more painment and even more painment. That is your cursed reality.

Your soul is cursed to wail and do tribal gbasgbos till you enter your grave grin grin

It's your destiny grin grin
Re: Video: Lagos The Overated Garbage Dump by blacknp(m): 10:15am On Mar 21
Tochi360:

Hahahaha normal normal Tribalist no fit get sense grin
Are You not a Tribalistic hatefilled soul?
Are You Igbo cheesy grin grin grin grin
Never Hausa, never Bini, never Kalabari, never Urhobo, always you things hating why?

Una jealous Yoruba pass any other Nigerian tribe, Tinubu’s election victory done escalate the bigotry & hate to another dimension.

I pity you Obidients, even your master Gringory Yes Daddy done enter Northern Nigeria, to seek forgiveness from Allah.

From morning to night Tinubu this Tinubu that, Yet Okezie Victor Ikpeazu done confess say em no dey collect pension from Abia State.
Re: Video: Lagos The Overated Garbage Dump by Tochi360: 10:25am On Mar 21
blacknp:
Never Hausa, never Bini, never Kalabari, never Urhobo, always you things hating why?

Una jealous Yoruba pass any other Nigerian tribe, Tinubu’s election victory done escalate the bigotry & hate to another dimension.

I pity you Obidients, even your master Gringory Yes Daddy done enter Northern Nigeria, to seek forgiveness from Allah.

From morning to night Tinubu this Tinubu that, Yet Okezie Victor Ikpeazu done confess say em no dey collect pension from Abia State.

Hahahaha again you proved that Tribalist can never make sense in this life grin grin There are Tribalist in every Tribe,you now be Tribalistic hatefilled soul from your own Tribe na grin grin

As for your tifnubu,His direct family in iragbiji will choose death than vote for such a COLLOSAL FAILURE like him,are they Igbo too grin

Tribalist from whatever Tribe be maximum nuisance to humanity them suppose dey kill you and your type throwaway grin grin
Re: Video: Lagos The Overated Garbage Dump by Tochi360: 10:28am On Mar 21
blacknp:
Na the Tochi360 tribe jealous Yoruba pass any other Nigerian tribe, Tinubu’s election victory done escalate the bigotry & hate to another dimension.

Make we dey wait, whether high BP, go spare am for the next 7 years.

grin grin If You like beg me from now till eternity,I no dey do tribal gbasgbos cheesy
My own na to call You out directly bcus I know se every Tribe get good and bad eggs,You be the bad egg for your own Tribe grin grin

Even Tinubu brothers chose death than to vote for such a COLLOSAL FAILURE, are They Igbo?? Tribalist no get sense them suppose dey kill una throwaway.
Re: Video: Lagos The Overated Garbage Dump by blacknp(m): 10:32am On Mar 21
Tochi360:

Hahahaha again you proved that Tribalist can never make sense in this life grin grin There are Tribalist in every Tribe,you now be Tribalistic hatefilled soul from your own Tribe na grin grin

As for your tifnubu,His direct family in iragbiji will choose death than vote for such a COLLOSAL FAILURE like him,are they Igbo too grin

Tribalist from whatever Tribe be maximum nuisance to humanity them suppose dey kill you and your type throwaway grin grin
Well na wetin make Ikenga Odumegwu Ojukwu carry your ancestors go fight war, come run, say e dey go look 👀 for food for una.

Killed his own people, & spared his own life, then came back to Nigeria 12 years later to campaign for Shehu Shagari’s NPN 1 Nigeria, still on top of that, e go marry Miss Nigeria Bianca Onoh.

History will always repeat itself, I pity the ignorant ones like yourself, & fellow oblivious Obidients.
Re: Video: Lagos The Overated Garbage Dump by Christistruth03: 12:55pm On Mar 21
blacknp:
Well na wetin make Ikenga Odumegwu Ojukwu carry your ancestors go fight war, come run, say e dey go look 👀 for food for una.

Killed his own people, & spared his own life, then came back to Nigeria 12 years later to campaign for Shehu Shagari’s NPN 1 Nigeria, still on top of that, e go marry Miss Nigeria Bianca Onoh.

History will always repeat itself, I pity the ignorant ones like yourself, & fellow oblivious Obidients.

Ojukwu Campaigning for Shagari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWzG7RK4vgU?si=CmYaOA2kQsqkdhwN
Re: Video: Lagos The Overated Garbage Dump by blacknp(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21
Christistruth03:

Ojukwu Campaigning for Shagari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWzG7RK4vgU?si=CmYaOA2kQsqkdhwN
Man nice One,☝️, more knowledge to you, na wetin Tinubu & APC go use Nnamdi Kanu do for 2027.

Those myopic oblivious minded ObidientObidients think say na today people dey play politics?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Wall Of Fame: Top 10 Countdown (1999 - 2007) / Nlc Versus Fg -attention Seekers? / Marginalization Whom To Blame:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.