Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

My Groundnut Business Made Me A Big Boy In School - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Groundnut Business Made Me A Big Boy In School (147 Views)

Where Can I Buy New Glass Bottles For Roasted Groundnut Business / How To Venture Into A Profitable Groundnut Business / Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Groundnut Business Made Me A Big Boy In School by Testiebobo(m): 7:15am On Mar 20
Through out my 100lv to 200lv, i lived a comfortable life in campus because of my groundnut business. I almost got discourged because some of my friends were making fun of me. Even at a point of my life i was tired and weary of my groundnut business because it was so stressful and time consuming. I wake 3am to fry the groundnut on hot salt for like 30mins, after that i wait for 10mins for it to be warm with my solar fan, then i will begin to peel, shieve and package inside nylon.
I was never lacking throughout my 100&200lv. My friends began to join me after noticing my success in the business.
Now that am in 300lv, i took a break from the business because my parents are planning to buy groundnut machines which will cost me N500 plus my own savings. I need a groundnut peeler(the most stressful process)300K and a groundnut fryer 200K. They are actually big machines, their length is about 4feets each. The cost worth it!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Breaks Silence As Zenith Bank Appoint First Female CEO / BREAKING: NNPC Debunks Rumors Of Fuel Price Adjustments Nationwide / Access Holdings To Raise Staggering N365 Billion In Right Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.