Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family (13751 Views)

20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix) / N4 Million Lottery Winner Arrested For Robbery In Bayelsa 3 Weeks After Winning / Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family by Dougad: 10:18pm On Mar 20
Edikaikong: 2 Fools in love

1 Like

Re: Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family by AareGaa: 10:38pm On Mar 20
Harrynight:
grin

Omo the hardship is real
Folks has to come up with their own kidnap to cashout

Nothing like hardship here, it's greed.
They learnt it from our blodas,

1 Like

Re: Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family by sageb: 10:38pm On Mar 20

1 Like

Re: Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family by PropertyBuying(f): 11:53pm On Mar 20
Interesting grin
Re: Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family by Thislifee: 12:44am On Mar 21
Offpoint1:
grin everybody get wetin dey worry am.
My own na this shoe I wan sell out.

30k (negotiatable) payment on delivery within Lagos.
It's negotiable not negotiatable.

1 Like

Re: Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family by 1972xy: 2:00am On Mar 21
Wahala !
They are in need for money for their marital vow.
....engagement and others.
They can still get married in prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family by Offpoint1: 4:43am On Mar 21
Thislifee:
It's negotiable not negotiatable.
Lol, I no even look am.

Thanks for calling my attention to it 💯

1 Like

Re: Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family by blingxx(m): 6:18am On Mar 21
Angelfrost:
Kidnapping has now been accepted as a normal way of life and earning a living in Naija...! SAD!!! undecided

I swear nobe yahoo again grin
Re: Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:04am On Mar 21
Reminds me of how some lovers lied that one of them is dying and need urgent medical assistance and that the only thing delaying them about millions demanded by the hospital for treatment. That is how their friends and wellwishers supported through go fund me only to realise that both of them have jaapa to canada and smiling full of life in Facebook and Instagram. They lied to them.
Re: Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family by poseidon12: 7:25am On Mar 21
tobenuel:
So the suspect[s] and victim[s] na the same person[s]

very poorly scripted story from AKS

BTW this life no suppose hard

Not same person. It seems that two males are involved and they seem to be gay ( if they are lovers).
Re: Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family by Afamed: 11:56am On Mar 21
You can imagine this nonsense. They will go around to blame Govt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yobe Police Parades Seven Armed Robbery Suspects (Photo) / Ode Okore Wins The Guardian In Court, Awarded $99,599, N3m In 33-year-old Case / 80 Nigerians Commit Suicide In 13 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.