Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State (13123 Views)

Abandoned One-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Delta Community / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Alive In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by ignis: 11:12pm On Mar 20
Maryam1234:

After all the stress fa

Some people brain dey think anticlockwise

It's pathetic
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by AutoChick4U(f): 7:11am On Mar 21
Pat081:
you number
Sent mail
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by Pat081: 7:44am On Mar 21
AutoChick4U:
Sent mail
l dont know how to do that please
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by Pat081: 9:04am On Mar 21
AutoChick4U:
Sent mail
have send you email
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by AutoChick4U(f): 11:14am On Mar 21
Pat081:
have send you email
replied
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by Pat081: 12:40pm On Mar 21
AutoChick4U:
replied
Not seen
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by AutoChick4U(f): 12:58pm On Mar 21
Pat081:
Not seen
This is it
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by Pat081: 1:30pm On Mar 21
AutoChick4U:
0806 9068 724. This is it
ok have send you messages on Whatsapp
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by Elohorp(f): 2:03pm On Mar 21
Darkandhandsom:
It's easy abroad. Here, they try to take your money including the one you'll be using to feed the baby self. That's why you see many children when you visit motherless homes. They use them to get money from the public and govt in the name of NGO

Please adoption is not easy aboard at all
Don't just say it
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by Elohorp(f): 2:05pm On Mar 21
Offpointng:

Finally found someone who's got same striking thought as me. Bro I don't need a wife to.

If you say u want to marry cuz u want a child, the wife can turn ur kids against you and finally take them away from you leaving you with nothing. (If u think I dey Cap, people always say the hustle is for Mama. when last u hear the hustle is for papa??) Ur own Biological kids can also feel to entitled and misbehave anyhow cuz u no get where u wan tro dem

But Adopted Kids will be appreciative, make u proud, grow never to forget you and will want to pay you back in kinds cuz they know if they misbehave you can discard them. Many guys don't have this knowledge yet.

Adopted chil has destroyed some people
Doesn't mean they are all evil

So please try to control your words
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by Darkandhandsom(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21
Compare to Nigeria? Stop playing and saying what you don't know
Elohorp:

Please adoption is not easy aboard at all
Don't just say it
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by Elohorp(f): 2:41pm On Mar 21
Darkandhandsom:
Compare to Nigeria? Stop playing and saying what you don't know

I live in America,so I will be the one to tell you what it takes to abort here, It's equals to a leg and a eye
The government prefers to hold on to those kids than give them out
Infact it's easily to adopt a child from another country and have them brought to America than actually adopting from America that's how hard it is
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by Elohorp(f): 2:43pm On Mar 21
Creamypie:
The parents go dey spy the child as e dey grow up
Not parents but egg donor and sperm donor because parents is whoever raises you up and cares for you
If I raise up a baby and anyone say pmm,I know heads will roll

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by AutoChick4U(f): 3:09pm On Mar 21
Pat081:
ok have send you messages on Whatsapp
ok. Kindly edit to remove number
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by AutoChick4U(f): 3:10pm On Mar 21
Elohorp:

I live in America,so I will be the one to tell you what it takes to abort here, It's equals to a leg and a eye
The government prefers to hold on to those kids than give them out
Infact it's easily to adopt a child from another country and have them brought to America than actually adopting from America that's how hard it is
Thought people make money from Foster homes which is as good as adoption
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State by Elohorp(f): 8:21pm On Mar 21
AutoChick4U:
Thought people make money from Foster homes which is as good as adoption

Ha nope
Foster home is not adoption because the kids don't belong to you legally and can be taken from you at any time you only receive money to look after them some kids can stay with you for 2 years sometimes they can stay for as little as 2 weeks

And it takes alot to qualify to even be a foster parent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Government Uncovers ‘japa’ Doctors Still Collecting Salaries / Benefits Of C24/7 Natura-ceuticals Supplement / Appendix Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.