Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 (29133 Views)

Flying Eagles Beat Ghana 2 - 0 In U20 AFCON Qualifying Tournament / Nigeria Beats Ghana 2-0 In Women's Nations Cup Qualifier / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by peleson1: 10:31am On Mar 24
Swanzi:

A poor team that u failed to hold unto a one-goal lead for just 45min🤣🤣

On a neutral field Nigeria will beat Ivory coast 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beat Ghana..

1 Like

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 10:50am On Mar 24
peleson1:

On a neutral field Nigeria will beat Ivory coast 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beat Ghana..

Yes, I know that's why u beat us in Abuja to qualify for the World Cup right?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by robosky02(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24
Swanzi:

The same way u collected against Ivory Coast to loose a precious afcon title right 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No wahala

Didn't change the fact nigeria served Ghana hot breakfast.... Nigeria Jollof

And at the AFCON
Nigeria reached Finals out of 24 team
Where was Ghana..

They left AFCON in tears

2 Likes

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24
robosky02:

No wahala

Didn't change the fact serve Ghana hot breakfast.... Nigeria Jollof

And at the AFCON
Nigeria reached Finals out of 24 team
Where was Ghana.

They left AFCON in tears

You still didn't win which actually amounts to nothing really an exercise in futility we still have more afcon than you, take heart bro🤣🤣
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by pargelenis(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24
robosky02:
… Didn't change the fact serve Ghana hot breakfast.... Nigeria Jollof …
ha ha … correct hot breakfast. E pain that Hungry Ghana Boy very well … don’t mind the fool, he lives in Accra but puts “Kaduna” on his profile .. that is how obsessed he is with 9ja, so you can imagine his tears on Friday grin

1 Like

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by pargelenis(m): 2:59pm On Mar 24
Swanzi:
Why are u not talking about Ivory Coast too🤣🤣
Is that what u say when u engage in ur gay act with ur partners😅well I'm not a homosexual like u to shout use Vaseline use vaseline I'm straight sorry 🤣🤣🤣
Or is the same thing u said when halla and ivory coast were drilling you hahahaha
Which time zone are you in tell us 🤣🤣🤣

Will u keep quiet under that Ajengule bridge
Mumu🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have already spoken about Côte d’Ivoire but you refuse to mention/acknolwdge it because it pains you what Nigeria did to your Wack stars. Nigeria the country you hate (and Ironically you put Kaduna in your profile to cover your obsession) is the one that smashed you on Friday … you were heard shouting “use Vaseline” gringringrin

1 Like

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24
pargelenis:
I have already spoken about Côte d’Ivoire but you refuse to mention/acknolwdge it because it pains you what Nigeria did to your Wack stars. Nigeria the country you hate (and Ironically you put Kaduna in your profile to cover your obsession) is the one that smashed you on Friday … you were heard shouting “use Vaseline” gringringrin

What time zone are u tell us don't try to dodge the question Mr. ParGaylenis 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24
pargelenis:
ha ha … correct hot breakfast. E pain that Hungry Ghana Boy very well … don’t mind the fool, he lives in Accra but puts “Kaduna” on his profile .. that is how obsessed he is with 9ja, so you can imagine his tears on Friday grin

Don't mind yet ur replying hahahahaha pain u well a...🤣🤣🤣
Are u talking of hunger feed ur family first🤣🤣🤣

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by pargelenis(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24
HungryGhanaBoy :
Don't mind yet ur replying hahahahaha pain u well a...🤣🤣🤣
Are u talking of hunger feed ur family first🤣🤣🤣
Did I quote you, yet you still replied like a pained hungry Ghana Boy gringringrin
The same pain you felt when 9ja scored that second goal making you shout “use Vaseline, use Vaseline” gringringrin
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by pargelenis(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24
Swanzi:
What time zone are u tell us don't try to dodge the question Mr. ParGaylenis 🤣🤣🤣🤣
nothing to dodge … UTC-7 in DST.
Now, you tell me again, why do you put “Kaduna” in your profile, is that how you show off to your boyfriend that you live abroad? Kaduna of all places FFS gringringrin
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24
pargelenis:
Did I quote you, yet you still replied like a pained hungry Ghana Boy gringringrin
The same pain you felt when 9ja scored that second goal making you shout “use Vaseline, use Vaseline” gringringrin

You are asking someone not to mind me yet ur minding me by replying me🤣 which suggests ur in severe pains🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24
pargelenis:
nothing to dodge … UTC-7 in DST.
Now, you tell me again, why do you put “Kaduna” in your profile, is that how you show off to your boyfriend that you live abroad? Kaduna of all places FFS gringringrin

Took dude about 5hrs to google a suitable time zone to suit his lie🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are u the girl in the relationship with ur gay partner? Ur giving out a lot of feminine bobrisky vibes hahahahaha
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by pargelenis(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24
HungryGhanaBoy:
You are asking someone not to mind me yet ur minding me by replying me🤣 which suggests ur in severe pains🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But I am not even quoting you but you still go through all my posts because I have you leashed like a rabid dog! gringringrin
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by pargelenis(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24
Swanzi:
Took dude about 5hrs to google a suitable time zone to suit his lie🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are u the girl in the relationship with ur gay partner? Ur giving out a lot of feminine bobrisky vibes hahahahaha
Eya - where you waiting for my reply for 5 hours?? Sorry oh … you are obsessed with Nigeria and hate your existence which is why you put “Kaduna” in your profile like a certified mumu. That is why when that second goal went in deep, you were heard shouting in Kaduna “abeg use Vaseline” gringringrin

1 Like

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24
pargelenis:
Eya - where you waiting for my reply for 5 hours?? Sorry oh … you are obsessed with Nigeria and hate your existence which is why you put “Kaduna” in your profile like a certified mumu. That is why when that second goal went in deep, you were heard shouting in Kaduna “abeg use Vaseline” gringringrin

Mr parGAYlenis 🤣🤣🤣

I don't need to waste 5hrs to wait for ur reply just subtract the last time I replied and ur response which clearly indicate u had to do a bit of digging on the internet to suit ur lie be proud of ur brown roof republic hahahahahaha🤣🤣

Oh I see so ur gay partner goes deep into you and u scream in ur own words “abeg use vaseline “🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24
pargelenis:
But I am not even quoting you but you still go through all my posts because I have you leashed like a rabid dog! gringringrin

And u still had to reply again after telling someone not to mind me hahahahaha ur pains are unbearable and trying to comfort urself with an ally who doesn't even care about u cos ur too lame hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by pargelenis(m): 3:59am On Mar 25
HungryGhanaBoy:
Mr parGAYlenis 🤣🤣🤣 don't need to waste 5hrs to wait for ur reply just subtract the last time I replied and ur response which clearly indicate u had to do a bit of digging on the internet to suit ur lie be proud of ur brown roof republic hahahahahaha🤣🤣
Oh I see so ur gay partner goes deep into you and u scream in ur own words “abeg use vaseline “🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hungry Ghana Boy … you are roaming around NairaLand like a rabid dog looking for my posts … it is sweeting me to remind you of the bashing Super Eagles handed to your hapless Black Clowns on Friday. Your hot tears after that game pass the one Mozambique gave you where you could not even post on the thread I exposed you following despite all your desperate mumu lies gringringrin

1 Like

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 6:22am On Mar 25
pargelenis:
Hungry Ghana Boy … you are roaming around NairaLand like a rabid dog looking for my posts … it is sweeting me to remind you of the bashing Super Eagles handed to your hapless Black Clowns on Friday. Your hot tears after that game pass the one Mozambique gave you where you could not even post on the thread I exposed you following despite all your desperate mumu lies gringringrin

Mr parGAYlenis the gay dude on Nairaland who screams abeg use Vaseline when drilled by his gay partner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you mean like the bashing Ivory Coast gave you from behind in just 45 minutes to snatch the Afcon from you? You must be in severe pains hahahahaha or the one CAR gave u in Nigeria or or the one we gave ur little falconets here to win gold or maybe should we talk of the one black stars gave u in Abuja to qualify for the WORLD CUP not a hurriedly arranged friendly match with a team B no one cares about 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least the hungry Ghana boy is not fighting for palliative like how ur sisters are doing in Nigeria hahahahaha Nigeria Jaga jaga🤣🤣🤣

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by pargelenis(m): 11:04am On Mar 25
Premium tears after Super Eagles dismantled the Wack Stars grin

1 Like

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by peleson1: 12:26pm On Mar 25
Swanzi:

Yes, I know that's why u beat us in Abuja to qualify for the World Cup right?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nigeria is the country with highest football medals in Africa.

In other words, Nigeria is the best footballng county in the continent of Africa.

Fact#

1 Like

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25
peleson1:

Nigeria is the country with highest football medals in Africa.

In other words, Nigeria is the best football county in the continent of Africa.

Fact#

Let's take it that ur spitting facts, then it's a shame to Africa what's ur best record in the World Cup? Can u even compare urself to Cameroon? What's the head-to-head between u and GHANA?
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by iznaws(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25
Okeoghenerobert:
Make Ghana dey respect us from today.We no be their mate
no is the other way around, u have to respect us. GHANA is ur senior!

1 Like

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 6:21am On Mar 26
pargelenis:
Premium tears after Super Eagles dismantled the Wack Stars grin

Premium tears like when we beat u in Abuja to qualify for the World Cup 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was so painful u people had to rush to the field in tears to lynch ur players hahahahahaha🤣🤣

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by peleson1: 6:57am On Mar 26
Swanzi:

Let's take it that ur spitting facts, then it's a shame to Africa what's ur best record in the World Cup? Can u even compare urself to Cameroon? What's the head-to-head between u and GHANA?
A fact is a fact..

Nigeria has the highest glory in football in the continent .

Now go argue with ur ancestors
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 8:09am On Mar 26
peleson1:

A fact is a fact..

Nigeria has the highest glory in football in the continent .

Now go argue with ur ancestors

Which glory? a team that has not made it past the round of 16 in a World Cup and has not won more than 3 afcons 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Argue with ur myopia 🤣🤣
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Akalia(m): 10:01am On Mar 26
Swanzi:

Which glory? a team that has not made it past the round of 16 in a World Cup and has not won more than 3 afcons 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Argue with ur myopia 🤣🤣
Shove your biased ignorance up your ass. Let me school you a lil. Nigeria is the only country that has ever lifted the Olympic gold medal in football(1996).

Nigeria is the only African team that has attained the highest fifa world ranking at the time-3rd back in the 90s. These two feats alone cancel out whatever record any African team holds

1 Like

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by peleson1: 2:55pm On Mar 26
Swanzi:

Argue with ur myopia 🤣🤣

Fact still remains that Nigeria has the highest glory, honor and medals in world football in Africa..

Shame on u hater

1 Like

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26
peleson1:

Fact still remains that Nigeria has the highest glory, honor and medals in world football in Africa..

Shame on u hater

Who cares about an insignificant 3rd and 2nd place medals? 😆
Which glory and honour are u talking about and is it equal to an afcon title or a World cup Quarters or seminal which Morroco got abeg spare us?
No one hates u the truth is just bitter.🤣
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26
Akalia:
Shove your biased ignorance up your ass. Let me school you a lil. Nigeria is the only country that has ever lifted the Olympic gold medal in football(1996).

Nigeria is the only African team that has attained the highest fifa world ranking at the time-3rd back in the 90s. These two feats alone cancel out whatever record any African team holds

See an ignoramus who is trying to school me 🤣🤣
Who cares about an overhyped under-23 tournament which Fifa doesn't even recognize 🤣🤣 and yes Ghana won bronze in 92 Barcelona Olympics and Cameroon won gold in Sydney 2000 Olympics get ur fact right😁😁

Have u won the World Under 20 World Cup before the most prestigious Fifa football tournament after the Mundial? Ghana won it against Brazil are we ur mates🤣🤣🤣
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by peleson1: 6:30pm On Mar 26
Swanzi:

Who cares about an insignificant 3rd and 2nd place medals? 😆
Which glory and honour are u talking about and is it equal to an afcon title or a World cup Quarters or seminal which Morroco got abeg spare us?
No one hates u the truth is just bitter.🤣

Nigeria is a big name on football.. bigger than ur county.

Nigeria came to Ghana for the just concluded all African games and was crown 2nd .
Where is Ghana and likes?

Fake country.

Nigeria is a big name abeg

1 Like

Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26
peleson1:

Nigeria came to Ghana for the just concluded all African games and was crown 2nd .

Fake country.

We're talking about football yet u had to bring the entire medal table to suit ur failure in football… Now tell me who won gold in both male and female football?
Nigeria can never be bigger than Ghana in football never how are u better than us when we thought and showed u how to play proper soccer in the 80’s not ur hit and run dull football… ur legendary mathematical Odegbami confirmed it fact..!!!

Again what's the head-to-head between Ghana and Nigeria just google it and confirm for urself.

Even though ur struggling with leadership with insecurity, inflation, electricity I'm not going to call u a fake country cos I'm more mature and enlightened than that...
Re: International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 by Swanzi(m): 12:31am On Mar 27
peleson1:

Fake country.

A big name which just lost 2 nill to Mali 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eagles Will Get N18M For Every Goal Not Replied – Aiteo / Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family / 7 Eagles Facing Challenge To Prove Points This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.